First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tgif

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Isnt mar ya like 20 or 21 an she 31, her childish ass need a Lil ass boy she acts like a little ass girl truly sad smgdh!!
New new

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 31, 2012
She slow and ghetto eggin cars smh
WhiteMouseFan

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Leave her alone you hating groupies! Even after all them kids bet she still look better than you. Get a job bums.
Handsome

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Now don't hate on her, she is a wonderful person I love u whitey! Don't listen to this sht on here, this topic stuff ain't right!
MMS

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2013
U would protect the hoe she f++::: u to and a everyone else
Bull

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 1, 2013
She must got some good pu$&y
How

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Whats her real name
WhiteMouseFan

Fowlerville, MI

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Her real name is juicebox Gud. Cus everytime I see her I wanna break her Lil a22 off.
Lol hysterically

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Its sad that dis bi+++ is the way she is but yall are not the judge in sure all yall got sum shit goin on that aint right, she will have to answer to go for her wrong doins to ppl her kids just let hin handle stoo making these bashing post its not rite ppl kids see this stuff
Jay

United States

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Wtf is all this about yall tlkn bout kids an sh__ they str8 just kno i make sure.. What are yall achieving by this BS post I can go in to detail an tlk a bunch of shit but there is no need to u f$$Ers need to leave mafuc### alone all,the hate isn't making nobody no money chill
Wo 812 boy

United States

#22 Jan 2, 2013
She got a fat a@@ but her attitude,personality and out look on life is shit she was f????? My cousin an I crashed her to if ni&&&& new what was good for em u stay far away from her. A real woman takes care of her house hold first before herself the club or the streets but if u wanna find her just wait till the nect paryu she'll br there FOR SURE
Wo 812 boy

United States

#23 Jan 2, 2013
She got a fat a@@ but her attitude, personality, an out look on life is sh%t she was fu++++ my cousin an I crashed her to she aint nuthin if yall new what was good for you ull stay away from here shell pull u down cause shes goin nowhere fast. A real woman takes care of home first before the herself the club or the streets But if u trying to find her wait till the next party she'll be there for sure so dam! Sad
coop

Boonville, IN

#24 Jan 2, 2013
Wooooooooooooow!
Umm

United States

#28 Jan 3, 2013
Well do she like woman to.cause im a lady an I would love to smack on that ass
Hater

United States

#32 Jan 4, 2013
tgif wrote:
Isnt mar ya like 20 or 21 an she 31, her childish ass need a Lil ass boy she acts like a little ass girl truly sad smgdh!!
I'm lost......And why u mad and why are u concerned about somebody else relationship? Smdh only evansville hoes ..yeah I said hoe cause 9 times 10 this is a jealious female and a manless one at that,that he probly hit and quickly quite haaaaa
Danielles daddy

United States

#37 Jan 7, 2013
I know y'all ain't talking bout me!!?!
Riddle_me_this

Milwaukee, WI

#38 Jan 8, 2013
How wrote:
Whats her real name
she has retarded name its like "nakatisha" or sum ratchet a$$ s#it like that....her name truly fits her n her ratchet a$$ personality!!
Riddle_me_this

Milwaukee, WI

#39 Jan 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
Wtf is all this about yall tlkn bout kids an sh__ they str8 just kno i make sure.. What are yall achieving by this BS post I can go in to detail an tlk a bunch of shit but there is no need to u f$$Ers need to leave mafuc## alone all,the hate isn't making nobody no money chill
yea cuz u kno that dusty btch first hand huh?? U luv a he hahahaha lbs u taken care of ALL them babiES while she tearing up all yo shit bet u can't leave her (not w/o a fight) lmao crazy ho3 n petty
MVP

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Jan 8, 2013
That girl must be really crazy about you my guy!
WhiteMouseFan

United States

#42 Jan 9, 2013
Last time I seen her we talked a Lil, but I don't think she knows how much I wanna see how far my d can go down her thrt without her throwing up everywhere. She sexy AF, my opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar Daddy 4 min Jamal 3
nora rhan? 4 min Eville 4
nora? 5 min Eville 2
Feeling good 8 min Willy 61
Summer davis 12 min Gross dude 28
Watch me grow evansville in 13 min gross 4
Black woman looking for white man 17 min Wowww 16
Ouch! Tin Man closing its restaurant! 50 min JohnnyJim 66

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web