First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nicole L

Evansville, IN

#21 Dec 6, 2012
The older waitress with the short red hair is rude to women. Little does she know women usually tip better.
hey stupid

Evansville, IN

#22 Dec 6, 2012
need a laugh wrote:
obviously you have never had to work with drunks for a living
They work in a bar thats what they gat PAID to do! If they dont want it... get another job!
Stupid

Evansville, IN

#23 Dec 6, 2012
OMG PPL!!! Wake up!!! Everywhere you go there is going to be rude people. Instead of judging people you don't know, try stopping for a second and think about someone else besides yourself. Maybe that person that seems they are in a bad mood or rude, maybe their mother just died, just found out their gf/bf or spouse is cheating, maybe they broke their finger, the one they have to use to carry drinks around all night for a full capacity bar or maybe the table behind yours was completely rude, maybe they dropped a whole tray of drinks! Instead of using first judgment, next time you are out be friendly and ask how they are doing, make conversation, smile at them. You never know what a person is going through so a simple smile could change a persons mood from bad to OK!
Oh and I doubt any of the people complaining about their service actually was compassionate or hell even considerate of the fact that the bar is full and they are doing their best, ask yourself this one thing...how pleasant where you!?
yup

Duluth, GA

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Never had a bad experience there but then again I've never been anything but nice to them so that's how I was treated in return. These people have a tough job try showing some compassion.
a thought for you

Evansville, IN

#25 Dec 6, 2012
Stupid wrote:
OMG PPL!!! Wake up!!! Everywhere you go there is going to be rude people. Instead of judging people you don't know, try stopping for a second and think about someone else besides yourself. Maybe that person that seems they are in a bad mood or rude, maybe their mother just died, just found out their gf/bf or spouse is cheating, maybe they broke their finger, the one they have to use to carry drinks around all night for a full capacity bar or maybe the table behind yours was completely rude, maybe they dropped a whole tray of drinks! Instead of using first judgment, next time you are out be friendly and ask how they are doing, make conversation, smile at them. You never know what a person is going through so a simple smile could change a persons mood from bad to OK!
Oh and I doubt any of the people complaining about their service actually was compassionate or hell even considerate of the fact that the bar is full and they are doing their best, ask yourself this one thing...how pleasant where you!?
i don't portray myself as a people person, hence i avoid jobs working with the public an a regular basis. im sorry to say, but when you are at work, the professional in you should shine thru. if a table was rude to her, then she should treat THAT table a bit differently than she should the rest of her patrons. i am not here to judge the waitress, its the establishment that gets judged in the end, and that relays into a loss of revenue. im simply saying that the waitress should either put her best face forward for the diners in the place or as the cook on an old sit-com would say "STOW IT FLO".. work and be polite or go home.. its easy like that..
Happol

Evansville, IN

#26 Dec 7, 2012
Nicole L wrote:
The older waitress with the short red hair is rude to women. Little does she know women usually tip better.
She is a sweet heart. When she first waited on me she did seem a little distant but the second time she served me I asked her how the night was going and it was like we were best friends.
Happol

Evansville, IN

#27 Dec 7, 2012
hey stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
They work in a bar thats what they gat PAID to do! If they dont want it... get another job!
If you don't like it, take your money else where!:)
be for real

Evansville, IN

#28 Dec 11, 2012
Ricki is the best bartender in town. Stan, Jared, and Nelson rock that place too! Holly is classy and they work their asses off to serve all of the crazy drunk people in that place. Now, Mary is rude, shoves people out of her way cuz she thinks she is entitled to do so cuz she used to mess with KC. Get rid of her and the staff would be fine!
agree

Evansville, IN

#29 Dec 11, 2012
be for real wrote:
Ricki is the best bartender in town. Stan, Jared, and Nelson rock that place too! Holly is classy and they work their asses off to serve all of the crazy drunk people in that place. Now, Mary is rude, shoves people out of her way cuz she thinks she is entitled to do so cuz she used to mess with KC. Get rid of her and the staff would be fine!
I agree with this! But I feel like Lacey is the exact same way as Mary. Thinks she's entitled to be rude bc she used to mess with KC also
be for real

Evansville, IN

#30 Dec 12, 2012
Oh yes, forgot about Lacey. Cuz shes real forgetable. She is beyond rude. I actually wont even order from her because I tip and I refuse to tip a bitch like her. Her and Mary gotta go!
nadafan

United States

#31 Dec 12, 2012
be for real wrote:
Oh yes, forgot about Lacey. Cuz shes real forgetable. She is beyond rude. I actually wont even order from her because I tip and I refuse to tip a bitch like her. Her and Mary gotta go!
kC is such a ho ho ho. Nasty.
yup

Evansville, IN

#32 Dec 13, 2012
Ricki and Katie have always been awesome bartenders! And can both seriously sing!
wondering

Evansville, IN

#33 Dec 16, 2012
Does anybody know anything about that Victoria chick that works there?
that1betch

United States

#34 Dec 19, 2012
be for real wrote:
Ricki is the best bartender in town. Stan, Jared, and Nelson rock that place too! Holly is classy and they work their asses off to serve all of the crazy drunk people in that place. Now, Mary is rude, shoves people out of her way cuz she thinks she is entitled to do so cuz she used to mess with KC. Get rid of her and the staff would be fine!
LMAO !!
Nelson is a dope fiend rapist !!!
be for real

Evansville, IN

#35 Dec 21, 2012
that1betch wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO !!
Nelson is a dope fiend rapist !!!
Do tell! What you know about Nelson?
Really

Evansville, IN

#36 Dec 29, 2012
be for real wrote:
Oh yes, forgot about Lacey. Cuz shes real forgetable. She is beyond rude. I actually wont even order from her because I tip and I refuse to tip a bitch like her. Her and Mary gotta go!
That's funny because I've never done anything with KC and i don't act "entitled" i just treat people as they deserve to be treated or how they treat me. Furthermore, I'm sure you are hiding behind "topix" because you would never say any of this to my face.
nanananana

Evansville, IN

#37 Dec 29, 2012
Keep telling yourself that Lacey."Furthermore", I have said it to your face and I purposely do not allow you to serve me. You're rude. You don't fit in at Time Out because of your attitude. How many bars do you have to work in to realize it just may not be your calling?
Really

Evansville, IN

#38 Dec 30, 2012
I'm only rude to people who act like trash so I guess that's the problem you have with me. It's ok keep hiding behind the Internet to talk shit while I continue to make more in 2 days than you do in 2 weeks.
that1betch

Chicago, IL

#39 Jan 8, 2013
be for real wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell! What you know about Nelson?
He tricks gurls with dope to get them to his apartment n forces his self all up on them. This kid or should i say old man is a loser. 40 something still working and hanging in bars trying to get with little gurl. Someone needs to put this lame in his place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nelson booger detalente knocking Cassidy teethi... 19 min dontcare 1
bbw (Sep '13) 19 min bill42 17
Natalee Fairchild- this months worst mom 25 min dontcare 13
What apartment complex are income based?? (Jan '13) 45 min Davis 15
Expressway Chevy Mt Vernon 47 min Stupidmustag 7
women 55 min last man standing 1
any one know julie payne ?? 59 min Fac 12
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]