Brittney Berlin aka Rose

Brittney Berlin aka Rose

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Just Sayin

Florence, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Anyone else thing she needs to just shave that mole?
Hahaha

Newburgh, IN

#2 Oct 29, 2012
OMG I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Hahahahahaha that's hilarious!
MrObvious

Akron, OH

#4 Oct 30, 2012
You people must be very insecure to contribute to this thread. She is a good mom and a good person, and if she sees this I hope she acknowledges it for what it is, sad people with sad lives in a misguided attempt to feel better about themselves. You do you Brit, don't even pay them any attention.
haha

Newburgh, IN

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Good try my life is good, never said anything about her parenting or personality for that matter just that her mole needs a good waxing. I'm not the only one who thinks it. We all look at it when she talks
MrObvious

Akron, OH

#6 Oct 30, 2012
If your life is so good throw your name out there and let us be the judge of that. My guess is that your life isn't so good and thus you'll continue to hide behind a screen name. Big enough to criticize other people then you should be big enough to put a name behind it...
his

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Brittney i love yu!
Truth

Florence, KY

#8 Oct 30, 2012
that girl needs to pluck it or something.
Brittney

Newburgh, IN

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Thanks for whoever took up for me but I agree you can talk shit behind my back but can't say it to me or put a name behind it!
SAPRINA JOHNSON

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Briitney i love you to death an yur a wonderful mommy an person dnt worry about these people they hav no lifes!:)
Lyssa

Newburgh, IN

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Brittney don't worry about the BS it's topix. My name was on here too. Fck them. You're doing what you need to do for you and your daughter who cares what anyone else thinks. You know I'd have no problem saying otherwise if I thought it and you're doing great.

Since: Jul 12

Montgomery, AL

#12 Oct 30, 2012
I can't stand rude people. Brittney is a nice girl and there's more to a person than looks. Screw you all, leave her and her family alone. You're just drama they don't need.
Cassie

Newburgh, IN

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Do you guys have anything better to do with yourselves besides talk shit about people
SAPRINA JOHNSON

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2012
I think some people have mulitple personality issues lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony buress aka little ant wanna be drug dealer 6 min I love you grandma 9
I know u methville 7 min Methville 21
Terri axton 11 min Hub 5
daniel cundiff: reckless homicide arrest 15 min anonymous 7
bridgit austin 17 min Lemmeseeit 9
amanda bueno 19 min Idfaf either 14
Nissan gtr r35 wreck 30 min Why godzilla 1

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance