First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrMakeHerWetter

Akron, OH

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Ok who got shot and who did it? We all want to know the who what where and when about this so let it all out.
only eville

Crest Hill, IL

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Nobody got shot somebody was shooting in the air
MrMakeHerWetter

Akron, OH

#4 Jun 3, 2012
That show people get on here and really don't know what the f&^% they are talking about because two young men did get shot. So, instead of just wanting to participate in a conversation first know what the hell you are talkin about before you do. That way you wont look so dumb. I m just saying!
only eville

Elgin, IL

#6 Jun 3, 2012
Like i said i was there and they didnt get shot they just got beat up and didnt fight back so they actin like they got shot if they got shot why didnt they go to the hospital they both were right back on taylor chilling so know your facts dummy. For the record neither one of them got shot. Their own homie was shotting cause they were getting beat up and it glazed their leg....nobody got shot...people just wanna be known and make a big deal out of nothing. Believe i know.
Evv

Covington, KY

#7 Jun 3, 2012
Cop lol lazy cop
__the_one_and_on ly___

Jasper, IN

#8 Jun 4, 2012
only eville wrote:
Like i said i was there and they didnt get shot they just got beat up and didnt fight back so they actin like they got shot if they got shot why didnt they go to the hospital they both were right back on taylor chilling so know your facts dummy. For the record neither one of them got shot. Their own homie was shotting cause they were getting beat up and it glazed their leg....nobody got shot...people just wanna be known and make a big deal out of nothing. Believe i know.
you must have been just a lame playn both sides of da fence get it together. what the hell is the difference getn glazed and getn shot the bullet is still touching you. so who gives a fuck 2 dudes got shot and im pretty for sure if you was there u know who they was so y not stop all da bullshit coming out cha mouth and go holla at them!!!!
okay

Newburgh, IN

#9 Jun 4, 2012
Punch n Poosie got shot.
stop it

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2012
They didnt get shot shut up yall dont know what yall talking about but they did get beat up why would somebody have to use a gun on them use common sense people they got beat up and they homie got scared and shot in the air stop the rumors thats whats wrong with Evansville
taylor linwood

Evansville, IN

#11 Jun 4, 2012
okay wrote:
Punch n Poosie got shot.
dey shoot each othre.
SpeakingTheTruth

Evansville, IN

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Yeah I heard the same thing that their friend accidently shot them trying to break up the fight when they got jumped or whatever. Saw on the news though where they arrested Kenny Oliver for it. Kenny is cool in my book though.

Their whole little click though is kinda wack if I think about it.... Punch, Poosie, Tone Wood, Buck Out, Arthur, Percy, Teauquin, and some others. Can't even think of a good thing to say about any of them.
bigbankroll

Evansville, IN

#13 Jun 5, 2012
REALLLLY
NEVER

Jasper, IN

#16 Jun 6, 2012
get a life,job,or a hoe or sumn y yall runnin them suckers!!!!i thank you just mad cause u aint included in the CLICK!!!!
hisYungThang

United States

#18 Jun 6, 2012
Sumbody birthday cummin up on the 10th an i kno ima get that dick lol he gon b 28 wit is sexy lil choclate self
haha

Jasper, IN

#21 Jun 6, 2012
AINT THAT IT!!!!
iLuvEm

United States

#23 Jun 7, 2012
I Love them AGM MFS they all sum coo ass dudes ...... cant say nothin bad about em they a family they aint like all these fake ass squads f#k wit em ...... 4FootMYfavorite ^^^ mm mm mm
laughingatuhoes

United States

#25 Jun 7, 2012
SpeakingTheTruth wrote:
Yeah I heard the same thing that their friend accidently shot them trying to break up the fight when they got jumped or whatever. Saw on the news though where they arrested Kenny Oliver for it. Kenny is cool in my book though.
Their whole little click though is kinda wack if I think about it.... Punch, Poosie, Tone Wood, Buck Out, Arthur, Percy, Teauquin, and some others. Can't even think of a good thing to say about any of them.
. Right and so true
iLuvEm

United States

#27 Jun 7, 2012
Lol stfu u just another mfn hater! u mus got rejected by them
frizzle

Evansville, IN

#29 Jun 8, 2012
Not kenny oliver...I forgot about his old school ass..when he turn into a kiler lol
sadexcuse

United States

#30 Jun 8, 2012
Haha let dat b it !! Aha GOT U HATiiN Doe. gtfoh im pretty sure u shitball anyways hatin on AGM aha what are u a scorned lover gtfoh smdh
Mhhmmm

Evansville, IN

#31 Jun 8, 2012
AGM is some cool dudes for the most part.

Yella and his fine ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda ryan 11 min itstrue 8
Amanda Ryan 15 min idgaf 10
Andy Case 16 min its me 1
people who drive lifted trucks and dont off road 19 min lol 44
John Allen 49 min IKnow 32
who gives the best head? 1 hr black toy 4 wf 21
sb101 1 hr causticpixels 10
Michael Gann 2 hr Teri 83

Flood Warning for Vanderburgh County was issued at March 26 at 12:16PM EDT

Evansville Dating