Bachelors degree or AFDC tough choice

Bachelors degree or AFDC tough choice

Posted in the Evansville Forum

GetLost

Duluth, GA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
If you can get on Topix and downplay people and persuade everybody to see things your way you can:
Go to law school

If you can sit around and try to figure people out on topix then you can:
Get a degree in psychology

There's Alot of people out there that have potential but they'd rather sit around draw AFDC and use topix as a tool to tear down other people. This may not get a response but people need to quit wasting their time degrading people through social sites and get some act right and a handle on their lives.
tooeasy

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 16, 2012
GetLost wrote:
If you can get on Topix and downplay people and persuade everybody to see things your way you can:
Go to law school
If you can sit around and try to figure people out on topix then you can:
Get a degree in psychology
There's Alot of people out there that have potential but they'd rather sit around draw AFDC and use topix as a tool to tear down other people. This may not get a response but people need to quit wasting their time degrading people through social sites and get some act right and a handle on their lives.
It's too easy to sit on your a** and be a computer psychiatrist and get you foodstamps handed to you.
GetLost

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 16, 2012
tooeasy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too easy to sit on your a** and be a computer psychiatrist and get you foodstamps handed to you.
Yeah, that's exactly what I do. I guess that'll sit you down lol
tooeasy

Evansville, IN

#4 Nov 16, 2012
GetLost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's exactly what I do. I guess that'll sit you down lol
Honey I haven't missed a day of work in over two years. I haven't been late in over 4 yrs. I get on here to see what idiots are posting and have a few good laughs. No foodstamps or welfare here. Does that sit you down?
GetLost

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 16, 2012
tooeasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey I haven't missed a day of work in over two years. I haven't been late in over 4 yrs. I get on here to see what idiots are posting and have a few good laughs. No foodstamps or welfare here. Does that sit you down?
No it actually doesnt because the way the economy is today, you could be making 17,000 and they say you make to much to get any form of government assistance. I don't know if you work for Toyota or Mcdonalds, and quite frankly didn't ask. If this didn't truly apply to you, you wouldnt have responded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kalah Robb/Daniels 4 min Bestfriend 3
I wish I hated you 26 min Mom of Marines 34
Krya west Oliver 28 min wow 2
kinky fun for yall 1 hr Alert 3
Jamie kempf (Jul '14) 1 hr Sarah 26
John at Circle K 1 hr Hey hey 4
Arty 1 hr Amy b 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages