Weston Dunn already out of jail?

Weston Dunn already out of jail?

Posted in the Evansville Forum

thatsbs

Portage, MI

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Wtf I'd he doing out of jail already?????
whynot

Kent, OH

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Why not?? A murderer is free on very little bond. What's good for one is good for the other.
TeamDunn

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Suck Westons D**k!!! The murderer is out on a lesser bond then he is!!!! Don't hate cause he made bail!!!
Lmao

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Wat he get locked up for?
justice

Kent, OH

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Looks like some people are getting justice after all. None of you all protested this loud when Ira's bond was next to nothing.
jason

Springfield, NJ

#6 Jan 23, 2014
We were bunkies a couple years ago. I hope you've learned from this experience bro. Give jah a chance. Pray buddy

Since: Sep 13

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jan 23, 2014
justice wrote:
Looks like some people are getting justice after all. None of you all protested this loud when Ira's bond was next to nothing.
Ira didn't deserve to be there! His bond should have been low.
Not compared to all these low life's.
injusticeisno

Florence, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2014
Least_im_real wrote:
<quoted text>
Ira didn't deserve to be there! His bond should have been low.
Not compared to all these low life's.
Injustice is no justice. There cannot be real justice if people committing lesser crimes are getting higher bails than a murderer. The world values money and property more than they value human life. Put aside what the young men did and answer the question if Ira would be guilty of murder if he intentionally rammed someone's car during road rage and killed them?? If you answered yes, you are correct in following the law, if you answered no, it's because you cannot forget why he was following them in the first place. Therein lies the real problem. If one cannot disconnect the circumstances then there will be no justice.
whatever

New Albany, IN

#9 Jan 23, 2014
The dude wasn't even an active participant. As far as ira is concerned, I would have done the same thing but I would have been smart enough to keep my mouth shut afterwards and let my attorney do the talking.

Since: Sep 13

Evansville, IN

#10 Jan 23, 2014
whatever wrote:
The dude wasn't even an active participant. As far as ira is concerned, I would have done the same thing but I would have been smart enough to keep my mouth shut afterwards and let my attorney do the talking.
Exactly
ronron

Henderson, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2014
He's not out
lol

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2014
He was re booked today
injusticeisno

Florence, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2014
whatever wrote:
In the eyes of the law, Ira is a murderer. I don't condone any of the actions the robbers took, but once the danger passed and they were gone, he should have went inside his house. Please stop believing he thought his daughter was being kidnapped. It was a made up story. He didn't have to follow them as he knew at least one of them by name so his "the police won't find them" story is also a lie. I want to like Ira for defending his property, but the street is not his property. If he had been smart, he would have done them in before they reached the road. After that, whatever happened is a result of his own stupidity and his blabbermouth will be his undoing. He might as well take a plea. I don't know if the robbery attempt will make it into his trial. If it doesn't he can expect a guilty verdict for the dumbnuts statement he made about purposely trying to ram them. That shows intent. Intent is all they need for a guilty verdict.
citizen

New Albany, IN

#14 Jan 23, 2014
injusticeisno wrote:
<quoted text>
In the eyes of the law, Ira is a murderer. I don't condone any of the actions the robbers took, but once the danger passed and they were gone, he should have went inside his house. Please stop believing he thought his daughter was being kidnapped. It was a made up story. He didn't have to follow them as he knew at least one of them by name so his "the police won't find them" story is also a lie. I want to like Ira for defending his property, but the street is not his property. If he had been smart, he would have done them in before they reached the road. After that, whatever happened is a result of his own stupidity and his blabbermouth will be his undoing. He might as well take a plea. I don't know if the robbery attempt will make it into his trial. If it doesn't he can expect a guilty verdict for the dumbnuts statement he made about purposely trying to ram them. That shows intent. Intent is all they need for a guilty verdict.
What pisses me off is some dirt bag wanna be thugs like that can take all the time they want to plan some robbery but the victim is thrown into the situation with no warning or time to prepare. But the victim is supposed to somehow have the wisdom equal to hindsight and "do the right thing". I understand even lowlife criminals have rights and nobody is allowed to be judge and executioner wrapped into one but maybe it would be better to have something along the lines of a law like stand your ground where the victim is granted some sort of impunity when drawn into a life threatening situation. Basically... don't start nothin, won't be nothin.

Btw... For anyone that ever harms mine, may God help them cause there won't be anyone else on this Earth who will.

Since: Apr 13

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2014
thats why racisim will always exist. never willing to take responsibilty for ones own actions. always blame someone else. dunn should have been charged with murder. had him and his gang not beat a man with a weapon and then robbed his house. the young man that died would still be alive
injusticeisno

Florence, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2014
bfm1958 wrote:
thats why racisim will always exist. never willing to take responsibilty for ones own actions. always blame someone else. dunn should have been charged with murder. had him and his gang not beat a man with a weapon and then robbed his house. the young man that died would still be alive
White people never take responsibility either. It was always something. I was molested, my parents were mean to me, the gov't did it, I am insane, but I have the mental capacity to arm myself and go shoot up a theater. huh??

Since: Apr 13

Ashland, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2014
and you just proved my point. where in my statement does it say anything about color. you cant get through a sentence without bringing up color

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Embry (Nov '12) 14 min Shauna 24
Drew Beasley is a cheater! 24 min Keeping quiet 1
Miss you kat 33 min Murray 2
Cory wildy aka clo 58 min Bossn 10
Who likes to walk around naked? 1 hr Jackie Childs 21
Heart broken 1 hr Loner 5
Danny Mercer 1 hr Eelle 4

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance