First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Malibu

Covington, KY

#24 Mar 31, 2013
I've known Katie for years and she is such a sweetheart! Ya'll really need to get a life and stop talking about people on here, it's just cruel. Katie is absolutely beautiful, whomever she decides to date isn't anyone's business! It's 2013 for crying out loud. Try to be a little more original. Whoever started this thread must either really be jealous or really wants to be with her- either way get over it!
Haters keep hating...
Me

Evansville, IN

#25 Mar 31, 2013
Katie is sexy as hell. If I was single, I would ask her out or wait until she was available then ask. Everyone makes mistakes. She still looks sexy.
rob

United States

#26 Mar 31, 2013
Yeah buddy I'd love me soma that
Hahaha

Duluth, GA

#27 May 15, 2013
Thank god that girl is no longer a bar tender at time out because she honestly fell less than short of being a good bar tender. It's pretty bad that the owner had to come in and close the bar one night because she was so messed up that she couldn't manage to get it done by herself....old habits die hard?
hano

Fishers, IN

#28 May 15, 2013
You really searched out her name on topics to talk about her again? Someone's jealous.
Bahahaha

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Jun 30, 2013
hano wrote:
You really searched out her name on topics to talk about her again? Someone's jealous.
Figured i would add that she pooped in a dryer.
uhmm

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Jun 30, 2013
Bahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured i would add that she pooped in a dryer.
Another ugly & jealous idiot.
nope

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Jun 30, 2013
uhmm wrote:
<quoted text>Another ugly & jealous idiot.
Not tryna knock her..... Just one of the best storys she has ever told.
Katie

Evansville, IN

#32 Jul 2, 2013
To those who have defended me so eagerly, sincerely, I wish I knew who you were. Thank you so much for truly getting to know my character, & feeling the need to fight these ignorant assholes who want to spread the hate. & for all of the lies on this post, I still really can't grasp what I could've possibly done to you to make you feel so hateful toward me. Anyone who truly knows me knows that I will be the first to share all of my embarrassing moments, deepest darkest secrets, etc, because I have the ability to laugh at myself. We are all human, aren't we? I have nothing to hide. Yes, I do have a double bridge & 2 veneers, because of an ex-girlfriend punching me in the face. Yes, I have dated both men & women, & I feel no need to succumb to titles as to what 'sexuality' I identify with, because truly, I love who I love. I truly feel sorry for those who do not understand this feeling, & choose to question my love life.. & also, as far as drug abuse goes, I have been 3 month's clean, a hard & long struggle, but in my vulnerability, I will say that I have never experimented with LSD, Meth, Crack, etc... the problem with those who feel the need to post this hate is that they don't grasp that I own up to all of my shortcomings. I wasn't aware that you are who I will answer to in this next life, but if you want my confessions, there they are.
male

Winter Garden, FL

#33 Jul 2, 2013
Don't know you but you seem like a very nice lady hope the best for you.Keep strong !!!
jeez

United States

#35 Jul 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
To those who have defended me so eagerly, sincerely, I wish I knew who you were. Thank you so much for truly getting to know my character, & feeling the need to fight these ignorant assholes who want to spread the hate. & for all of the lies on this post, I still really can't grasp what I could've possibly done to you to make you feel so hateful toward me. Anyone who truly knows me knows that I will be the first to share all of my embarrassing moments, deepest darkest secrets, etc, because I have the ability to laugh at myself. We are all human, aren't we? I have nothing to hide. Yes, I do have a double bridge & 2 veneers, because of an ex-girlfriend punching me in the face. Yes, I have dated both men & women, & I feel no need to succumb to titles as to what 'sexuality' I identify with, because truly, I love who I love. I truly feel sorry for those who do not understand this feeling, & choose to question my love life.. & also, as far as drug abuse goes, I have been 3 month's clean, a hard & long struggle, but in my vulnerability, I will say that I have never experimented with LSD, Meth, Crack, etc... the problem with those who feel the need to post this hate is that they don't grasp that I own up to all of my shortcomings. I wasn't aware that you are who I will answer to in this next life, but if you want my confessions, there they are.
It's because you are beautiful and they are not. Haters gonna hate...shine on
love life

Evansville, IN

#36 Jul 3, 2013
Stay strong Katie. People are going to believe what they want. Just be true to your self.
markus

United States

#37 Jul 3, 2013
Id like to see katie with another girl! Damn id have a genital melt down!
wow

United States

#38 Jul 5, 2013
Please post pic.
Must be a very beautiful lady for folks to be so jealous.
rob

United States

#39 Jul 5, 2013
I don't care, I'd eat her box
bubba

Canton, OH

#40 Jul 5, 2013
wow wrote:
Please post pic.
Must be a very beautiful lady for folks to be so jealous.
I'm taken but I will admit that she is beautiful. One of the prettiest girls in the ville.
met her once

United States

#42 Nov 3, 2013
Katie when u r ready to chill and settle down, u once referred to me as "preschool". None of this bullshit matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daylan cook 1 hr lakehouse 1
destiny becker & keri darling 1 hr goldfish 2
dinada shields 1 hr kim myrick 2
Tired of me 2 hr Used 1
A-1 Tire (Mar '12) 2 hr Shawn 32
Katherine Josey 2 hr angel 9
White girls Wanting to be black (Nov '12) 2 hr confused 75
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web