Dis beautiful white chick

Dis beautiful white chick

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Dayyuumm

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Man imma tell ya what. I saw dis chick at da gas station last night n she was sexy as hell. She had a thick ass and the prettiest green eyes I ever seen She drives a purple neon. Anybody know who dis beautiful woman is? Lemme know ASAP
Lol

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Sweet Strawberries

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Dayyuumm

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Man ya must be jealous lol. Ya took da time to find a pic dat is on some straight hatin shit. If ya don't know who she is den get off dis topic.
Lol

Evansville, IN

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Sweet Strawberries wrote:
Carmen is DAT BYTCH!
Dayyuumm

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2013
I ain't talk bout carmen man
Stop

Evansville, IN

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Carmen is so beautiful, not sure why she's on here. She is a gorgeous transgendered woman. She was a sexy man, now an unbelievable mother and wife. She gets so much hate it's crazy. It's great to see a real transgendered woman look so realistic.
curious

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2013
How is she a mother transgender or not only a REAL women can carry and give birth to a child
Lollipop

Evansville, IN

#10 Jan 2, 2013
curious wrote:
How is she a mother transgender or not only a REAL women can carry and give birth to a child
probably had a uterus implanted.
SayWhat

Evansville, IN

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Lollipop wrote:
<quoted text>
probably had a uterus implanted.
I hope this isn't possible. These trannys disturb me. Bad enough when Thomas Beatie was giving birth. Sick ass world.
curious

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2013
There would have to be a uterus ovaries & correct balance of estrogen & hormones working together to even produce an egg & all that would have to be correctly routed to vag too just don't see that happening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Bennett - Chomo 13 min fr tho 31
Matt the Drummer from Never Been Caught 29 min Talk 10
gia noelle 39 min Trimmin ma pubes 3
Jennifer lynn dixon 55 min bitch from hell 29
Jeffrey Betz 1 hr Cash 1
Erica Kemp (Dec '14) 1 hr This is erica 72
i just love you! 1 hr no sorry 49
Snitch for Aleah 3 hr Methnmore 61

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web