Where is this place?
Store shopper

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Next to chuck e cheese
wow

Newburgh, IN

#6 Oct 27, 2011
i was thinking about going in there because i heard they have good prices but after hearing all this i think ill stick with once upon a child or walmart. Thanks for informing us about this twisted store owner
shopper

Tell City, IN

#8 Oct 28, 2011
I really like the stores prices since it is boutique clothing...it never is a pleasant moment when the owner is there though but she has a new manager that works there that is really nice and helpfull...I want the best for my kids and they have the name brands im looking for!!
shopper

Tell City, IN

#10 Oct 28, 2011
I honestly dont know what you mean by that comment using your name when. I was just saying I like the clothes there and want the best for my kids.so baggering me is not what I was looking for.you must have more problems than just the store itself.like I said I dont care for the owner if thats what she was I just assumed she was because when I asked questions the girl said she was the new manager in training and had to apologize for asking the loud woman behind the desk questions.
Fulton Ave

Evansville, IN

#14 Oct 28, 2011
I am white and steal in there all the time. They never follow me around.
customer and mommy of 2

Paducah, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2011
the store has great prices and adorable clothing and i know recently they had to let some employees go for not being to honest and i believe that this is what is going on and that is disgruntle employees doing this! the store is wonderful they have alot to offer and work with people regardless of their financial basis! i became a customer there once they opened up and now i have began to know everyone there and they all are really good people and value their customers very much and take pride in their clothes and prices and anyone with any sense and dignity can see right thru this!
I saw for myself

Portage, MI

#18 Oct 31, 2011
customer and mommy of 2 wrote:
the store has great prices and adorable clothing and i know recently they had to let some employees go for not being to honest and i believe that this is what is going on and that is disgruntle employees doing this! the store is wonderful they have alot to offer and work with people regardless of their financial basis! i became a customer there once they opened up and now i have began to know everyone there and they all are really good people and value their customers very much and take pride in their clothes and prices and anyone with any sense and dignity can see right thru this!
you must be the owner and its obvious if not you shouldve been there my final day of shopping in this store. A young woman was in there yelling and begging for her pay. this young lady had helped me previously in the store and did a great job. So I do know that she had worked there. Needless to say, that was all I needed to see to know I wont support that type!
Hi hater

Portage, MI

#19 Oct 31, 2011
hello owner!
here

Newburgh, IN

#21 Nov 2, 2011
Let's picket the place
Review

Portage, MI

#23 Nov 4, 2011
agreed!
hello

Manchester, MI

#25 Nov 4, 2011
Seems to me like some one should mail a copy of this thread to the owner at her business so she can see just how her attitude is affecting her business. Although, some people are just nasty people and never change whether it's brought to their attention or not.
Wow

United States

#26 Nov 7, 2011
the fact that you know why employees are gone is kind of repulsive. Do you guys just sit around and talk about people? So this is a drama filled store obviously so I will gladly take my money to the lollipop tree to avoid all of this. Thank you for the heads up. cheaper clothes does not always mean a better shoping experience.
Money saver

United States

#27 Nov 11, 2011
Shop haloheaven.com . Same clothing, better pricing!
Try a personal shopper

United States

#28 Nov 22, 2011
I gave this store several tries after my favorite emplpyee left there but I was just no longer happy with their services and staff. It was my favorite boutique here sadly. Im not truly sure where she gets the clothing but I highly advise a personal shopper. Shes wonderful and Ive recommended her to several of my friends! It is a wonderful service!
Christie

Portage, MI

#29 Nov 23, 2011
Try a personal shopper wrote:
I gave this store several tries after my favorite emplpyee left there but I was just no longer happy with their services and staff. It was my favorite boutique here sadly. Im not truly sure where she gets the clothing but I highly advise a personal shopper. Shes wonderful and Ive recommended her to several of my friends! It is a wonderful service!
Yes she is! She was referred to me and its a WONDERFUL service. Her fee is VERY resonable as well! Id never had a personal shopper before for my children and couldnt imagine going withoit her now!
Mother of 4

United States

#30 Nov 26, 2011
Christie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she is! She was referred to me and its a WONDERFUL service. Her fee is VERY resonable as well! Id never had a personal shopper before for my children and couldnt imagine going withoit her now!
We had our first appointment this morning with her. I LOVED all the outfits she had brought for my children. It paid for itself to have the clothing brought to our home. She also had custom clothing for the twins. Im loving it!
Fulton Ave

Evansville, IN

#31 Nov 26, 2011
You folks won't picket because you are just like me, "trash". We need places like this to spend other's hard earned money. We complain a lot because we have to spend our worthless time somehow. We love being trash and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Now I need to go brush my tooth and trash up my free house trailer some more.
Lexi

Magee, MS

#32 Nov 26, 2011
I went there for black Friday and wow I was so happy. I got buy 1 get 1 free and everyone there was so nice to me. The lady that rang me up was so so nice and she gave extra coupons for next month and come to find out she was the owner. I was really shocked because she is so young. I highly recommend them. They are super reasonable priced and extremely nice and was
Super good with my daughter while I shopped despite how busy they were. And to think I found them on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell me about when you didnt leave a tip 20 min wowww 30
Joshua waters 49 min Girilla 31
heather clark 58 min Hell nah 4
Brittany Molina Jourdan 1 hr Haha 5
its not 1 hr JerryJerryJerry 3
Jerrysspringer 1 hr JerryJerryJerry 2
Elijah haygan? 2 hr Yahtzee 3
Hot peice of ass at holiday inn west 12 hr dirtysouthboi 11

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web