Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Name them!
stall him

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Or let's put our real name and let one of them wannabes make your gums bleed heh?????? Didn't think so
STEPHANIE AUTRY

Metairie, LA

#4 Nov 23, 2012
all of them.... HOWELL PARK!!!
ho park

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Howell been trying to be like us for years. Bunch of phonies
honesty

Newburgh, IN

#6 Nov 23, 2012
STEPHANIE AUTRY wrote:
all of them.... HOWELL PARK!!!
Jimtown legit beat the shit out of howell park on the west side at dog town beach. Best ass woopin session. I've ever been in. There were people out there talkin about howell park so we beat the shit out of em and the females. Howell park really ain't shit if you think about it.
James Casper harris

New Albany, IN

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Ain't we all alil old for this shit anymore god I love this site y'all relize if we was young again how much bullshit this site would start How's Jon Jon and Adam doin
Smfh

Henderson, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2012
josh
Smfh

Henderson, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2012
honesty wrote:
<quoted text>Jimtown legit beat the shit out of howell park on the west side at dog town beach. Best ass woopin session. I've ever been in. There were people out there talkin about howell park so we beat the shit out of em and the females. Howell park really ain't shit if you think about it.
haha thats soo true!!! howell park thought they was the sh!t and wasn't nutting ! and even the girls
Curious

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 23, 2012
WTF is a blue whale? And how can you all afford meth but none of you mofos seem to own a washing machine? I was under the impression tweakers liked to clean. Every single one of you kill that stereotype. Only reason I'd be afraid of anyone from there is if their snot nosed germy little stroller gremlins got their germs on me. Put it onthe list under lighters and foill! Washing machine and kleenex for your swine flu carrying kids. And why do these people have their 7 year olds up in a goddamned stroller? Is that a ghetto ass backpack leash?
James Casper harris

New Albany, IN

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Man there a couple people from how I'd like to watch u say that to
pootietang

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Jim town are "VL"s and Howell park are "G"s
James Casper harris

New Albany, IN

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Ummm I know gs from the town an lords from the park but for most part yea u right
honesty

Newburgh, IN

#14 Nov 23, 2012
James Casper harris wrote:
Man there a couple people from how I'd like to watch u say that to
There was no talkin. Howell park ws doing the talkin. They was suprized when Jimtown started doing the walkin. It wasn't even a Jimtown versus Howell Park thing. It was a look at these little bitches trying to act hard. Lets beat the shit out of all of em kind of thing.
smfh

Henderson, KY

#15 Nov 23, 2012
James you like topix don't ya? lol
James Casper harris

New Albany, IN

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Na jus drunk actually today first time I been on

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Christian Stotlar
uhoh

Akron, OH

#19 Nov 25, 2012
honesty wrote:
<quoted text>Jimtown legit beat the shit out of howell park on the west side at dog town beach. Best ass woopin session. I've ever been in. There were people out there talkin about howell park so we beat the shit out of em and the females. Howell park really ain't shit if you think about it.
Wow u beat females..somethin to be proud of there! Woah buddy! Prick
kjo

Belvidere, IL

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Abortiontime wrote:
Christian Stotlar
Haha really... apparently you dont know anything
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#21 Nov 25, 2012
pootietang wrote:
Jim town are "VL"s and Howell park are "G"s
They are all leeches to society. VL stands for "very lazy". G stands for "got to live off the taxpayers for a lifetime". And knock if off with the homemade tattoos.
James Casper harris

New Albany, IN

#22 Nov 25, 2012
An what r u exactly since were leeches you r just mad that we enjoy life an u sit on pages like this an bit(( about us An I hate to tell u most oc us have an education an jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do your shoes fit on the other feet? 6 min Bye Felicia 1
collin jackson (May '13) 14 min Skeeter bucket 4
Hey Joey remember when.. 15 min Skeeter bucket 4
Who lies about a rape? 28 min Jacob 47
Foot fetish guys! Buy my dirty, smelly socks an... 37 min FootGuy 8
De Harvey Blake Niswonger 38 min Curious 1
The Eastland Mall Kiosk worker named Romi. 47 min Jones 1

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages