james sikes at berry
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fub

United States

#22 Jan 14, 2013
If you know where 711 is at then come down there unless you scared to get that ass whooped
Sikes

United States

#23 Jan 14, 2013
That's nice, another person running their mouth over the internet... just remember if you really wanna threaten someone do it in person, or atleast use your own name any one can talk trash under an anonymous name.. :) but nice try
Qbert

Duluth, GA

#24 Jan 14, 2013
It must be nice to read how much nice stuff people have to say about you. I realize some of it is just BS but man you must have done something to those peeps. Maybe look in the mirror at yourself and change your ways
Scott

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2013
Sikes wrote:
That's nice, another person running their mouth over the internet... just remember if you really wanna threaten someone do it in person, or atleast use your own name any one can talk trash under an anonymous name..:) but nice try
Let go to 711 lol I bet that dude will not even show up
Norm

Duluth, GA

#26 Jan 14, 2013
Maybe you should go over to 711 and find out. I'm sure they would say whatever they need to say to your face.
haters

Henderson, KY

#27 Jan 14, 2013
Leave James Alone. He's cool. It's not his fault ur chick wants his d on the low. Bahahaha. Keep playn the game James.
Berry Employee 2

Evansville, IN

#29 Jan 15, 2013
James - Let it go. Don't even respond.
fub

United States

#30 Jan 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Let go to 711 lol I bet that dude will not even show up
we where there today but you wasn't
Angie

Evansville, IN

#31 Jan 15, 2013
fub wrote:
<quoted text>we where there today but you wasn't
. For one; learn how to spell. For two; leave the childish shit talking off of the Internet unless you can use your real name and last but not least, if the reason you have a problem with him is over a girl.. You're ignorant.
Berry Employee 2

Evansville, IN

#32 Jan 15, 2013
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>. For one; learn how to spell. For two; leave the childish shit talking off of the Internet unless you can use your real name and last but not least, if the reason you have a problem with him is over a girl.. You're ignorant.
Angie, Don't even respond.
jjjjjjjjjjj

Henderson, KY

#33 Jan 15, 2013
sda
Babylove

Duluth, GA

#34 Jan 19, 2013
When you gonna pee on me? Lol
Love

Duluth, GA

#37 Feb 13, 2013
I think I'm in love with this dude!!
Hmpf

Evansville, IN

#38 Feb 14, 2013
Who is screwing lately.?!
hahaha

Duluth, GA

#39 Feb 14, 2013
He's screwing ur mom!! Love this dude he's the shit!!
unbelievable

Duluth, GA

#40 Feb 15, 2013
WOW.......I FU**ING LOVE BERRY DRAMA AND BEING AN EX EMPLOYEE IT'S GREAT TO SEE IT AND READ AND AND THE DUDE THAT STARTED WAY TO GO BRO YOU HAVE SHOWED THAT YOU ARE A GUTLESS SPINELESS LITTLE BI*** IF YOU HAVE THAT BIG OF A PROBLEM WALK UP TELL HIM AND MEET SOMEWHERE AND SETTLE IT IF NOT THEN SHUT THE F*** UP KEEP BEING A B**** AND USE TOPIX TO EXPRESS YOURSELF CAUSE I LOVE THE ENTERTAINMENT
Cater

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Aug 20, 2013
I only showed concern for my little sister and my nephew here. James is the father of my nephew. I have been less then happy with James's actions in the past , but that does not change who he is. What he does is his business, and if you really have a problem with him you can speak to him directly. It is childish to cry over the internet about something like this, especially when its not your business. I love my sister and my nephew means the world to me. I don't want to hear anymore trash talk or crap from anyone. Consider who might read it years from know.
Fired

Akron, OH

#42 Dec 17, 2013
Dude's a PIMP! Don't hate the player hate the game!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Kempf still livin on grandma's money? 6 min jelous much! 4
Most Eligible Bachelor? 7 min Nick 26
Looking for IT repair 7 min Need IT work 4
Diamond rankin 14 min Curious 42
How much time do people get for escape from vccc? 23 min UKnow 12
Asian Massage is getting raided right now! 33 min Sum Yung goo 5
Ameriqual 36 min ameriqual employee 6
Sugar Daddy looking 9 hr Sugar Daddy 103
More from around the web

Personal Finance