whos a fb friend who looks like a gre...

whos a fb friend who looks like a great mom?

Posted in the Evansville Forum

amazing man

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2012
I wanted. to give a shout out to a few fb mothers who always taking. pics n loving. in careing for their children. rember I n you can only judge. on post n pics. so. who would you like to shout out!!! its time to give spacial. thanks to theses. womwn holding our future!
igotoneforya

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2012
I would normally say good for them but unfortunatly the ones I know PERSONALLY only do that for the image of being a good mom.... when your child is in the care of other people pretty much 24/7 you do not get my praise!! Those pics you see are from the few hours they spend with their child... but OHHH HOW THEY LOVE THEM!!
lady

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2012
That's true I'm friends a girl who has her own kids and her sisters who died
and when though I love her I'm like you never have your kids. They are with their dad stepmom friends house anywhere you can ship them off to. Or just home with an older sibling. And she acts like everyone owes her and her kids something I want to just be real with her sometime and say well you may step out with your kids dressed nice once a month but you put no work in. Then she be bragging about them and doesn't go to half of their activities. It's crazy
Tre_tre

Erlanger, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Also my mom :)
respect

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2012
idk but I will name some in you're. rite pics r for show but u can tell so ill name some. Tiffany. g. lakia.m
Frizzle

Akron, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2012
If anyone was to name a good mother someone would find some way to down them and turn it onto drama. So why bother im a great single mother and wouldnt want my name on here for any reason
respectful man

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Frizzle wrote:
If anyone was to name a good mother someone would find some way to down them and turn it onto drama. So why bother im a great single mother and wouldnt want my name on here for any reason
yes ms. some1 would in that's why I choose. to make a postive topic. but like every. one else you choose to think negative. instead. of positive. smh that's probably. why you're. name wasn't. on the list. because. you to try to find a negative. in my positive.. please. don't. get on my topic. agian
boo kids

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2012
I think Jennifer. key. is a wonderful. mother. I knw from fb in taking. care of her kids when she had cancer. ty r.man for making. a great topic un like the others yoy choose to say something. up lifting. I agree some people. (in not knowing. they. doing so) finds something. bad out of something. great. good job mr. respectful man
Frizzle

Akron, OH

#10 Jun 18, 2012
respectful man wrote:
<quoted text> yes ms. some1 would in that's why I choose. to make a postive topic. but like every. one else you choose to think negative. instead. of positive. smh that's probably. why you're. name wasn't. on the list. because. you to try to find a negative. in my positive.. please. don't. get on my topic. agian
Are you serious? You have done just what im talking about assuming my name wouldnt be on here! Anyone that reads these posts know exactly what i mean. Throw a list of names on here and see how fast people eat them up!
britnay snow

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2012
I'm a wonderful. momy!! in I love this topic sometime as mommy we don't get to pat r self on the back!! it fells good that a nother. person want to give props tk all the great moms u knw our see on fb. you guys have a good one!!!!!!:)
cashier4life

Newburgh, IN

#12 Jun 18, 2012
Leesa Roberts is one of the best mothers I know and have ever met! She is so involved in the lives of her children.
Leesa Roberts

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2012
Thanks! I didnt even realize people payed attention to us good mommies trying to stay off the scene and putting our kids first..Its hard work but well worth every sleepness night :) shoutout to my kids God mom Brianna Williams, Whitney Wilbourn & Jasmine Coit..just a few great mothers I know holding it down love yall!
Cute

United States

#14 Jun 19, 2012
Leesa Roberts wrote:
Thanks! I didnt even realize people payed attention to us good mommies trying to stay off the scene and putting our kids first..Its hard work but well worth every sleepness night :) shoutout to my kids God mom Brianna Williams, Whitney Wilbourn & Jasmine Coit..just a few great mothers I know holding it down love yall!
Awww that's cute. Now get off here before people start sh!ttin on your names :((no punt intended) good to have good mothers who out their kids before any man or drama. Love it God bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johnothan brown (Jun '15) 28 min Hahahaha 13
waltons hires child molesters on bail 46 min Anti Walton 8
Why do Evansville men love basic women? 48 min SUCKAFREE 19
How a guy knows 1 hr DTM K 8
What tf is your definition of love? 1 hr DTM K 4
Whats the longest you have yearned for someone 1 hr UnsuckeredScribe 43
Fisting fun 1 hr Wtf 112

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance