Just Wondering

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Who Knows About Her?
This is Kaitlyn

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
What would you like to know stranger?
You see it's been on here for almost 24 hours, i don't have a bad reputation around Evansville whoever you are. Not a bad person & if you have questions, you can ask me!(:
kjo

Belvidere, IL

#3 Nov 25, 2012
This is Kaitlyn wrote:
What would you like to know stranger?
You see it's been on here for almost 24 hours, i don't have a bad reputation around Evansville whoever you are. Not a bad person & if you have questions, you can ask me!(:
Hahaha i love you boo :) i can tell you about her shes a clown one of the best people i know she will do anything of anybody :) shes a bestfriend thats what she is!!! And one top of it she will be going somewhere in life unlike some... just sayin
This is Kaitlyn

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
kjo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha i love you boo :) i can tell you about her shes a clown one of the best people i know she will do anything of anybody :) shes a bestfriend thats what she is!!! And one top of it she will be going somewhere in life unlike some... just sayin
Hahaha I love you Kady Jo! Füçk the haters
atl

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Apparently Immature Too
This is Kaitlyn

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Immature because I have haters that hide behind fake names? Yeah, that's what I am. Hahaha
atl

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2012
You Probably Drunk Or High Right Now. Got Fired From Your Job Cause You Are Irresponsible. Gtfo Some Where. You Are Palin Trash. I Heard Some Shit About You. Plan Nasty Simple
atl

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Plain
This is Kaitlyn

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Okay well if this is Krystal, grow up. You dont know me. I'm not drunk or high right now & I'm not "nasty." It's nobody's business about my personal life anyways.
This is Kaitlyn

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Why you worried about me anyways? This is a network to find out about things to do in other cities & states. Recreational parks, restaurants, etc. Not a place to try & bash somebody that you know nothing about. I'm off here. This is childish drama & I have a career to tend to.
atl

United States

#11 Nov 25, 2012
This Isn't Krystal. Why The Fuck You Always On Krystal's Jock In The First Place. Krystal's This Krystal's That Bitch Please You Are Immature Always Thinking Krystal Talking About You. So You Have India Stalk Her Facebook For You. Yall Have No Life. Gtfo With Your Drug Life. You Aint Gonna Make It No Where In Life If You Get Shit Handed To You. Mommy And Daddy Wont Be Around For Ever. Go Find Someone Else To Make Miserable Not Someone Who Is Pregnant.
atl

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Grow Up Really.? Bitch You Stalk People To The Max. You Always On Some Guys Dick. All You Do Is Party And Lose Your Job. Ctfu Grow Up Your Damn Self And You Are 19 And So Are You Low Life Shitty Ass Teenage Friends That Are Mothers. They Need To Worry About Their Kid Not Krystal.
Tattedup

New Albany, IN

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Idgaf what anyone say kaitlyn is sexy ;)
dms

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 26, 2012
I agree id smash
atl

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2012
She'd Probably Let You Hit It Too
James caspa harris

New Albany, IN

#16 Nov 26, 2012
If it's who I think she seems like a cool chick cuts my hair Plus is sexy as hell
dms

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Tell her to holla then
This is Kaitlyn

Evansville, IN

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Okay, for the last time. You don't know me. I don't have anybody stalk anybody's profile on FB. Facebook is drama & obviously so are you. You know an awful lot about my Facebook, are you sure you aren't stalking mine? Get up through here & tend to your own responsibilities. Thanks & God Bless <3
dms

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 27, 2012
This is Kaitlyn wrote:
Okay, for the last time. You don't know me. I don't have anybody stalk anybody's profile on FB. Facebook is drama & obviously so are you. You know an awful lot about my Facebook, are you sure you aren't stalking mine? Get up through here & tend to your own responsibilities. Thanks & God Bless <3
Lol funny thing is u know me :)
This is Kaitlyn

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2012
dms wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol funny thing is u know me :)
Who are you then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the new USI snaps account 1 min Curious 1
dr david schultz (Jul '13) 4 min Happy he is my Do... 59
Ughhh 12 min Curious 2
I'm about to start stroking ;) 16 min Oks 7
sexy af black guy goes by rob? 49 min The real Rob 19
why is home insteads orientation 16hours? anywa... 1 hr Work of three 7
Blake Miller (Sep '14) 1 hr Heard 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages