First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
What happens when you fail a drug test for the first time at 501 John st. I've paid all my fees and only have 2 months left. I have 10 clean test and no dirty ones yet. Just wondering cause I may be dirty on my next test for marijauna.
wondering

Newburgh, IN

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Still wondering. Lol
guesswho

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Just go get some cleaner your will be okay drink lots lots lots of water I mean like ALOT
uh oh

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 22, 2013
prolly lock up. better get runnin
Of course

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Drink a ton of water so they know your diluting your system. They can get you for that too, don't ask on topix ask someone u know thats done it. To many fucki N retards on here.
wondering

Newburgh, IN

#6 Jul 22, 2013
I took an at home test and it had a faint line for negative results. The directions said even a faint line means negative. I was just getting other people's opinions
wondering

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jul 22, 2013
uh oh wrote:
prolly lock up. better get runnin
Lol. Ok. I know it's not that deep. Plus I got a good paid lawyer so if it does come to that I will get safe house.

Since: Oct 10

Chardon, OH

#8 Jul 22, 2013
Let's try leaving the drugs alone period. You're on DAPS for a reason. If you can't maintain long enough to complete probation sounds like you have a bigger problem than a dirty drop.
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Licensed_2Carry wrote:
Let's try leaving the drugs alone period. You're on DAPS for a reason. If you can't maintain long enough to complete probation sounds like you have a bigger problem than a dirty drop.
Ya I got a problem. Lol. In addicted to marijauna. Hahaha. And I work 50 hrs a week pay my bills and raise 3 kids as well. GTFOH license to carry. Carry these nuts on your chin fucktard.

Since: Oct 10

Chardon, OH

#10 Jul 23, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Ya I got a problem. Lol. In addicted to marijauna. Hahaha. And I work 50 hrs a week pay my bills and raise 3 kids as well. GTFOH license to carry. Carry these nuts on your chin fucktard.
Looks like I struck a nerve. You may have a lot going for you right this moment. But what about when you lose your job because your dumbass can't put the weed down? FYI, you can't take your 3 kids to jail with you. Sorry that they don't give the "parent of the year" award to people that choose drugs over their children. Yes that's basically what you're doing and yes weed is a drug. Good luck on your test.
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2013
Licensed_2Carry wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like I struck a nerve. You may have a lot going for you right this moment. But what about when you lose your job because your dumbass can't put the weed down? FYI, you can't take your 3 kids to jail with you. Sorry that they don't give the "parent of the year" award to people that choose drugs over their children. Yes that's basically what you're doing and yes weed is a drug. Good luck on your test.
Lol. Yep. First off I will not lose my job because of weed. This I know to be a fact. Second off, I only have 2 months left on probation and like I said if they do decide to send me to jail it will be safe house. I didn't ask to be judged by you or anyone else on here. I asked for opinions which you haven't given at all. Appreciate your input though just shows Evansville is full of self righteous pricks like yourself.
laughing

Evansville, IN

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Dude I bet you are fine. If you haveBrian your ok. He's cool. If anything you will get a ptr but I doubt to jail maybe more drug classes. I under your freaking out. I had a slip up once and went to the E.R 30 mins before appt so I couldn't go in that day. They just told me to call when I got out and then next two days Cameron was gone plus the weekend happened so I was fine. I think I called in another time and Brian changed my appt. I made it off and it's been a yeah almost and I'm still clean. I was never an addict. I just abused drugs. Those are two totally different things. Don't try to bash me, your wasting your pathetic time. But dude I bet ur fine. A line is A line is A line.
T-Ruth

New Albany, IN

#13 Jul 23, 2013
Don't be to diluted tho or they will make u pee a couple times and if its just marijuana buy tests at dollar tree for a buck and drink lots of water and take vitamin c so ur pee will still have color
T-Ruth

New Albany, IN

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Failing early on is better than so late in ur sentence they take it more harder on ya in my opinion I know from experience
T-Ruth

New Albany, IN

#15 Jul 23, 2013
Honestly failing a test with only 2 months left is way worse than failing with only two months in bcuz thy think its not safe to put u back into society like you haven't learned real talk not judging just experience
wondering

Newburgh, IN

#16 Jul 23, 2013
T-Ruth wrote:
Honestly failing a test with only 2 months left is way worse than failing with only two months in bcuz thy think its not safe to put u back into society like you haven't learned real talk not judging just experience
Appreciate your input. I bought several tests from dollar tree and there is a faint line for a negative test. So I think I will be ok.
judgemental idiots

Newburgh, IN

#17 Jul 23, 2013
Weed is not the problem these days, prescription drugs are #1 and then meth read the news idiots.In case you didn't know here is a little FYI, we have lawyers, doctors, presidents and Ceo's of big company's that do far more than just smoke weed in Evansville and everywhere.
@ wondering. You shouldn't over load your body with water 24 hrs before your drug test that is what makes a diluted test. THC is stored in the fat cells. Depending on your BMI is what really would help for me to help you.
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jul 23, 2013
judgemental idiots wrote:
Weed is not the problem these days, prescription drugs are #1 and then meth read the news idiots.In case you didn't know here is a little FYI, we have lawyers, doctors, presidents and Ceo's of big company's that do far more than just smoke weed in Evansville and everywhere.
@ wondering. You shouldn't over load your body with water 24 hrs before your drug test that is what makes a diluted test. THC is stored in the fat cells. Depending on your BMI is what really would help for me to help you.
6ft3in. 240 Lbs. not sure how to calculate BMI. Lol. I smoked on a blunt on 2 separate occasions. The last time was 26 days ago. I took several home tests and there is a faint line for a negative test. I take my test in 2 days.
judgemental idiots

Newburgh, IN

#19 Jul 23, 2013
Your BMI is 30. What you need to do is take 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar 3x a day morning noon and bedtime just drink the daily amount of water that you should always drink. Also exercise and sweating will clear thc out of body fat. And most of all no blunts until after test. Keep your head up you are almost done with it all, you can do it.
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jul 23, 2013
judgemental idiots wrote:
Your BMI is 30. What you need to do is take 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar 3x a day morning noon and bedtime just drink the daily amount of water that you should always drink. Also exercise and sweating will clear thc out of body fat. And most of all no blunts until after test. Keep your head up you are almost done with it all, you can do it.
Thanks for the help. I'm gonna try what you said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Morrissey 1 min More info 2
Dope head bums 4 min Enter username 11
Why is it women dont want a man but a thug? 29 min Just saying 28
how many sex partners have you had? 50 min Truth 49
Sarah Goines (Sep '15) 1 hr Curious 15
Ride or Die Harley Honey 1 hr Katie katti 3488 4
Sidetrack 1 hr Woody 1
Corner pocket 3 hr Lit 61

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web