whos the chomo who moved to b.p

whos the chomo who moved to b.p

Posted in the Evansville Forum

ctfu

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Does anyone know his name becuz of him the school there has to be on lock down everyday till he moves
Hahayes

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 3, 2013
He shouldn't be living that close to a school if he is a chomo
what

Newburgh, IN

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Does b.p. stand for Bradford point? If so what building does he live in? And what does he look like? Why's the school on lockdown? Sorry for all the question s but I live out here and new to the area.
ctfu

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Yes bradford point an they don't do background checks that's why he got in there an idk wat he looks like that's why I'm askn cuz my child goes to that school an so does my friends kid
vvvvv
#5 Apr 3, 2013
Here we go again
ctfu

United States

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Vvvv wat u mean here we go again ..huh becuz I'm worried for the kids at that school their school is on locked down becuz of this nasty a$$ person
Lol

Florence, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2013
My son went to that preschool 3 yrs ago & it was always on "lock down" had to ring a buzzer to get in. No big deal, just reassured my child was safe at all times. The outside also has a huge fence around it for safety.
ctfu

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Yea but now u have to go through the other way a teacher stands out there to let the parents in an then u have to walk out the front with a teacher all becuz of a chomo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty willie thompson 1 min crooked 11inch 10
Boyfriend problems 3 min Cheryl 13
Looking for a girl 6 min Lol 3
Chief of police in Newburgh suspended 19 min wrong 31
Facebook and Politics 28 min Nevereasy 1
Diamond Rankin 48 min Dolph 178
Need a med doc 53 min JustSaying 10
Missing handicapped girl 1 hr Wow 420
Michael farmer 13 hr Dumb ass 39

Evansville Jobs