Scooter People of Evansville

Scooter People of Evansville

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Love the site

Evansville, IN

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Great site. Please share your thoughts about Scooter People of Evansville. If you have not "LIKED" SPE yet, it is a funny must see Facebook site that will sure bring a smile on your face.

Go check it out and like it...
hello

Canton, OH

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Love the site wrote:
Great site. Please share your thoughts about Scooter People of Evansville. If you have not "LIKED" SPE yet, it is a funny must see Facebook site that will sure bring a smile on your face.

Go check it out and like it...
I love that site !!! It's so funny !!
skadooters

Kent, OH

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Always a good laugh
Scooter power

Louisville, OH

#4 Aug 5, 2013
I love scooters
justjeff

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 5, 2013
Luv spoe
Cake Eater

Covington, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2013
At least the meth heads don't wear helmets, so for this we can be thankful.
rick grimmes

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2013
ughh scooter people drive me crazy. I know some of them are responsible but most of them are just dumb and up to no good. wish they would all live in there own town.
alsharpie

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 10, 2013
They do live in their own town...Owensboro!
VIP

Evansville, IN

#9 Aug 10, 2013
Do they just give those VIP scooters away? Are they Obama scooters? Every crackhead has one.
lol

Evansville, IN

#11 Aug 11, 2013
VIP wrote:
Do they just give those VIP scooters away? Are they Obama scooters? Every crackhead has one.
Anthony Stanton is a crack head and a snitch( ci) so you scooter ppl don't ride with him !!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Ashburn, VA

#12 Sep 1, 2013
Personal opinion: this page on fb is fn hilarious!! It's a Must LIKE if you have a sense of humor and want to see the local scooter drivers. Idk what tf some people are thinking!!! You'd be surprised how many people you Actually Know, OR have seen driving around Evansville.!..Lbvs! Very recommended!
not too good

Kent, OH

#13 Sep 3, 2013
everyone should have a scooter hell cant play on my 4wheeler or gocart in city limits
not too good

Kent, OH

#14 Sep 3, 2013
cake eater good name 4 ya think ur too good ur just scared bet ur the one yelln obscene remarks out the city bus door u just have low self esteem hope i get the pict when u get punched by some hot chick on a scooter

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 3, 2013
Grand Wizard ky wrote:
i want all scooters outlawed they allways cause accidents drive wreckless dont pay attention go to slow get in the way bunch of low life drug and drunks with o liscense or insurance that cause nothing but problems out out of this town today id like to ship all scooters and owners to sfrica
You act as if cars and trucks don't get into accidents. So what you can't drive like a nut, that is a good thing. They should focus more on the idiots running stop lights and driving at high rates of speed and leave the scooters alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally 4 min 99 5
appliance repair 10 min kaystrauss314 4
Michelle neuhoff 42 min Puke 1
Nasty Moorheads 51 min punkass 9
sauced 53 min really 12
Matt curl 1 hr Mark 17
Tracy driesbach 1 hr His worker 1
What's going on at Bethel Temple? (Nov '13) 3 hr familytoldyouso 130
More from around the web

Personal Finance