Who is Chris Shell, and is he realy a...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
James caspa Harris

New Albany, IN

#69 Nov 29, 2012
Now I'm out of here

Since: Dec 12

Lake Geneva, WI

#70 Dec 1, 2012
Chris shell took.it like a champ. Hiz dusty brother on the other hand needs to shut his gobhole and get a new sock hat. So.a few more people got to enjoy your brothers pain And humiliation. Quit crying pissy britches and get your bro to a gym and get yourself to lids so Mick can quit looking for that tired ass cap and teach one of u to fight. J Bizzle pound for pound the tuffest. In Jimtown
wait a minute????

Tucker, GA

#71 Dec 1, 2012
Didn't Chris shell and JBs beef start over Josh Carr...because when shell got out of his suburban, he was asking where josh Carr was at.....where is Josh Carr during all this??????????
lynz

Tucker, GA

#74 Jan 10, 2013
vladydady wrote:
I watched the fight with chris and josh chris is my guy and he will even admit josh won. They both are realy good fighters
How do u watch the fight
Lol

Florence, KY

#75 Jan 10, 2013
lynz wrote:
<quoted text>
How do u watch the fight
It's on YouTube.
Justsayn

Lexington, KY

#76 Jan 11, 2013
I think someone is tryn to see a rematch because this fight keeps being talked about it lasted 2 minutes and jb whooped his ass not even close at all.yeah chris got a couple hits that's it!!!!!! Ask chris what he says bet he says I lost!!!! Andddd if there was a rematch jb wouldn't try to take him to ground that was his only mistake. So please get off dudes nuts. Fight wasn't even close
cpt

Riverside, IL

#77 Jan 11, 2013
Justsayn wrote:
I think someone is tryn to see a rematch because this fight keeps being talked about it lasted 2 minutes and jb whooped his ass not even close at all.yeah chris got a couple hits that's it!!!!!! Ask chris what he says bet he says I lost!!!! Andddd if there was a rematch jb wouldn't try to take him to ground that was his only mistake. So please get off dudes nuts. Fight wasn't even close
You must be another one of them dudes suking jb"s dik. Lame.
I heard

Lexington, KY

#78 Jan 11, 2013
Chris sold meth to one off jbs customers that's why they was fighting.they both just need to work together hold jimtown down.... There's enough money for both in this city stupid to fight over it
lol

Tucker, GA

#79 Jan 11, 2013
Wow put them on front street
lol

Tucker, GA

#80 Jan 11, 2013
JIMTOWN ALL STAR wrote:
Chris shell took.it like a champ. Hiz dusty brother on the other hand needs to shut his gobhole and get a new sock hat. So.a few more people got to enjoy your brothers pain And humiliation. Quit crying pissy britches and get your bro to a gym and get yourself to lids so Mick can quit looking for that tired ass cap and teach one of u to fight. J Bizzle pound for pound the tuffest. In Jimtown
Lol and put your name up and see if they not at your door mr jtc lol
stand up dudes

Milton, WI

#81 Jan 11, 2013
I know all of the shells. Ill put it like this, I'm glad we are all on good terms. I'm not on their nuts, but I know that every single one of them will throw down. Definitely no rabbit in none of them.
Pureluck

Livonia, MI

#82 Jan 11, 2013
ChrisShell wrote:
This topix shits gonna start all kinda sh**
I will take you on Mr. Shell. ;)
jeremy persohn

Akron, OH

#83 Jan 11, 2013
Pureluck wrote:
<quoted text>I will take you on Mr. Shell. ;)
state your name and ill let shell know and no drugs were involved that's retarded they don't mess with that shit no them both personally
White Trash BJJ

Evansville, IN

#84 Jan 11, 2013
You kids and your street "fighting" are so cute:)
ReyRey27

Newburgh, IN

#85 Jan 11, 2013
to answer the OP's question I saw the video and the anser is NO. these are a couple of bitch ass punks and I for one am not impressed
stand up dudes

Milton, WI

#86 Jan 11, 2013
ReyRey27 wrote:
to answer the OP's question I saw the video and the anser is NO. these are a couple of bitch ass punks and I for one am not impressed
Put your name out there then tough guy
ReyRey27

Newburgh, IN

#87 Jan 11, 2013
stand up dudes wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your name out there then tough guy
trust me you dont want to find me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Ramsey 2 min Analisa 12
larry johnson / duke (Apr '14) 3 min King 4
London at pony 6 min well... 8
DeCarlos S. (Nov '13) 21 min Brotherfromanothe... 10
Missing handicapped girl 33 min trustno1 299
Lisa martin ..... 54 min Ppl that know 2
Jimtown 2 hr yet married 9

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance