alexis looney (fleenor)
Back off Haters

Evansville, IN

#27 Jan 30, 2013
Jennifer who? I may want a piece of that action too.
Lookingevv

Evansville, IN

#28 Jan 30, 2013
Where have you seen her tits back off?
Back off Haters

Evansville, IN

#29 Jan 30, 2013
In my mouth.....
Lookingevv

Evansville, IN

#30 Jan 30, 2013
You got a way to contact her then?
Back off Haters

Evansville, IN

#31 Jan 30, 2013
Your best bet is CL. Make sure to wear a raincoat.
2 sharp

Evansville, IN

#32 Jan 30, 2013
If u say u hit that. What kind of tatts does she have on her body?
3rong

Evansville, IN

#33 Jan 31, 2013
got chinese letters on her chest one on her wrist and some on her arm one on her foot
dumb

Evansville, IN

#34 Jan 31, 2013
thats jenns tattoos dumbass
2 sharp

Evansville, IN

#35 Jan 31, 2013
Just like I thought. Mtfkrs get on here and talk about people and don't know wtf they talking about. She may be a skeeze but don't pretend when u can't back it up. If she is a skeeze then it's her bizz if doesn't directly affect you. Every one wants to throw stones when they live in a glass house. Eventually you will get cut because you are too busy worrying about what someone else does rather than taking care of your own sht. Im sure you can't be happy with yourself otherwise you would be doing something else other than verbally bashing someone just to make yourself feel good. Thats sick and you need help. You know who you are.
uh huh

Evansville, IN

#36 Jan 31, 2013
Lookingevv wrote:
I'd hit it if I knew how to get a hold of her
Ur nasty
Kobain

Evansville, IN

#37 Feb 1, 2013
2 sharp wrote:
Just like I thought. Mtfkrs get on here and talk about people and don't know wtf they talking about. She may be a skeeze but don't pretend when u can't back it up. If she is a skeeze then it's her bizz if doesn't directly affect you. Every one wants to throw stones when they live in a glass house. Eventually you will get cut because you are too busy worrying about what someone else does rather than taking care of your own sht. Im sure you can't be happy with yourself otherwise you would be doing something else other than verbally bashing someone just to make yourself feel good. Thats sick and you need help. You know who you are.
Is that your tongue in my butt?
2 sharp

Newburgh, IN

#38 Feb 1, 2013
That is so weak. I can tell you didn't make it out of third grade so you definately dont have an education.
BRITTANY

Kent, OH

#39 Mar 6, 2013
lol the truth is ppl r who they are and there not gonna change for anyone but themselves and thats if they do than. lexi is always throwing stones at a glass house and jennifer i know her well she has had her troubles and went through alot of heart ache but she is nothing like lexi NOTHING!!!! I wish ppl would do other shit than get on here and talk about ppl they have no bussiness talkin about and dont even know the half of it!!!! Jennifer is a good mother and a great friend she is clean and does not fuck with lexi why? bc she knows lexi is bad news.jen lost her two kids but she got clean and and turned herself around she has two wonderful kids with chris dewig and no he doesnt beat her or sit on his ass. im sick of seeing these posts lexi is some work but plz keep jennifers name off here bc you guys dont know her and if u seen her now u would be eatting ur words..one more thing i want to clear up why doesnt anyone put there name up here?????REAL NAME THAT IS???
would love to smash

United States

#40 Dec 1, 2013
I think she is sexy as hell!!! Id love to eat that that p**sy and lick that @ss!!!!
wowwwww

United States

#41 Mar 23, 2014
Excuse you all low life sick mother fers,I am clean,an changed to dont do the crap iI did thats my past,you may hate me but thats ok cause aa I see it I dont talk to you,I dont need you,I have all of my kids an fought for my kids an won cause I changed my life an yes people can change so it is what it is,yes I did some messed up crap but I have came along way an thats all u need to know stop running ya mouth gloria an keith which I never ever messed w an any other person that just wants to bump their gums about my past,move on an get a life.god bless
wowwwww

United States

#42 Mar 23, 2014
And leave my girl jennifer out ya mouths as well,we have changed an got our lives togetger an no matter what you all think you know,ya really dont know jack so just stop with the stupid lies an bad mouthing an thinking you are better than anyone else,everyone messes up an people can overcome their mistakes an change an turn things arround,I know this for a fact cause I did an so did jen so peace n love to the haters an I pray for u daily
wowwwww Brittany

United States

#43 Mar 23, 2014
Hey Brittany you really dont know me at all u know jen an what you heard about me thriugh others an my past an who I was an not who I have become an who I am now,so please refrain from ya ugly thoughts an trash talk its unessacary because I have all my children,I have a good an healthy life an again I have along way where from where I was an I am a better peeaon an mother period,thanks
Mr fun times

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Mar 23, 2014
Why is it taking you a yr to defend yourself ? You and. "Your girl" wasn't on the topix radar for a long while. Just because you may be clean for the last month or whatever, it doesn't erase your past. Good for you if you are trying to improve, but should do it quietly without looking for attention for living your life the way it should of been lived all along.
the dope man

Newburgh, IN

#45 Apr 1, 2014
You are such an lying c*nt Alexis. I sold you pills yesterday.
alexis fleenor

Bowling Green, KY

#46 May 29, 2014
And no Mr dope man ya have the wrong girl cause I am.not on anything that isn't person robed to.me so quit lying an fronting BS on topic its not funny or cute in any manor! Grow up haters!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matt violano 3 min westie2 4
anyone know 20 min annabanana 3
June 27 min Darkest Days 16
berry fire 37 min 12 hour employee 5
Jesse Adams 1 hr Real life 4
Jobs that don't drug test (Mar '14) 1 hr LSKen 171
Rochelle crowe 2 hr girl 15
Worst employers in Evansville! (Oct '10) 16 hr hey 186
More from around the web

Evansville People Search