Whats good
kellz

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2013
From south ridge area?
what

Tucker, GA

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Well lets start by he is a worthless dude. He lives off of everybody else. He is a theft. 5th year senior. I could keep going. He went to north high school. Evansville.
Cash Money

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 29, 2013
I know he went to north. I knew that years ago..where he stayin at now?

Canton, OH

#7 Mar 29, 2013
His ex is bangin. But this dudes a douche steals from anyone even his friends. He is almost as bad as Dustin Will
meep_17

Fishers, IN

#10 Mar 30, 2013
He steals from everyone, every business he works for, and last I knew was working at McDonald's on north green. Thug life!
what

Tucker, GA

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Cash Money wrote:
I know he went to north. I knew that years ago..where he stayin at now?
His moms house because his girl left him haha. Its off of St George. Boy don't know what work is.
wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Who is his ex? Thought the dude was gay. Lol
Expose These Hoes

Stone Mountain, GA

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Haha Zach is a Scrub, he used to date jayln! she was way to good for him! dude is a fiend & a user! there is really no reason to even waste your time downgrading him!
Bubba

Benton, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2013
what wrote:
Well lets start by he is a worthless dude. He lives off of everybody else. He is a theft. 5th year senior. I could keep going. He went to north high school. Evansville.
If he's so worthless how about you say it to his face? Hell, or mine for a matter of fact.
sketchy

Canton, OH

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>If he's so worthless how about you say it to his face? Hell, or mine for a matter of fact.
Only if I knew who you are.
Bubba

Benton, KY

#18 Apr 4, 2013
sketchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if I knew who you are.
I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately it seems you're too big of a puss to put any kind of identifier.
sketchy

Canton, OH

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately it seems you're too big of a puss to put any kind of identifier.
If your friends with him you should prolly know by now he steels. If you don't know I bet shit is missing out of your house.
PMW

Columbus, OH

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Anyone know his moms name or where her house is located? Any info much appreciated!
Bubba

Benton, KY

#21 Apr 5, 2013
sketchy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your friends with him you should prolly know by now he steels. If you don't know I bet shit is missing out of your house.
He's actually my brother and thus he doesn't steal from me.
Bubba

Benton, KY

#22 Apr 5, 2013
PMW wrote:
Anyone know his moms name or where her house is located? Any info much appreciated!
It's none of your f*cking business who our mother is or where she lives. For one he doesn't even live there. And secondly, if you think doing something to her or her home is going to be a cakewalk you've got another thing coming. You take one step on that property with unlawful intentions and I'm sure her military police officer of a boyfriend who lives with her will make sure you regret it. Zach doesn't live with our mom, so you have no reason to know this information.
sketchy

Canton, OH

#23 Apr 6, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>It's none of your f*cking business who our mother is or where she lives. For one he doesn't even live there. And secondly, if you think doing something to her or her home is going to be a cakewalk you've got another thing coming. You take one step on that property with unlawful intentions and I'm sure her military police officer of a boyfriend who lives with her will make sure you regret it. Zach doesn't live with our mom, so you have no reason to know this information.
He doesn't live with your mom cause he is a f*ck
Bubba

United States

#24 Apr 6, 2013
sketchy wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't live with your mom cause he is a f*ck
And who are you? It's pretty funny you won't give this information.
its_me

Florence, KY

#25 Apr 6, 2013
So, who are you sketchy.........
Dungalo

Florence, KY

#26 Apr 7, 2013
its_me wrote:
So, who are you sketchy.........
Nick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth of attorneys 35 min Adam 1
ISO classy strippers 38 min Magic 3
December Wilson is a stalker 39 min Tired of being st... 1
Stephanie Tosti 45 min The VCJ 2
daniel wright ferguson 59 min Really 4
Erika Parker 1 hr Keepinit100 2
Lil Anthony W. 2 hr Unoit 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages