#4 Apr 10, 2018
Trump Hater wrote:
I hope the Orange Idiot fires him... Will be the end of his pathetic presidency
No doubt
He's on barrowed time.
Okay

Evansville, IN

#5 Apr 10, 2018
If the dumbass can't find the reason for this long investigation, he should be fired. Keep crying because it won't change the fact that libtardedness is a mental illness.
MoMo

Evansville, IN

#6 Apr 10, 2018
Too bad for this country, we never passed legislation that would prevent vice presidents from pardoning and legally shielding resigning presidents from the full scope of the law.

Also, he won't fire Mueller. He'll fire Sessions, and/or Rosenstein, and continue firing people down the DOJ totem pole, until he secures a puppet willing to do his bidding... i.e. firing Mueller, or severely limiting the special counsel's investigation.
MoMo

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 10, 2018
Simply Jack wrote:
Also, I'd love to eat Ivanka's piss hole
It's Simple Jack, not simply.

"You ma-ma-ma-make me happy."
- Simple Jack in Tropic Thunder
LutherTheFiend

Newburgh, IN

#8 Apr 15, 2018
Mueller is so desperate to save face now that he's running in circles grasping at anything !
Right

United States

#9 Apr 16, 2018
I find this comical. Do any of you know what Mueller is investigating?
Lock Em Up

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2018
I saw today where Sean Hannity's right were violated by a federal judge and a federal prosecutor in forcing the disclosure of the attorney client right.

Also the leaks coming from that prosecutor and judge's office have clearly violated other's rights. Not only should Trump drain the swamp at the FBI and DOJ, he needs to build a special prison just for them.
OpenyourEyes

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 16, 2018
Lock Em Up wrote:
I saw today where Sean Hannity's right were violated by a federal judge and a federal prosecutor in forcing the disclosure of the attorney client right.

Also the leaks coming from that prosecutor and judge's office have clearly violated other's rights. Not only should Trump drain the swamp at the FBI and DOJ, he needs to build a special prison just for them.
Sean Hannity is captured on incidental recordings (gathered through signals intelligence), molding his pro-Trump message with organs of the Russian state, such as RT, Sputnik, Wikileaks and Julian Assange.

These details, and much more, will be revealed soon enough. Until then, you should understand that there is no existence of protections encompassing 'attorney-client privileges,' when the associated subjects are perpetuating a crime, or obstructing justice from a previously committed crime.

Rather than being appalled at Hannity for reporting on the Cohen raids (as an Anti-Mueller pundit), without disclosing his conflict of interest to Cohen to his 25 viewers, and to the remaining general public....you'd rather defend a man you don't even know, and one whom doesn't even know you exist.

Whatever happened to America First?
MSM Lies

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2018
OpenyourEyes wrote:
<quoted text>

Sean Hannity is captured on incidental recordings (gathered through signals intelligence), molding his pro-Trump message with organs of the Russian state, such as RT, Sputnik, Wikileaks and Julian Assange.

These details, and much more, will be revealed soon enough. Until then, you should understand that there is no existence of protections encompassing 'attorney-client privileges,' when the associated subjects are perpetuating a crime, or obstructing justice from a previously committed crime.

Rather than being appalled at Hannity for reporting on the Cohen raids (as an Anti-Mueller pundit), without disclosing his conflict of interest to Cohen to his 25 viewers, and to the remaining general public....you'd rather defend a man you don't even know, and one whom doesn't even know you exist.

Whatever happened to America First?
How do you know these so called facts whenever according to the federal prosecutors appearing in court the government doesn't even know what was collected.
OpenyourEyes

Evansville, IN

#13 Apr 16, 2018
MSM Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know these so called facts whenever according to the federal prosecutors appearing in court the government doesn't even know what was collected.
British intelligence and the others in the Five Eyes Network and beyond. Any other questions?
OpenyourEyes

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 16, 2018
MSM Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you're referring to is in relation to Hannity being incidentally recorded, then that's information unrelated to the Cohen raid. What I was referencing (re: Hannity) was gathered during and after the 2016 election by the parties mentioned in the previous response.

However, I'm willing to gamble that those 'Cohen raids' will yield a treasure trove of incriminating recordings, notes, videos, and contracts...which will require the government to assemble a cross-functional team of investigators --- similar to what was set-up to review and disseminate the findings from the bin Laden raid.

Once they've combed through everything the Judge rules permissible, the incessant "breaking news" notifications received on your smartphone will cause your device to jam!
Kim

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 17, 2018
I'm a republican and I give Trump a. BIG FAT F in making America great again.
We hat a joke that's turned out to be.
Cherokee

Evansville, IN

#17 Apr 17, 2018
This has shit to do with the lame topics being discussed, but am I the only one who thinks Stormy's banging her annoying lawyer?
Carrie

Evansville, IN

#18 Apr 17, 2018
Cherokee wrote:
This has shit to do with the lame topics being discussed, but am I the only one who thinks Stormy's banging her annoying lawyer?
I hope so.
Nava Hoe

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2018
Cherokee wrote:
Banging him with a huge strap on.
Hilllery

Evansville, IN

#21 Apr 19, 2018
Where's the Russian Interference !!!!!
Nope

United States

#22 Apr 19, 2018
Hilllery wrote:
Where's the Russian Interference !!!!!
There isn't any. All a big fat fabrication.
GetEmSomeHelp

United States

#23 Apr 19, 2018
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>

There isn't any. All a big fat fabrication.
Mueller is uncovering so many crimes he can't keep track of all of them. He's going to need more investigators.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flirting with co-workers 3 min No way 8
You once offered a drink and to talk about it 4 min Yup 23
Christian warriors 25 min Dreamcast 77
Ryne harvey 25 min Hater of 84
Lamar Griffey 28 min Hater of 11
Alisha Oldham 30 min Uncle toucher 13
Got poop on me 30 min Impressed1 6

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages