jimbo dillon

Evansville, IN

#24 Jul 13, 2012
Knows the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha yea 5 kids that he don't take of and that's why he went to prison was for child support!! The dudes a joke!
look my child support is paid and i have contact wit me kids so stop talkin shit on here and say it to my face
Knows the truth

Evansville, IN

#25 Jul 14, 2012
jimbo dillon wrote:
<quoted text>look my child support is paid and i have contact wit me kids so stop talkin shit on here and say it to my face
I do know for a fact that you haven't seen ANY of your kids and if u paid your child support then I don't you have the court date in August for ALL of your kids cause your so behind in child support. FATHER OF THE YEAR!!! And I have said all this shit to your face and like I said your a joke!!!
Thisbandwagonbit ch

Haubstadt, IN

#26 Jul 14, 2012
Damn jimmy wrap your willly and stop being silly
mrsuptown

United States

#27 Jul 14, 2012
Always thought he was cooler than a fan real talk...stop putting your emotional trama online...you not fixing or changing ish...just showing u childish
pretty funny

Chicago, IL

#29 Jul 14, 2012
Dude you on papers . cant snitch on no one for not payin ur child support. finally one person dude wont tell on and its himself hope u end up with another mf you snitched on good luck with big bubba .
confused

Chicago, IL

#30 Jul 15, 2012
He says he sees his kids which is a damn lie(poor babies) i know bc I know all of them and u haven't seen them so quit making urself think u r something special when ur nothin but lost and have been for yearz. Get off the druga and alcohol and pull I big BOY boxers out ur ass and start being the MAN u should b
I LOVE HER

Evansville, IN

#31 Jul 24, 2012
nolies1925 wrote:
5 kids 3 baby mamas and he aint no snitch. How he snitchen and still gettin prison time.Stupid people stop talkin bout shit u dont know
Bitch u a lie Im married to him n was there when he told on my neighbor for 4lbs for me :)Hes a snitch he wore a wire and im divorcing him monday :)he has a CI number dumbass. He works with Nate from narcotics who now how switches to sex crimes! Dont get me started lol
Uknowho23

United States

#34 Oct 6, 2012
I was there when Jimbo wore the wire so u all can keep making shit up. informant a we won't forget Jimbo. Watch out for them black bic lighters. 4+2=6 flyin
Anna

Evansville, IN

#35 Oct 6, 2012
look at him.. he's a joke
shdh

United States

#37 Oct 6, 2012
He wants to b black so bad. Hes always bn a sry excuse for a man.
JTC 4life

Evansville, IN

#38 Oct 6, 2012
He's on my court papers and went on trial and testified against me. He's a snitch, Jimbo We'll NEVER FORGET THAT BITCH MADE SHIT. ALL U HAVE IS BITCH IN YOUR BLOOD.
Ghost of the town

Evansville, IN

#40 Oct 20, 2012
Sad his lame ass checked in at branchville scary ass dudenow he on facebook actin like his ass get money stop snitchin
hesYuk

United States

#41 Oct 20, 2012
Jimbo has always bn trashy. Hes a bytch n prison. Been a low life every since i met him. Hes broke, a snitch he IS..cuz his a** went to prison dont mean he didnt snitch with his wigger a$$. Just.yuk.ugh.spit
Uknowho23

Evansville, IN

#42 Oct 29, 2012
Ill show anybody the paperwork.
los z

Chicago, IL

#43 Nov 3, 2012
What a scrub..
Interested Partay

Evansville, IN

#44 Nov 7, 2012
Now he's back w/ his other baby mama & "allegedly" getting a divorce....hope he's not as bad as all I've read, damn.
pretty funny

Chicago, IL

#45 Nov 8, 2012
I LOVE HER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch u a lie Im married to him n was there when he told on my neighbor for 4lbs for me :)Hes a snitch he wore a wire and im divorcing him monday :)he has a CI number dumbass. He works with Nate from narcotics who now how switches to sex crimes! Dont get me started lol
your saying he told on the neighbor for 4lbs for u? What street was this on?
family

United States

#46 Nov 8, 2012
JTC 4life wrote:
He's on my court papers and went on trial and testified against me. He's a snitch, Jimbo We'll NEVER FORGET THAT BITCH MADE SHIT. ALL U HAVE IS BITCH IN YOUR BLOOD.
ain't nobody in this family got bitch in their blood so you might wanna correct the statement you just made cause that's the wrong mf fact, all you BITCHES on here put your real names on here & come face to face with him & say it guarantee that ass gets blasted & if he can't bet he wont go down without a fight. Ain't none of y'all gonna do a damn thing & it ain't YOUR life, so wtf you worried about it for? If you ain't his bm then you're a clearly a nobody. You're simple ass bitches that ain't got no life gotta be up in somebody's elses. & if he snitched so be it bitch what you gonna do? You ain't did anything yet obviously, If anybody's the snitch it would be Meghan mf Browning his "wife" so get it right. & actually jimbo you got 5 kids, preston,noah,kaylee,carly & emily. & yes he's back with Sara any other info y'all mf need to know? Petty ass kid shit & I bet everybody on this shit is either westside trash or jimtown bums. Why don't you get off here & do something witcha self,(;
deonna

United States

#48 Nov 28, 2012
i worked wit him for bout a year, and i think he cool af. never did me wrong. bet yal wouldnt say that shit to his face, lmao
James caspa Harris

Evansville, IN

#49 Nov 28, 2012
An me and jimbo have had our problems but I don't who the he'll on this trim to be me but I didn't write that shi& earlier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Walker 7 min Tarantula 1
assemblix (Jul '13) 17 min Peter pan 9
Mesha Ricketts 19 min Tarantula 29
backpage girls...go 28 min lol 1
Timeout 38 min Kelly 16
Delanie Lawrence 39 min D-Moneys Road Dog 12
Road blocks 1 hr Rick 7
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE