People still living with mommy

People still living with mommy

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Grown folk

Covington, KY

#1 May 6, 2013
It seems more and more people are living with there mommy. I know its sad but true but every 1 know some 1 living with mommy so it time to hear who they are.
educate yourself

Louisville, OH

#2 May 6, 2013
First of all if you have to name yourself "grown folk" you aren't. Anyone who has to flash what they "are" are actually the complete opposite. I'm not going to hold it against anyone for still living at home during this economic turmoil that we're facing. If anyone has parents that will still allow them to live at home then more power to them, save your money until you can buy a house instead of living in a janky Evansville apartment.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kent, OH

#3 May 6, 2013
i bet grown folk is 45,unemployed criminal and living on this mommy's couch in the basement
silly billy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 9, 2013
Lol I know too many ppl living with their mommy and/or living off them.
Dunn

Evansville, IN

#6 May 9, 2013
Grown folk wrote:
It seems more and more people are living with there mommy. I know its sad but true but every 1 know some 1 living with mommy so it time to hear who they are.
Sounds like you should be back at home reeducating yourself. You want to try to put someone on blast, yet your language skills and typing just make you look like the dumb one. Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lana Carpenter 19 min Jackie 3
Melissa Maynard 22 min Jackie 7
Manuel Ramirez 24 min Big pap 36
Jackson young 36 min Teeny tiny 1
Roxy and Lydia at the Pony (Nov '14) 1 hr nice 29
Heady's Pizza 1 hr willysmomisawhore 18
Menards Motorcycle wreck 7/31 1 hr Worried 5
What's going on at Bethel Temple? (Nov '13) 1 hr Derrick 133
More from around the web

Personal Finance