Next Last
brad

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2013
???
smh

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
how about you ask someone and keep her name off this stupid site.
Dee Mack

Lockport, IL

#3 Mar 4, 2013
let her r.i.p it's so disrespectful putting someone that passed on here. learn some manners
brad

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Anyone who is friends with her knows who I am. By name. How dare you talk to me like I'm throwing her name around. I've been there for Sarah when no one else was. It is hard enough that I found out she is gone by reading my Sunday paper. Don't you dare say I'm disrespectful to her. I have always respected Sarah. I'm not asking her family they surely don't want to talk about it anymore than they have to dick.
Shelley

New Albany, IN

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Sara was not only my friend but my sister I love her and miss her oh so much...r.I.p Sara
What

Holton, IN

#6 Mar 23, 2013
brad wrote:
Anyone who is friends with her knows who I am. By name. How dare you talk to me like I'm throwing her name around. I've been there for Sarah when no one else was. It is hard enough that I found out she is gone by reading my Sunday paper. Don't you dare say I'm disrespectful to her. I have always respected Sarah. I'm not asking her family they surely don't want to talk about it anymore than they have to dick.
How dare I?? How dare I?? If you was really a " friend " you would never get on topixs of all places in ask what happened. Also a friend lol a friend would be kind and stay in their lane not ask question that dont have anything to do with them. You never once saud Im a friend in your first comment. You said anx I quote???. Making everyone think you just want to be nosey wich yoy where. Theres no reason you should know what happen because If you was such a gr8 friend you would be in the circle of family, and friends that know. Again you can " how dare" me all you want too but next time you better think twice and be very respectful of your so called friend. One day your time will come I just hope that your umm " friends " will be very much respectful of your passing not to ask such rude, disrespectful question on a bashing, low, gossip site. Good day. Umm " friend " And I use that word very low.
What

Holton, IN

#7 Mar 23, 2013
And calling me dic+? Smh that's really funny considering your taking the place of one. I guess you saw truth in what I said. Hunny grow up take her passing as you need to change and grow not be disrespectful ...

Sry Girl R.I.P fly high
concerned

Newburgh, IN

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Didn't she kill herself
on a lighter note

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Sad to see she passed. I use to work with her and she was always really nice. Hadn't talked to her in a long while. Didn't know her much more than work, but sad she was so young.
TiltYaFitted

Evansville, IN

#10 Aug 31, 2013
I thought this was about someone else, but RIP to her and hope there is peace for her friends and family.
Blake

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2014
TiltYaFitted wrote:
I thought this was about someone else, but RIP to her and hope there is peace for her friends and family.
I was afraid that this was about an Asian lady I know of with the same name.

Since: Sep 13

Newburgh, IN

#12 Jan 20, 2014
What wrote:
<quoted text> How dare I?? How dare I?? If you was really a " friend " you would You never once saud Im a friend in your first comment. You said anx I quote???. Making everyone think you just want to be nosey wich yoy where. Theres no reason you should ed friend. One day your time will come I just hope that your umm " friends " will be very much respectful of your passing not to ask such rude, disrespectful question on a bashing, low, gossip site. Good day. Umm " friend " And I use that word very low.
WOW PSYCHO MUCH? He was just asking!!! Maybe he'd like to know how a friend passed.
You are the one trying to make DRAMA over a dead persons name!!!
Have a "gr8" day...crazy horse
fact

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2014
She overdosed ACCIDENTLY.
sherry

Akron, OH

#14 Feb 6, 2014
I.miss u sarah and today.especially today on ur bday...and brad she was there for u too don't get it twisted
shelley stone

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2014
Sara was my best friend.....R.I.P. SARA
Brad

Evansville, IN

#16 Feb 22, 2014
miss you sarah... now... im just seeing some of these comment and im shocked. im grown and matured. if im not mistaken im sure you were a negative influence on her life. most of this circle of friends i didnt associate with because they were negative influences on her. i didnt come here to start anything but apparently you are one of the trashy people who abuse this site to make it what you call it. also judging by the defense you throw up im about 95% sure that you were in her friend group that i hold resonsible for this to even be a topic at all. so to be selfish enought to go on to bash me 3 weeks after my last post tells me that you were in that gruop that called yourself friends. the group who originally made this topic possible. congratulations on taking one of the most caring friends ive ever has and leading her to where she is. if you really respect her then you will turn from what makes you bitter inside and knowing that it could have been you instead thank God for sharing his precious gift to us. im done... thanks again dick. (love u sarah and thank u for everything u have ever done for me... see u again one day fucker... miss u)
j block

North Royalton, OH

#17 Feb 23, 2014
fact wrote:
She overdosed ACCIDENTLY.
There is no such thing as overdosing accidentally. Whatever drug she did it was on purpose. The result was accidental.I know Sarah and she has had problems for years. Most of what she attributes to her mother. Overdose is not an accident! They meant to put them drugs in there body, that's not an accident
hmm

Evansville, IN

#18 Feb 23, 2014
Brad stfu no one made Sarah pop pills and do what she did she chose to so stop blaming her friends. Oh BTW j.block what problems did she have with her mom?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#19 Feb 23, 2014
She killed herself! Just another suicide.
lulu

United States

#20 Feb 23, 2014
Ppl do overdose accidently. They dont mean to die ; just to get higher. Some stuff is stronger than usual. Or just take 1 to many pills; or mix stuff. No one gets high to die.or maybe the stuff was cut with who knows what.maybe the person had medical problems. Theres a lot of factors that can go into an accidental overdose. And sometimes its just 1 to many pills; 1 to many somthing. Damn shame is what it is!! Wish we could do more to help educate ppl on drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbery at Old National 31 min It is him 6
cougar women (Aug '13) 34 min milo 138
Omg, f%$king females 34 min Fed up 13
jojo 42 min inmyfeelings 12
Thee compton...what he bout?! 43 min Interested 1
Charles Brown 48 min Xoxo 2
Tara Gibson (Sep '13) 55 min Tyler 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages