Oh. Nick. Ok...
its_me

Evansville, IN

#28 Apr 8, 2013
Does "Nick" not have a last name?
YOLO

Lawrenceville, GA

#29 Apr 8, 2013
Dudes a punk bitch thinking Hes a hardass robbing people wait til your at home without your buddies with bats & knives bitch
its_me

Evansville, IN

#30 Apr 8, 2013
And I guess Yolo is your name??
Bubba

United States

#31 Apr 8, 2013
YOLO wrote:
Dudes a punk bitch thinking Hes a hardass robbing people wait til your at home without your buddies with bats & knives bitch
At least he had the balls to do it to your face and not hide behind some queer ass name like YOLO
YOLO

Covington, GA

#32 Apr 8, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he had the balls to do it to your face and not hide behind some queer ass name like YOLO
Not to my face he didnt, that would sure be funny if he tried too.Who are you? One of the bum masked robbers that was with him?
Bubba

United States

#34 Apr 8, 2013
YOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to my face he didnt, that would sure be funny if he tried too.Who are you? One of the bum masked robbers that was with him?
Well if you woulda paid attention in school and learned to read you would discover I'm his brother. However, you were likely too busy trying to sell the weed and get the money that ended up getting stolen from you. Huh?
YOLO

United States

#35 Apr 9, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you woulda paid attention in school and learned to read you would discover I'm his brother. However, you were likely too busy trying to sell the weed and get the money that ended up getting stolen from you. Huh?
Damn your really slow Haha, maybe you should of paid attention in school. I Just told you That wasnt me, I didnt get any of my money taken.
Bubba

Duluth, GA

#36 Apr 9, 2013
YOLO wrote:
<quoted text> Damn your really slow Haha, maybe you should of paid attention in school. I Just told you That wasnt me, I didnt get any of my money taken.
Then why talk shit about something that doesn't concern you? Only gonna end up bad for you.
Whats good

Evansville, IN

#37 Apr 20, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's so worthless how about you say it to his face? Hell, or mine for a matter of fact.
I'll dump both ya'll punks at the same time tough guy!
Whats good

Evansville, IN

#38 Apr 20, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha I watched you get beat up by Brock Hardin! your soft ad cotton
Haha

Evansville, IN

#39 Apr 20, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Nick. Ok...
you still live next to Lic's on Diamond?!
Bubba

Duluth, GA

#40 Apr 20, 2013
Whats good wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha I watched you get beat up by Brock Hardin! your soft ad cotton
Hahaha. What part of that fight was me getting beat up exactly? Was it the part where I laughed in his face after he sucker punched me while I was on the phone? Or maybe the part when I had to be pulled off of him three times? I don't recall. And you are?
Bubba

Duluth, GA

#41 Apr 20, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
you still live next to Lic's on Diamond?!
Same question. You are?
Brock Hardin

Evansville, IN

#42 Apr 20, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. What part of that fight was me getting beat up exactly? Was it the part where I laughed in his face after he sucker punched me while I was on the phone? Or maybe the part when I had to be pulled off of him three times? I don't recall. And you are?
no one had to pull you off me, I punched you because you were being a girl and wouldn't fight me! how was that eye?! scrub
Bubba

Duluth, GA

#43 Apr 21, 2013
Brock Hardin wrote:
<quoted text>
no one had to pull you off me, I punched you because you were being a girl and wouldn't fight me! how was that eye?! scrub
Haha. Is that why you were such a puss about it at the party at my house? "Oh dude. Look at my Yankees tattoo. Cool huh??" Shut the hell up dude. No one likes you. Hell, even your roommates let your bedroom door get kicked in.
Bubba

Duluth, GA

#44 Apr 21, 2013
Brock Hardin wrote:
<quoted text>
This wasn't about you in the first place. Let it go before I have to put you on blast for the scum of Evansville to read. At least you had the balls to put your name, I'll give you that.
Brock Hardin

Evansville, IN

#45 Apr 23, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
This wasn't about you in the first place. Let it go before I have to put you on blast for the scum of Evansville to read. At least you had the balls to put your name, I'll give you that.
put me on blast then Bubba! put your name on here if your so tough Christian
Bubba

Duluth, GA

#46 Apr 23, 2013
I've already stated who I am. Thats irrelevant. There's no point. You wanna try again? You know where to find me. I'm over this website. Nothing but a bunch of pansies who have a big mouth when they're hiding behind an alias.
no clue

Evansville, IN

#47 Apr 23, 2013
I don't kno nothing bout him but I kno hes sexi!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
d sutton 16 min DARRIY 29
new girl at tropicana schaneluia 23 min wowgoodluck 2
need hairdresser thats good with color 31 min curious 15
pony girls 1 hr BigTrucks 2
Aaron carnahan (May '13) 2 hr Travis Adams 31
Lucky lady girls name 4 hr blue 3
guy on blue crotch rocket with brown curly hair 5 hr true real 3
Cristy Celaya (Jul '12) 5 hr TheUnknown 23
Evansville Dating
Find my Match