First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#21 May 12, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>
paid for a test to make it look like his, thats the funniest shit ive heard. if that was true do you know how many ppl in evansville would be doing that. you sound dumb
dont believe me ask kim who her baby daddy is...cause they went to court took another dna test andit cameback hesnot the dad..the truth is in the evidence my friend...so if anyone is dumb its her for thinking hes the dad..
bolo

Blackstone, VA

#23 Jul 14, 2014
lmao wrote:
Someone let that girl know he's been talking to me for months. He left his so called baby momma for me but then turns around and is with Sarah. Also heard he was with his baby momma when he met this chick downstairs from her. And was also fucking me!They are both perfect for each other...trash!!! Sarah is a fien for some drugs and Chris is LIAR. Everything he says is a lie. Just like he goes around and says Sarahs car is his and he bought it from her for cheap when im sure that isnt true either. Worthless. So is he taking care of her kids too like he started to do mine? But doesnt handle his own? Both of them are SAD!
you a scandalous assbiotch. Stfu and put a dick Iin your mouth like you usually do. Yall some punks. Hiddin behind fake names talkin shit.
happy

Evansville, IN

#24 Feb 15, 2015
I am Sarah Floyd...well..Sarah McGraw actually. I have been married to Chris for 2 years. Yes, I was with Jeremy and John. I also dated a guy named Ryan in my lifetime if you all must know. I have always taken care of my kids and always left a situation where I knew they shouldn't be in. Believe what you want...think what you want. This all was quite laughable to me. Please get on with your lives because obviously you don't know my life. I know me. My husband knows me. My kids and my family know me. Clearly, you people do not...despite what you think. Goodbye and good luck.
happy

Evansville, IN

#25 Feb 15, 2015
Love you holly!:)
happy

Evansville, IN

#26 Feb 15, 2015
As for someone saying my husband shouldn't be called a vet...what have you done so Honorable in your life? He has been deployed to Iraq and south Korea and stationed in seatle. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying anything whatsover about someone so noble to protect even asshole people like you. I have never had my kids taken from me, never been arrested, never been without anything that my kids have needed. I am a good mother and person and my husband is too. We are each others other half. And no stupid topix forum is going to change the way I feel about myself, my life, or my husband.
happy

Evansville, IN

#27 Feb 15, 2015
So basically...fu** off if you have a negative optinion about either of us. Ain't nobody got time for your bs ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Sanford? (Jul '16) 8 min Michael 24
Ashley and Pheobe Coomes 31 min Please explain 14
Loyalty 1 hr JustKnow 1
Anthony Mayes Manufacturing Meth (Oct '15) 1 hr Billy Mays 9
Paul Finch 1 hr Cadence 1
Please vote for skatepark on new park 1 hr Your an idiot 65
Chip Gaines 1 hr Little aka billy 69
Truth about Methville 3 hr Mistress K 118
Addiction Awareness : list of victims 9 hr Seriously 96

Evansville Jobs