Jimtown wannabe gangsters
hahahhaah

Evansville, IN

#23 Nov 25, 2012
You guys are fa$s

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 4, 2012
ppl grow up what side of town you are from does not make you tough !!!!!!!!! who cares!!!!!!!!!! get a job. get a life . just childish shit !!!!!!!!!
uptown

United States

#25 Dec 4, 2012
Ain't no real vice lords or G's in this town y'all just a bunch of wannabe gangsters. Bring y'all b***h asses to Gary a claim that shit bet y'all get f**ked up
big steve

Akron, OH

#26 Dec 7, 2012
anyone making a comment ,tell me who,what when jimtown was started and by who. then if ya can understand that i might school you on a couple real g's that are and have been deep in the streets and have the jump on all you fools.
lets see

Whitewater, WI

#27 Dec 7, 2012
How bout brandon w., corey d., jared f., jason m.,
Well I can't think right now, but u get my drift. I think these guys pretty much grew up since them days though.
Who r u big steve? Do u recognize any of these names or r u talking before they came along?
atright

Tucker, GA

#28 Dec 7, 2012
uptown wrote:
Ain't no real vice lords or G's in this town y'all just a bunch of wannabe gangsters. Bring y'all b***h asses to Gary a claim that shit bet y'all get f**ked up
This dude said it first off to be VL or GD u gotta be black no exceptions unless u go to prison and a black dude vouches for u but even then ur a foot soldier a send off... second jimtown carries a bad stereotype with all the Meth and wat not trust me moving away from there was a happy day for me but there are some real gangsta mufuckas there o know personally bit they all old school black panther aryan type dudes, and there are some good people there they just get that stereotype cus that's where they live like Christian Stotlar that dude give u the shirt off his back and he ain't never claimed to be nothin bit himself y'all got my dog mixed up
beastiness

Evansville, IN

#29 Dec 7, 2012
lets see wrote:
How bout brandon w., corey d., jared f., jason m.,
Well I can't think right now, but u get my drift. I think these guys pretty much grew up since them days though.
Who r u big steve? Do u recognize any of these names or r u talking before they came along?
Wong, duggins, farmer, Mitchell ?
Christian Stotlar

Evansville, IN

#31 Dec 7, 2012
How the f*ck did i get brought into this childish drama shit!
Christian Stotlar

Evansville, IN

#32 Dec 7, 2012
Abortiontime.. why be anonymous?? you obviously dont know shit about me.
old school

United States

#33 Dec 7, 2012
I remember when my cousin would (gang bang) on the front porch of his house on corner of Louisiana and Elsas but they have torn house down since then. It got shot up and tagged back then. I was couple years younger then my cousin but long story jimtown isn't shit these days like it was back then. That's when everyone wore bulls starter coats. Damn I'm glad to be out the town these days
Cherish Lynn

Florence, KY

#34 Dec 7, 2012
Christian Stoler is a beast and i love him very much! Watched him beat up Cody Sadler n loved every min of it. There are no real ppl in evill they all fake! Christian is P.S.S Jebus just so yall know and we the only Socity thats every did anything!! Chris Banister!! R.I.P

P.S.S for life
P.S.S Bich
we may not see each other but you know we always got each others backs! Much Love
ha

Akron, OH

#35 Dec 7, 2012
Christian Stotlar wrote:
Abortiontime.. why be anonymous?? you obviously dont know shit about me.
Shut up u like 13 and 14 year olds! Get off here pervert.
Jebus

Florence, KY

#36 Dec 7, 2012
what you doing..:)
your awsome and your a beast thats why
frank

Newburgh, IN

#37 Dec 7, 2012
stall him wrote:
Or let's put our real name and let one of them wannabes make your gums bleed heh?????? Didn't think so
Brad Harris come get me tough guy
frank

Newburgh, IN

#38 Dec 7, 2012
James Casper harris wrote:
An what r u exactly since were leeches you r just mad that we enjoy life an u sit on pages like this an bit(( about us An I hate to tell u most oc us have an education an jobs
VL and G's are all pieces of sh.t to society. Everyone of them need to wake up and get a life.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#39 Dec 12, 2012
James Casper harris wrote:
Ain't we all alil old for this shit anymore god I love this site y'all relize if we was young again how much bullshit this site would start How's Jon Jon and Adam doin
Lmao! That's exactly what i was thinking! If this suite was around during the 90's, can you imagine the drama?!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#40 Dec 12, 2012
lets see wrote:
How bout brandon w., corey d., jared f., jason m.,
Well I can't think right now, but u get my drift. I think these guys pretty much grew up since them days though.
Who r u big steve? Do u recognize any of these names or r u talking before they came along?
they were all jimtown.... And some others... But let's but name names... Yes...we all have grown up since then....trying to keep our own kids out of trouble these days...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#41 Dec 12, 2012
beastiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Wong, duggins, farmer, Mitchell ?
Wong duggins, France, may

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#42 Dec 12, 2012
atright wrote:
<quoted text>
This dude said it first off to be VL or GD u gotta be black no exceptions unless u go to prison and a black dude vouches for u but even then ur a foot soldier a send off... second jimtown carries a bad stereotype with all the Meth and wat not trust me moving away from there was a happy day for me but there are some real gangsta mufuckas there o know personally bit they all old school black panther aryan type dudes, and there are some good people there they just get that stereotype cus that's where they live like Christian Stotlar that dude give u the shirt off his back and he ain't never claimed to be nothin bit himself y'all got my dog mixed up
First of all... No you don't have to be black to be a vice lord... Second, there are many different groups within the vice lords... And third, most of the original guys learned that shit while locked up with guys from Michigan city... So yes they were for real... Do your research...
old hj

Florence, KY

#43 Dec 12, 2012
old school wrote:
I remember when my cousin would (gang bang) on the front porch of his house on corner of Louisiana and Elsas but they have torn house down since then. It got shot up and tagged back then. I was couple years younger then my cousin but long story jimtown isn't shit these days like it was back then. That's when everyone wore bulls starter coats. Damn I'm glad to be out the town these days
wasnt that in 1987

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey METHVILLE 3 min Methville 139
Rathgerber Murder 13 min Thank you 89
Hookup 30 min Fme 2
Website For Nudes 34 min Jrh 5
Warning!! Biggest snitches in Evansville beware 35 min Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm 46
Carra C. (Apr '14) 37 min Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm 5
tiffany craig (Nov '12) 40 min ClownAs sBytches 17
Isaiah hagan????Who is he??? 1 hr Curious 6
Body at Alcoa Soccer fields 2 hr Skinny 103

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages