Who is the toughest girl in Jim Town???
who

United States

#45 Dec 4, 2012
ha ha mofo wrote:
Aaron Michael Conway , lives off of Tennessee and Lafayette right on the corner . Black police looking car in front . Not a cop just a bitch
Definetly an informant...and a bitch!
shutupalready

Evansville, IN

#46 Dec 4, 2012
Its funny that all u ppl on here talkin shit what ain't got anything better 2 do like o idk get off ur lazy asses an get a job take care of ur 10 kids some of u need 2 go back 3rd grade an try again.
stupid ass people

Newburgh, IN

#47 Dec 4, 2012
just because someone lives in jimtown doesnt mean they all are trash for one an for two not evryone is a whore in jimtown an has that many damn kids by different men...and how can u call peoples kids retarted just because of what side of town they live on some people cant help where they live or grew up from so why people are on here being topixs gangsters maybe your the lames an have nothing better to do with your lifes then to talk about others an where they live.
goodness

Tucker, GA

#48 Dec 4, 2012
don't call people stupid when you barely have a grasp on this communicating thing. typical jimtown.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#49 Dec 4, 2012
I was born in raised in Jim town back in the day it was a good neighborhood now days yeah you can't even have anything good because people still it and or trash it but there is still some good people in Jim Town and Lisa file has some hands for sure cuz that was what this was all about not to dog Jim Town out but have fun with it

Location hidden

#50 Dec 4, 2012
yuP wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's up with morals where it's ok to use violence because you are mad over words? Have your kids teach you to spell and some anger management. You're acting just like a stereotypical Jim towner with that mess there.
And who is violent? I just know what I am about. Your judgemental and have an attitude why don't you go get laid and chill out or better yet don't reply at all because your a jerk.

Location hidden

#51 Dec 4, 2012
jimtown wrote:
<quoted text>
o pleaze dont nock my last toof out. yur kidz in college iz burglars. they only go theer win itz clozed.
I have all my teeth and you suck. You don't have an education thats obvious. Oh and I vote for Lori Gunhammer as the the toughest.
crazy

Tucker, GA

#52 Dec 4, 2012
If u don't like jimtown then don't go there. My house is nice my kids are very well educated. I have all my teeth and i worked for everything that I have. Their is some bad people around here but that's anywhere you go in Evansville.
Allofevansville

Richland, IN

#53 Dec 4, 2012
FU˘* the whole city of Evansville, everyone here is trash. Theres meth, crack, and every other drug on every side of town as there is trashy neighborhoods. It isnt just jimtown you stupid f'n idiots. But the worse part about this city is the people.
hahahaha

Tucker, GA

#54 Dec 4, 2012
cash1010 wrote:
<quoted text>
And who is violent? I just know what I am about. Your judgemental and have an attitude why don't you go get laid and chill out or better yet don't reply at all because your a jerk.
Lmao. You were the one talking about throwing hands. You're obviously dumb so it wouldn't be fair to shut you down.

Location hidden

#55 Dec 4, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. You were the one talking about throwing hands. You'r e obviously dumb so it wouldn't be fair to shut you down.
Please don't try too act like you are above me or superior in intelligence because you apparently have not walked in my shoes. You seem like a real jerk and have too compensate for a small penis. I know what I am about a good mom and don't take shit from inferior scum bags like you. So you think what you want I think your a closet fag. And probably a mamas boy so man up and quit judgeing people.
home boy

Evansville, IN

#56 Dec 4, 2012
And why talk sh!t bout aaron conway if he knew you or u had balls enough to put your name on it he would duck you up
fuckyourcity

Florence, KY

#57 Dec 4, 2012
Allofevansville wrote:
FU˘* the whole city of Evansville, everyone here is trash. Theres meth, crack, and every other drug on every side of town as there is trashy neighborhoods. It isnt just jimtown you stupid f'n idiots. But the worse part about this city is the people.
" If you dont like our city get your s*?\ and get out
jimtown born and raised

Florence, KY

#58 Dec 7, 2012
Hello I am a mother of two beautiful children.
I am not
*fat
*toothless
*walfare
*not a hoe slept with two guys kissed 5
*live in a 3 bedroom home have two cars
*have a fiance 4 years
*deff not inbread!
*dont smoke or drink
*GED
*Working on Collage
Yes I am Jimtown and I will handle my own esp when it comes to my children!
Peace,, Cherish Lynn
lmao

Tucker, GA

#59 Dec 7, 2012
jimtown born and raised wrote:
Hello I am a mother of two beautiful children.
I am not
*fat
*toothless
*walfare
*not a hoe slept with two guys kissed 5
*live in a 3 bedroom home have two cars
*have a fiance 4 years
*deff not inbread!
*dont smoke or drink
*GED
*Working on Collage
Yes I am Jimtown and I will handle my own esp when it comes to my children!
Peace,, Cherish Lynn
please take many English classes and I am not being rude, but you can't spell baby girl.
lol

Florence, KY

#60 Dec 8, 2012
Spelling Police wrote:
That I do, but I do it for the children.
now this shit is funny
who is

Florence, KY

#62 Dec 8, 2012
I have taken English and ive always had the highest grade in my class.
It was 3am when i typed this, and i am using a phone!
get off my jock
its Topix you really think i care if i use proper english or punctuation!
lmao

Tucker, GA

#63 Dec 8, 2012
who is wrote:
I have taken English and ive always had the highest grade in my class.
It was 3am when i typed this, and i am using a phone!
get off my jock
its Topix you really think i care if i use proper english or punctuation!
obviously you care or you would have never responded lol
wow

Evansville, IN

#64 Dec 10, 2012
i have lived in jimtown all my life got a college degree and make $23 hr so no not everyone that lives in jimtown is worthless
whatwhat

United States

#65 Dec 10, 2012
Jace givens now that's one tough bitck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't flatter yourself 2 min lolol low class ho 9
dope fiend couples that say they are clean but ... 4 min you wish 6
i hate you jeremy 7 min gross ish 8
Crossdressers? 10 min Yup 14
lexi looney fleenor 11 min ur a jimtownslut 1
Hey METHVILLE 15 min IdiotsRu 26
Roxie Brodie 18 min rb 1
Rathgerber Murder 23 min Today 12
Evansville country club (Feb '14) 43 min Guesswho 68
Body at Alcoa Soccer fields 56 min Can I borrow your... 35