First Prev
of 3
Next Last
soooooo

Canton, OH

#49 Apr 24, 2013
Bubba all I know about you Is your a pussy and I got Brock's back anyway. Ill watch him whoop your ass one on one. And you will look like a bitch just like last time. Ps you were the worst player on the shockers. You were a legit disgrace to that team. And they blew mongo cock so you should prolly quit trying to play after you realized when you were the bench warmer.... Bitch.
Bubba

Tucker, GA

#50 Apr 24, 2013
soooooo wrote:
Bubba all I know about you Is your a pussy and I got Brock's back anyway. Ill watch him whoop your ass one on one. And you will look like a bitch just like last time. Ps you were the worst player on the shockers. You were a legit disgrace to that team. And they blew mongo cock so you should prolly quit trying to play after you realized when you were the bench warmer.... Bitch.
Lol. That team was terrible. Too many kids who thought they were the shit. Im sure you were one of them huh? Unfortunately for me, it's kind of difficult to pitch with a small tear in your rotator cuff. I have found my niche in softball tho. Hahaha. Bitch.
KILLA

United States

#51 Apr 26, 2013
Dudes a bum, going nowhere in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TMMI - smoke on mirrors when it comes to compen... 7 min Damn Millennials 2
Valeri woodruff 13 min Thatbadbitch 1
Anyone else hate interracial couples 14 min Truth 1
crf 1 hr Rob 14
If a guy comes did he get off 2 hr backwoods bob 2
Ssid too much 3 hr tell my wifi love... 5
Lauren Hancock 4 hr Just wondering 1
Missing handicapped girl 6 hr duh 1,930
Heroin Dealers 12 hr Junk 66

Evansville Jobs