whatcha know about her cept shes a blllleeeeeeeeppppp haha
Tsg

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 20, 2012
I know I hit it....
Big J

Evansville, IN

#3 Dec 20, 2012
I know dis chick name sarah an I know dis dis doo name floyde...floyde a crack head, doo always be carry a rotten banana in his pocket..he say he gonna get some gurl to make him banana puddin some day. doo be off his rocker. sarah ight i guess..she got dis big pimple on her face..she be talkin to it all da time..I think she a crack head to..but she ight.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 20, 2012
She shuldnt even be on here cuz she's the sweetest person... Jus cuz she finally left johns crazy a** isn't a reason learn to not abuse chicks n bust their windows out over their children's heads then maybe one will stay wit ur a**
Big J

Evansville, IN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Doo done bust a window out over a kids bed? chit doo! dats mess up! Dont mess wit kidz! I aint no fighter but I knock a doo out fo messin wit da kidz! done made Big J mad!
right

Evansville, IN

#6 Dec 21, 2012
sarahs not innocent either

Location hidden

#7 Dec 21, 2012
wut did she do except finally stand up for herself??? i kno its u on here makin this sh*t up john... get over ur self she doesnt want sumbody that will knock her son unconscious jus because he wants to play.... ur abusive and need to jus go ahead n sign the rites over to isaiah cuz honestly NOBODY needs sumone lik u in their life

Location hidden

#8 Dec 21, 2012
ur jus lik another jeremy green if not worse cuz atleast he didnt abuse her ass... jus controlled her money dont start sumthin thts gunna jus make u feel more stupid by the time its finished i culd murder u for everything u ever did to jordan HES NOT UR CHILD TO BE HITTIN AND NEVER WILL BE so keep ur pudgy lil hands off my nephew
oh yeah

Evansville, IN

#9 Dec 21, 2012
im sure he knocked a kid uncounsious give me a break
oh and

Evansville, IN

#10 Dec 21, 2012
if he did do that to jordan then sarah is just to blame to stay with a man who puts their hands on a child to that magnitude sounds like sarah is a bad mom if johns such a bad dad! grow up HOLLY STD FUSSNER we know this is you dumbass!
Truth

Evansville, IN

#11 Dec 21, 2012
She's a nasty bitch and its funny that you run around here running your mouth for her your both nasty as hell and one day some ones gonna beat your ass holly
lmao

Evansville, IN

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Someone let that girl know he's been talking to me for months. He left his so called baby momma for me but then turns around and is with Sarah. Also heard he was with his baby momma when he met this chick downstairs from her. And was also fucking me!They are both perfect for each other...trash!!! Sarah is a fien for some drugs and Chris is LIAR. Everything he says is a lie. Just like he goes around and says Sarahs car is his and he bought it from her for cheap when im sure that isnt true either. Worthless. So is he taking care of her kids too like he started to do mine? But doesnt handle his own? Both of them are SAD!
Haha

Duluth, GA

#13 Dec 21, 2012
She looks good dude she was with is busted she's better off now
shes dirty

Evansville, IN

#14 Dec 21, 2012
On a real tip, She look like she on dope, face sunk in and everything. Look like a skeet & dirty butt lol, Dude she with now will eventually do her like he did his baby mom and his son he hasnt seen or asked about in 4 months
Haha

Duluth, GA

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Dudes a f..k and always has been need leave move away make people happy
real

Ravenna, OH

#16 Dec 24, 2012
She gets around bad! Feel sorry for her kids and how she lets mh fhckas come in nd out of there lives. Poor mother! Exspecially with the new dude she got, hes worthless! Claims hes the real thing in the Army lol if yall REALLY knew about that situation. Id be ashamed to call him 'my vet'
hmmmm

Evansville, IN

#17 Dec 25, 2012
yup yup
lol

Wheaton, IL

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Tsg wrote:
I know I hit it....
whooo hasnt!!
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#19 May 12, 2013
Its so funny you all go off just what you hear and talk shit about people you dont even really know. That dude chris..that baby wasnt even his..that girl paid for some test to say he was the dad..hes good to sarah and good to her kids. They got married and are doing great together. Is it that hard to be happy that someone else is happy? Anyways maybe you all should find other productive things to do with your time than to talk shit about people..and be thankful for what you got going good for yourself. Kim burns is and her lil friend cassie are just talking shit cause they themselves dont have shit going for them. One doesnt know who the babby dad is and the..well lets just say she will never have a family for her kid the way she keeps her legs open. You all have great day
right

Evansville, IN

#20 May 12, 2013
booya08 wrote:
Its so funny you all go off just what you hear and talk shit about people you dont even really know. That dude chris..that baby wasnt even his..that girl paid for some test to say he was the dad..hes good to sarah and good to her kids. They got married and are doing great together. Is it that hard to be happy that someone else is happy? Anyways maybe you all should find other productive things to do with your time than to talk shit about people..and be thankful for what you got going good for yourself. Kim burns is and her lil friend cassie are just talking shit cause they themselves dont have shit going for them. One doesnt know who the babby dad is and the..well lets just say she will never have a family for her kid the way she keeps her legs open. You all have great day
paid for a test to make it look like his, thats the funniest shit ive heard. if that was true do you know how many ppl in evansville would be doing that. you sound dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Wydicks 1 hr Jamie 2
speedy 1 hr tuth 6
kensie/xander 2 hr NoFucksGiven 7
i miss you 2 hr An honest man 3
Marina aka Alex 3 hr ABc123 3
oh 4 hr poo 1
foghorn 4 hr Leadfoot 12
Michael Gann 6 hr Josh 102
Evansville Dating
Find my Match