First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joey

United States

#45 Aug 15, 2012
Wild one wrote:
I had a three some with those two sexy black men that come there that look like brothers! My god they banged the hell out of me for hours!
What a sick sl*t and you don't even know there names! Good women are hard to come by. Keep your rotten pus*y to yourself
Star*Child

Bowling Green, KY

#46 Aug 15, 2012
well well wrote:
I really like this place. It's nice and the drinks are fairly priced... However though, I only have one complaint. The past few times I've been there, our server( I'm pretty sure her name is Ashley) was nothing but rude. She had serious attitude towards us for no reason. We were polite and tipped well every time. It's sad that we go there to have a good time and can't sit and hang out while getting good service at the same time. She rolled her eyes several times, looked pissed off at the world and etc. I understand ppl have bad days, but she was rude every time!!! Other than that, great place:)
I don't know if the girl was Ashley but, I went once with my boyfriend and a mixed-girl was serving drinks@ the bar.I'm sorry she was rude as hell!More focused on flirting with the single men @the bar.It wouldn't hurt to be friendly to EvErYbody .. Ijs
eyeswideshut
#47 Aug 16, 2012
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to hear she is happy but have to say I'm jealous as f*ck. Who ever he is hope he appreciates what he's got cause I know lot who would give there left nut to be there!
I'm a very close friend of steph's & believe me, from what she says, their 100% in love & completely into each other.
handsome

United States

#48 Aug 16, 2012
I use to see a guy there that was like 6'4 300lbs and short silver/white hair and great teeth. MMMMmmm
well well
#49 Aug 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="Star*Child"] <quoted text>I don't know if the girl was Ashley but, I went once with my boyfriend and a mixed-girl was serving drinks@ the bar.I'm sorry she was rude as hell!More focused on flirting with the single men @the bar.It wouldn't hurt to be friendly to EvErYbody .. Ijs[/QUOTE]
the girl that served us was short, had short blonde hair.
Star*Child
#50 Aug 16, 2012
well well wrote:
[QUOTE who="Star*Child"] <quoted text>I don't know if the girl was Ashley but, I went once with my boyfriend and a mixed-girl was serving drinks@ the bar.I'm sorry she was rude as hell!More focused on flirting with the single men @the bar.It wouldn't hurt to be friendly to EvErYbody .. Ijs"

the girl that served us was short, had short blonde hair.
Different person.
ms-sassy
#51 Aug 17, 2012
great place to go and listen to music and hangout with my girls!!! love this place!!!
Haha

United States

#52 Aug 17, 2012
well well wrote:
I really like this place. It's nice and the drinks are fairly priced... However though, I only have one complaint. The past few times I've been there, our server( I'm pretty sure her name is Ashley) was nothing but rude. She had serious attitude towards us for no reason. We were polite and tipped well every time. It's sad that we go there to have a good time and can't sit and hang out while getting good service at the same time. She rolled her eyes several times, looked pissed off at the world and etc. I understand ppl have bad days, but she was rude every time!!! Other than that, great place:)
Yeah I went to school with that girl an she's always been a bitch! With a different guy every week
party

Evansville, IN

#53 Aug 20, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I went to school with that girl an she's always been a bitch! With a different guy every week
true story.
looking

United States

#54 Aug 20, 2012
party wrote:
<quoted text>true story.
kC is a man hore Nasty assty
ummhmm

United States

#55 Aug 20, 2012
I think it's a nice place to go as far as the atmosphere, but the service really sucks. The night shift bartenders are extremely rude for absolutely no reasons. Believe it's Ricky and Jarod? They seem to think they can be totally rude to almost every person who walks up to that bar. Here's a tip for ya.. If you can't handle working in a public establishment or waiting on people then find another job. I have a feeling their going to smart off to the wrong person one night in there and then their going to get smacked in their pathetic little mouths. I been in there only a few times and like I said I really liked the atmosphere, but doubt I'll ever go back due to how rude the servers and bartenders were. And before anyone mouths off about I should tip better I'm a great tipper when I was going through college I worked serving so I was making a living off tips so I know how it is to work in an establishment where you work for tips. They seem to be rude to 95% of the customers and I'm sure the other 5% that they wasn't rude to either works there, they are having a sexual relationship with them, or it's a close friend.

I know KC very well. Ive actually known him through other mutual friends and he's a nice guy. I will agree that he does get around with plenty of different women and in my opinion that's nasty, but for the most part he's a good guy. Maybe he'll realize he needs to clean that place up employee wise before its to late.
looking

United States

#56 Aug 20, 2012
ummhmm wrote:
I think it's a nice place to go as far as the atmosphere, but the service really sucks. The night shift bartenders are extremely rude for absolutely no reasons. Believe it's Ricky and Jarod? They seem to think they can be totally rude to almost every person who walks up to that bar. Here's a tip for ya.. If you can't handle working in a public establishment or waiting on people then find another job. I have a feeling their going to smart off to the wrong person one night in there and then their going to get smacked in their pathetic little mouths. I been in there only a few times and like I said I really liked the atmosphere, but doubt I'll ever go back due to how rude the servers and bartenders were. And before anyone mouths off about I should tip better I'm a great tipper when I was going through college I worked serving so I was making a living off tips so I know how it is to work in an establishment where you work for tips. They seem to be rude to 95% of the customers and I'm sure the other 5% that they wasn't rude to either works there, they are having a sexual relationship with them, or it's a close friend.

I know KC very well. Ive actually known him through other mutual friends and he's a nice guy. I will agree that he does get around with plenty of different women and in my opinion that's nasty, but for the most part he's a good guy. Maybe he'll realize he needs to clean that place up employee wise before its to late.
It sounds like you are more than just a once in a while customer. Just saying
blast

United States

#57 Aug 20, 2012
ummhmm wrote:
I think it's a nice place to go as far as the atmosphere, but the service really sucks. The night shift bartenders are extremely rude for absolutely no reasons. Believe it's Ricky and Jarod? They seem to think they can be totally rude to almost every person who walks up to that bar. Here's a tip for ya.. If you can't handle working in a public establishment or waiting on people then find another job. I have a feeling their going to smart off to the wrong person one night in there and then their going to get smacked in their pathetic little mouths. I been in there only a few times and like I said I really liked the atmosphere, but doubt I'll ever go back due to how rude the servers and bartenders were. And before anyone mouths off about I should tip better I'm a great tipper when I was going through college I worked serving so I was making a living off tips so I know how it is to work in an establishment where you work for tips. They seem to be rude to 95% of the customers and I'm sure the other 5% that they wasn't rude to either works there, they are having a sexual relationship with them, or it's a close friend.

I know KC very well. Ive actually known him through other mutual friends and he's a nice guy. I will agree that he does get around with plenty of different women and in my opinion that's nasty, but for the most part he's a good guy. Maybe he'll realize he needs to clean that place up employee wise before its to late.
For only going there a few times you are do know a lot about the employees there. You probably are one that doesn't tip well or get along with many.
ummhmm

United States

#58 Aug 20, 2012
looking wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you are more than just a once in a while customer. Just saying
Your comment makes little sense. How can it "sound" like someone's more than just a every once in a while customer? Please explain. Because I stated two of the employees names? Or maybe that I've known the owner for quite sometime? Which is it? Because in my opinion only an idiot could possibly think that would make a person a regular. How silly.
ummhmm

United States

#59 Aug 20, 2012
blast wrote:
<quoted text>For only going there a few times you are do know a lot about the employees there. You probably are one that doesn't tip well or get along with many.
Could you please explain I'm not sure I understand stupid. "for only going there a few times you are do know a lot about the employees there." I'm going to assume your trying to say I sure know a lot about the employees. So if knowing the name of two employees out of everyone that is employees there, is knowing A LOT then I'd surely hate to think what it would be like if I only knew little about them.

And just for future when you comment on a forum since its very clear you struggle to put your sentences together correctly It's, "you are probably" not "you probably are".

And not that it matters, but I leave tips on one check that are probably half of a two week paycheck for you. And since you want to make the comment, "I must not get along with many" you must not have read the previous comments posted earlier on this forum. Let me guess all the other people who posted how rude the bartenders/servers are don't get a long with many people either right? This is about one of the dumbest post I've read in sometime. Now go to bed don't you have school tomorrow?
JessS

Chicago, IL

#60 Aug 29, 2012
ummhmm wrote:
I think it's a nice place to go as far as the atmosphere, but the service really sucks. The night shift bartenders are extremely rude for absolutely no reasons. Believe it's Ricky and Jarod? They seem to think they can be totally rude to almost every person who walks up to that bar. Here's a tip for ya.. If you can't handle working in a public establishment or waiting on people then find another job. I have a feeling their going to smart off to the wrong person one night in there and then their going to get smacked in their pathetic little mouths. I been in there only a few times and like I said I really liked the atmosphere, but doubt I'll ever go back due to how rude the servers and bartenders were. And before anyone mouths off about I should tip better I'm a great tipper when I was going through college I worked serving so I was making a living off tips so I know how it is to work in an establishment where you work for tips. They seem to be rude to 95% of the customers and I'm sure the other 5% that they wasn't rude to either works there, they are having a sexual relationship with them, or it's a close friend.
I know KC very well. Ive actually known him through other mutual friends and he's a nice guy. I will agree that he does get around with plenty of different women and in my opinion that's nasty, but for the most part he's a good guy. Maybe he'll realize he needs to clean that place up employee wise before its to late.
Hi,
Maybe since you are not a regular, you might have just caught them on a bad night... I may be one of the nicest people you would ever meet, but if I were a server of some sorts that has had an awful day because of so many rude, drunk people ... I may come off a little nasty at times too. I'm by no means a regular, but I know Jared and Ricky mean well and are very nice people. I always get to know people before I make any kind of judgments. Even then if they are not nice judgments, I keep them to myself. Like my Grandma always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I wish some people would take into consideration how hard these guys actually work behind that bar. If you sit there and watch them, they are all over the place trying to make people happy. No one can or will ever be able to make 100% of their customers happy, but believe me, they are trying! It is just difficult, I'm sure since the business has been expanding and the crowds have grown super fast.
I hope you don't take anything I said in the wrong way, but please, take a few more minutes to think about how hard Jared and Ricky are working. They are not just working for themselves, they have families to provide for and I'm sure a ton of stress on their shoulders! Keeping a smile on their face could be hard (I'm sure), let's help them out! ;D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cop block 41 min Captain Batman 3
pony 41 min defcon one 10
pony girl spelling 43 min defcon one 23
White boys that love Black girls (Jun '13) 45 min bigdong12121 433
raechel 53 min Rely 9
Nasty blonde chic from 718 drives a vette? 1 hr yeppers 5
White Girl Gives Her Reasons For Exclusively D... (Aug '12) 1 hr Another fact 29
•••
•••
•••

Evansville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••