First Prev
of 2
Next Last
babygirl

Union, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Tired of being alone. Im 24. No kids. Good paying job. I have my own house. An my own vehicle. I've been single for almost two years. Idk if im just to picky. Or if something is wrong with me. But i don't wanna be alone anymore
lonely good guy

Lake Geneva, WI

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Want me to come entertain ya
babygirl

Union, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2012
:) entertainment is always fun. How are you
letshelpeachothe r

Lake Geneva, WI

#4 Dec 16, 2012
babygirl wrote:
Tired of being alone. Im 24. No kids. Good paying job. I have my own house. An my own vehicle. I've been single for almost two years. Idk if im just to picky. Or if something is wrong with me. But i don't wanna be alone anymore
Get ahold of me
d man

Evansville, IN

#5 Dec 16, 2012
What age you looking for? Have to b single?
ha ha

Atlanta, GA

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Im single. Whats up
babygirl

Union, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Have to be single? What kind of question is that? If you would dis your woman why would i help you do that? In sorry im a lady not a homewrecker
babygirl

Union, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2012
I can email you i suppose or maybe a phone number?
letshelpeachothe r

Lake Geneva, WI

#9 Dec 16, 2012
babygirl wrote:
I can email you i suppose or maybe a phone number?
Email me at [email protected]
bigboi

Churubusco, IN

#10 Dec 16, 2012
yo i dun careif in you a big gal or a skinny gal.tall or a midget. gal i tear that sh!t up for you for real.when i play i play deep.hear me. mang the deal breaker bein if you got no teeth or they all gapped and sh!t. lees u got some nice lips to roll over them teeth..truth.
MoreLike

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2012
DESPERATE. I didn't realize this was a dating site. So I just thought to place my opinion on a TOPIX SITE. You just as slow as a person trying to get a nut.More like you board. Love is on TOPIX lol.Or a good way to get smashed
babygirl

United States

#12 Dec 17, 2012
MoreLike wrote:
DESPERATE. I didn't realize this was a dating site. So I just thought to place my opinion on a TOPIX SITE. You just as slow as a person trying to get a nut.More like you board. Love is on TOPIX lol.Or a good way to get smashed
.........

I had something to say so i said it. Why can't "love" as u put it be on topic. Mesh,racism,switches,chomos, and public defamation is on here. No im not desperate, nor am i looking for a nut. Dick comes a dime a dozen in this town. I appreciate your opinion,but it is just that an opinion. It means nothing to me. If you don't like my topic there are thousands of other ones that maybe more suitable to your taste. Now if your done trying to make me feel bad, or trying to start an argument pls move on. There are plenty of other forums im sure that are on here that will be more suitable for your taste and liking. Have a blessed day. An a happy holiday ;)
babygirl

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2012
**sorry autocorrect*** i meant meth an snitches not mesh and switches.
lonely good guy

Ripon, WI

#14 Dec 17, 2012
babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>.........
I had something to say so i said it. Why can't "love" as u put it be on topic. Mesh,racism,switches,chomos, and public defamation is on here. No im not desperate, nor am i looking for a nut. Dick comes a dime a dozen in this town. I appreciate your opinion,but it is just that an opinion. It means nothing to me. If you don't like my topic there are thousands of other ones that maybe more suitable to your taste. Now if your done trying to make me feel bad, or trying to start an argument pls move on. There are plenty of other forums im sure that are on here that will be more suitable for your taste and liking. Have a blessed day. An a happy holiday ;)
I'm doing fine just need a good girl.I guess I'm picky but this town is full of the wrong people. The post above is proof. What side of town you live on babygirl?
babygirl

United States

#15 Dec 17, 2012
I live on the north east. But i grew up on the eastside hbu?
letshelpeachothe r

Lake Geneva, WI

#16 Dec 17, 2012
babygirl wrote:
I live on the north east. But i grew up on the eastside hbu?
Hey I actually live on the northeast side get at me
babygirl

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Im sorry the post above is proof of what
babygirl

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2012
@lets do you have a phone number a name? Any information regarding yourself
letshelpeachothe r

Lake Geneva, WI

#19 Dec 17, 2012
babygirl wrote:
@lets do you have a phone number a name? Any information regarding yourself
Yes I put my email on here but really don't want to put other personal info on topix. Email me
MoreLike

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2012
babygirl wrote:
<quoted text>.........
I had something to say so i said it. Why can't "love" as u put it be on topic. Mesh,racism,switches,chomos, and public defamation is on here. No im not desperate, nor am i looking for a nut. Dick comes a dime a dozen in this town. I appreciate your opinion,but it is just that an opinion. It means nothing to me. If you don't like my topic there are thousands of other ones that maybe more suitable to your taste. Now if your done trying to make me feel bad, or trying to start an argument pls move on. There are plenty of other forums im sure that are on here that will be more suitable for your taste and liking. Have a blessed day. An a happy holiday ;)
first off they got forums on TOPIX that are personally for your desperate azz. Who looks for company on a computer, anyhow you are slow like the rest in EVANSVILLE....your forum is for a dating site ..MY OPINION CAN BE PLACED ANYWHERE get upset oh well ..and LONELY is not an opinion when you choose to hook up with people SLOW HOOD RAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chedders 3 min Yep !! 13
Why do the narcissists always have their posts ... 5 min Cant get right 5
who are the hot black girls? 5 min admirer 1
Franklin Frankie Pollard 11 min BmB 4
Alot of mistakes have been made 12 min Lucifer 12
Brittany bevenger bad girl 29 min Cant get right 36
Cara Beckerle 55 min lol 8
I knew he couldn't make you happy 1 hr Good life 115

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages