Evansville Police Department identifi...

Evansville Police Department identifies suspect in Saturday Fifth-Third Bank robbery.

There are 3 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Evansville Police Department identifies suspect in Saturday Fifth-Third Bank robbery.. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

A Twitter post identified the suspect as Gary Wayne Snelling, 33. He was described as 5 feet, 10 inches tall and 290 lbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

omg!!!

Lake Geneva, WI

#1 Jan 13, 2013
He has suger in his pants. I know his family and know of him. Haven't seen any of them in a few yrs. now that I think about it. Wonder if he was the person that robbed the buslers gas station on 41 and killed jean cook. They seriously need to find that person.
oh my my

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Well I just asked and found out Gary was in prison at that time is wat I was told
oh my my

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Jan 13, 2013
And that they just caught him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs that hire felons that pay ok 3 min for real 7
Meth suppliers 8 min Reallycantbethats... 17
I knew he couldn't make you happy 16 min Blessing in disguise 38
chedders 43 min warden 3
Why donít police break up backpage? 45 min Dummy 14
my backpack and i had sex 55 min insaneSpaghettiohs 1
Berry? 1 hr Sorry OK 9
people who claim to be nursres at St. Vincent w... 2 hr Smh lmfao 45

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web