First Prev
of 3
Next Last
med advice

Evansville, IN

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Could anyone tell me if he is a good doctor with trustable diagnosis?

Since: Jul 13

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2013
He was my on twice and I loved him...but that's all he was my doc for....he was always very nice and informational I thought!!!
Concerned

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2013
I wouldn't take my dog to him!

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2013
On-ob. lol
med advice

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 20, 2013
I just feel as if he doesnt spend enough time when he is in the room "diagnosing" my illness. He doesnt ask me no question. I dont think he really has a clue as to what he is doing! His nurses are rude and unorganized. And the nurse who sits closest to where dr schultz is usually standing, she is a bad person! I wont put her name on here but she doesnt deserve no job in a doctors office with the "life" she lives...
Come on

Canton, OH

#6 Jul 20, 2013
If she is so bad Y wouldn't u put her name on here and tell how she lives her life ??
Well

Evansville, IN

#7 Jul 20, 2013
I have went to him for many years. He used to be such a good doctor, he would take time with his patients and really listen. Over the years, he's become just like the rest of them. Doesn't really listen, comes in and gives his advice and leaves. I guess it happens even to th best of them :/
Dont

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Horiable doctor! Feeds my mother so many narcotics for years with NO physical therapy. Rushes in and out of rooms.
Mary is a rude B - and so are his other nurses.
The white fat lady that sits up front with the nasty long tacky nails gots a mixed daughter... She disgusting too.
The place should be closed down!
a friend

Evansville, IN

#9 Jul 20, 2013
He was the cause I loss my twins
christ

Evansville, IN

#10 Jul 20, 2013
He has a horrible reputation it seems. Alot of negative feedback instea of positive feedback
he's my doctor

United States

#11 Jul 20, 2013
I love Dr.Shultz..
he's my doctor

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Just because he is young... I'm sorry about the lose of loved ones.. Only God can make that call.
nogood

Camby, IN

#13 Jul 20, 2013
I had a friend that couldn't get pregnant...he did ultrasound after untrasound and couldn't figure out why...she had endometreosis..as bad as hers was a damn monkey could have figured it out. He had her on all sorts of meds and everything before they finally found out a year later. QUACK QUACK QUACK!!
If you want pain meds though he's the man to go to..he will prescribe almost anything!
abc

Evansville, IN

#14 Jul 20, 2013
He saved my family friends' life. He can make a diagnosis when some can't. A doctor is not God. They do make mistakes. They are normal people. I don't know if I would even trust half of the people's opinions on here anyways. It's just like anything else, anyone can have a bad experience anywhere or with anyone. I will say I have heard his office staff is awful tho.
Lies

Nashville, TN

#15 Jul 20, 2013
I can't believe he even calls himself a doctor with his over eight poor example him self! No only does he cheat on his wife but he is in fact a horiable doctor! I kept comparing ing about my health and weight while I was pregnant! He kept saying I was fine. I go to another Doctor and found out emeditely I had diabetes so bad I required insciline. Not only could I have lost my baby but also my life.
Who ever said its because he is young your a fool! He's hardly young jack a.s!
nogood

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jul 20, 2013
Lies wrote:
I can't believe he even calls himself a doctor with his over eight poor example him self! No only does he cheat on his wife but he is in fact a horiable doctor! I kept comparing ing about my health and weight while I was pregnant! He kept saying I was fine. I go to another Doctor and found out emeditely I had diabetes so bad I required insciline. Not only could I have lost my baby but also my life.
Who ever said its because he is young your a fool! He's hardly young jack a.s!
This same thing happend to my friend! He is terrible and I'd NEVER have him see ANY of my family. I would even my enemies not to go to him..and besides the fact he us terrible..that office is NASTY and the staff is RUDE.

Evansville, IN

#17 Jul 20, 2013
he almost made me lose my son. he WOULD NOT see my son 4 different times and my son had pyloric stenosis. I wouldn't take my worst enemy to him.
Patient

Evansville, IN

#18 Jul 20, 2013
I think he is a great doctor, but everyone will have there dad day. I know he Diagnosed me with cancer and within 5 min of have the test done at the hospital he call me to come to his office right then and it was already after hours. And he is one of the few doctors I know that has gave me his personal number in case I needed something.
christ

Evansville, IN

#19 Jul 21, 2013
He gives his personal number to anyone who asks for it! So dont feel special. He is a doctor who writes alot of pain scripts and doesnt follow no laws at all! He is a danger to the medical field! He needs to be more thorough and pay more attention and care more. He is just worried about getting money instead of fixing the patients medical problem. Ive had alot of problems with the way he bills my insurance. He over charges for exams he never preformed on me. He violates hipaa, and one of his nurses is a drug seeker herself! Very unprofessional if you ask me
PLEASE

Evansville, IN

#20 Jul 21, 2013
I also would not take my dog to him. He overmedicated my son on seizure meds and made him toxic, almost killing him. He thinks he knows everything and can fix everything himself. Also, they mixed up a friends daughters pee sample and reported that she was pregnant -- at 13.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blake Miller (Sep '14) 6 min smiley 36
the pony (Jul '11) 8 min Blondie 163
Looking for an automotive detailer 11 min n00b Saibot 1
Baymont Inn & Suites Evansville East 8005 East ... 11 min Nasty ass bitch 11
Looking for a sugar baby ..! 17 min Evv 5
jason mitchell (Aug '14) 21 min J Mitch 7
Andrew Scott 27 min wtf 35
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE