Obama cut domestic bomb prevention pr...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#43 Apr 25, 2013
Columbia v. Heller spells out that every citizen has the right to own guns for lawful purposes. Sorry liberals but you are wrong again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Col...
i

United States

#44 Apr 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Columbia v. Heller spells out that every citizen has the right to own guns for lawful purposes. Sorry liberals but you are wrong again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Col...
You give an awful name to conservatives. Posting your opinion doesn't mean anyone is wrong, it just means you think you're right. Get over yourself
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#45 Apr 25, 2013
i wrote:
<quoted text>
You give an awful name to conservatives. Posting your opinion doesn't mean anyone is wrong, it just means you think you're right. Get over yourself
No it was the opinion of the US Supreme Court justices.
i

Akron, OH

#46 Apr 26, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>No it was the opinion of the US Supreme Court justices.

And?
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#47 Apr 26, 2013
And I am telling you my opinion is same opinion shared with the country's highest court.
i

Akron, OH

#48 Apr 27, 2013
Patriot wrote:
And I am telling you my opinion is same opinion shared with the country's highest court.
That doesn't make it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Heroin 1 min YeahIDid 22
mark bohleber reitz class of 86 4 min FakebigLew 1
15yo girl, wanna f_ck? 6 min Secret police 4
what stores sell plus size besides layne bryant... 19 min Dodi 5
Where to get anabolic steroids 26 min SMH 3
Worst employers in Evansville! (Oct '10) 46 min Just saying 234
Amber Zeller 1 hr diddy 1
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 1 hr Tammy C 54

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages