general tso's chicken
needinfo

Kent, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Does anyone know where to buy just the sauce? Alot of chinese places cook the chicken pieces too hard. I just want the sauce so I can cook my own softer chicken. Thanks
Trololol

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Theres all kinds of recipes on the internet, try looking up a sauce. Also Wal-Mart deli has their own version which is pretty good too.
needinfo

Kent, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Trololol wrote:
Theres all kinds of recipes on the internet, try looking up a sauce. Also Wal-Mart deli has their own version which is pretty good too.
We have eaten Walmarts, but we always want extra sauce and they never have any. I tried a few on the net, but they don't taste the same.
curious

Newburgh, IN

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Go to one the Asian / international food markets. There is one on green river by buds Harley and showplace, there is another across from Macy's in that strip mall
needinfo

Kent, OH

#5 Jan 9, 2013
curious wrote:
Go to one the Asian / international food markets. There is one on green river by buds Harley and showplace, there is another across from Macy's in that strip mall
Thanks, but we went to a few of them and they have the ingredients, but not the actual sauce. None of them seemed to know how to make it or how much of each went into it. I will check around again.
troll

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Have you tried the anytizers from Tyson? I'll never go out for anything less
needinfo

Kent, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2013
troll wrote:
Have you tried the anytizers from Tyson? I'll never go out for anything less
yes, but sometimes the chicken pieces are too hard. I would just buy it for the sauce and they are expensive. Thank you
curious

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jan 10, 2013
needinfo wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but we went to a few of them and they have the ingredients, but not the actual sauce. None of them seemed to know how to make it or how much of each went into it. I will check around again.
I know I have seen general tso sauce somewhere have u tried schnucks or buy low?
You could always make your own, google it , there are lots of recipes out there
crazy

New Albany, IN

#9 Jan 10, 2013
When you google it & go to images their is sauce available you can buy, guess the questions is where
whowantstoknow

Calumet City, IL

#11 Jan 10, 2013
i have seen it at kroger so rulers might have it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar Daddy 4 min Jamal 3
nora rhan? 4 min Eville 4
nora? 5 min Eville 2
Feeling good 8 min Willy 61
Summer davis 12 min Gross dude 28
Watch me grow evansville in 13 min gross 4
Black woman looking for white man 17 min Wowww 16
Ouch! Tin Man closing its restaurant! 50 min JohnnyJim 66

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web