joe peek and heather mossberger
Lol

Florence, KY

#63 Jan 27, 2013
Justme wrote:
Well the police report she gave is what I read. Maybe she is staying with her mom since the drug bust.
Post a link to what your taking about please!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#64 Jan 27, 2013
I googled and went to EPD and I aint see shit about this and if she prego its a FELONY so where u getting this info?
lila

Newburgh, IN

#65 Jan 27, 2013
Sarahrain904 wrote:
I googled and went to EPD and I aint see shit about this and if she prego its a FELONY so where u getting this info?
Actually the law in IN states that the baby is not considered a victim until it has actually taken a breath...
Justme

Evansville, IN

#66 Jan 27, 2013
I can't post it because it a PDF file....I KNOW WHAT saw. Also I KNOW FOR A FACT WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT LAST TIME SHE SAID HE WOULDN'T HIT HER WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT BECAUSE IT WAS A FELONY...go to the epd wedsite and look for something on right side of screen it will let you download what i seen....I'll try copy and paste
Justme

Evansville, IN

#67 Jan 27, 2013
Can't because of the file.....but Google only heathers name and evansville it comes up first on the list for me....but It said she went to pick up child from father and then he hit her and there was a mark.......idc about that I wanna know how in the world she has that baby but was cooking with her around not to add did they get charged with neglect? This is completely sad and that baby is falling through the cracks....last baby that did was that lay boy that died.....they already placed that baby in danger and the one pot could have killed that child.....next time it could it might blow all them up.
sunshine

Atlanta, GA

#68 Jan 27, 2013
Justme wrote:
Can't because of the file.....but Google only heathers name and evansville it comes up first on the list for me....but It said she went to pick up child from father and then he hit her and there was a mark.......idc about that I wanna know how in the world she has that baby but was cooking with her around not to add did they get charged with neglect? This is completely sad and that baby is falling through the cracks....last baby that did was that lay boy that died.....they already placed that baby in danger and the one pot could have killed that child.....next time it could it might blow all them up.
I read that... It was from 2012... A year ago... And I saw joe and heather together today looking quite happy.
Justme

Evansville, IN

#69 Jan 27, 2013
I seen that now, when I'm wrong I SAY I'M WRONG
informed

Washington, IN

#71 Jan 28, 2013
he has habitual charges w. causing sever bodily injury a felony and interference w police report etc in 2010 his bond was 100,000 or 10k cash! that time his mom didnt bail him out but she did on several other cases at 5k and 2k and 2k etc a pop and hired him private attorneys but please lookup case 8202-1005-fc-00460 the one i mentioned above they were gunning 4 him eve denied his bond reduction req. 3 times then out of nowhere 2 days b4 trial state dismisses all 4 charges 2 of which were major felonys and he was n superior court but cause dis. 7.2 10 and he was released...no more records on case...so whose the snitch cus it damn sure aint josh who still n jail peop. this is all public record get informed prior to talkn shit please...
Seejj

Florence, KY

#72 Jan 28, 2013
informed wrote:
he has habitual charges w. causing sever bodily injury a felony and interference w police report etc in 2010 his bond was 100,000 or 10k cash! that time his mom didnt bail him out but she did on several other cases at 5k and 2k and 2k etc a pop and hired him private attorneys but please lookup case 8202-1005-fc-00460 the one i mentioned above they were gunning 4 him eve denied his bond reduction req. 3 times then out of nowhere 2 days b4 trial state dismisses all 4 charges 2 of which were major felonys and he was n superior court but cause dis. 7.2 10 and he was released...no more records on case...so whose the snitch cus it damn sure aint josh who still n jail peop. this is all public record get informed prior to talkn shit please...
. Amen peek is a looser!!!!
whiteboy

Chardon, OH

#73 Jan 28, 2013
Stop tlkn shit joes no snitch and none of u no the situation all the people on here talking shit u need to worry bout ur own shit stop stealing the guy next doors WiFi to get on topix and talk shit about some u no nothing about joes wanna the best friends I've ever had and when u need him no matter wat he's there I ain't Hung with him in a while cause I got to much goin can't leave the house but I know I could call him rite now for anything and he would be there.....whiteboy.....
Justme

Evansville, IN

#74 Jan 28, 2013
Sorry babe I got my own wifi that I pay for feel guilty? Well tell your best friend to be a better daddy because he sucks!!! Also, it's sad he's there for you but not his kid!! Priorities please!!!
Lol

Florence, KY

#75 Jan 29, 2013
Justme wrote:
Sorry babe I got my own wifi that I pay for feel guilty? Well tell your best friend to be a better daddy because he sucks!!! Also, it's sad he's there for you but not his kid!! Priorities please!!!
His kids* he has 2
Yeah

Florence, KY

#76 Jan 30, 2013
He's still a low life looser and will never be anything more....never has been!!!! Truth hurts!
wow

Washington, IN

#77 Jan 31, 2013
according 2 a source from vanderburgh county jail she failed her drug test 4 meth night she was arrested they alledgedly dropped her....dunno for sure just was told this
bananaboat

Kent, OH

#78 Jan 31, 2013
whiteboy wrote:
Stop tlkn shit joes no snitch and none of u no the situation all the people on here talking shit u need to worry bout ur own shit stop stealing the guy next doors WiFi to get on topix and talk shit about some u no nothing about joes wanna the best friends I've ever had and when u need him no matter wat he's there I ain't Hung with him in a while cause I got to much goin can't leave the house but I know I could call him rite now for anything and he would be there.....whiteboy.....
He was a chump in high school and sounds like a chump now.
Justme

Evansville, IN

#79 Jan 31, 2013
Was she still on paper for dealing like a year ago? I would think so right.....how is she on bond when she should be ptr'd?
truth

Lexington, KY

#80 Jan 31, 2013
Heather has a warrant for her arrest
Anonymous

Belvidere, IL

#81 Feb 1, 2013
I was n jail same cell n dec watched him hide the paper work in his bunk after the fact he signed to another dude bragging about how he ain't goin down lol snitch for sure how
jessica mf moore

Newburgh, IN

#82 Feb 1, 2013
lala wrote:
I like how they're all sayin Josh gave statements but he's the only one still in jail...
bhahahah this must be the same bitch on my fb talkin shit lmao likei said bitch i got the paper work and he aint the only one in jail ur retarted whore my lil brother whom pled guilty to it all because peek n heather had nothing to do with it is also in jail get ur facts stright if u wana run ur mouth
jessica mf moore

Newburgh, IN

#83 Feb 1, 2013
peek n heather r good people, get a life and stop worrying bout them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domestic discipline (spanking) (Dec '14) 24 min Laura 134
John Wagner Wags 31 min Wow 3
Dope fiends on Oakley 57 min nosey 3
Charles Baker and Katie Mitchell 59 min Big Dawg Z 1
Ride or Die Harley Honey 1 hr Baby Lets Ride 5
Dope head bums 1 hr Kurt 13
Corner pocket 1 hr Lit 63

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages