If not would you ever try it?
gainingin

Kent, OH

#2 Jan 15, 2013
pervy chick wrote:
Any of you girls ever been fisted?
Did you like it?
If not would you ever try it?
It seems to be gaining in popularity, but I am not that brave. I feel I would be stretched out forever. I have had a few fingers, but that's as close as I need to get. I am fascinated by it, but a coward I guess.
pervy chick

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jan 15, 2013
gainingin wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to be gaining in popularity, but I am not that brave. I feel I would be stretched out forever. I have had a few fingers, but that's as close as I need to get. I am fascinated by it, but a coward I guess.
I have been reading a lot about it and really want to try it! They say that as long as you do keagle exercises you will maintain tightness.
lezbfrdiends

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I love watching girls fist other girls!!! Nothing hotter!!!! And love watching girls using high heels as a sex toy!!
IcanBeatThat

Newburgh, IN

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I really like it when girls use me as their sex toy!
hypebelief

Kent, OH

#7 Jan 15, 2013
pervy chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading a lot about it and really want to try it! They say that as long as you do keagle exercises you will maintain tightness.
I don't believe it. I have seen the Amazing Ty and she is so loose you could drive a train thru her. She must not be doing her kegel exercises. I don't know, but I heard it was easier if you have had a kid or you might be too tight. I read alot about it and watched some videos. Just can't bring myself to do it.
pervy chick

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Amazing Ty and all them want their stuff to be all stretched out. Cause they can make money from it
Others don't. So I guess it's all about what you want
me

Florence, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
I am a guy that has fisted a few women. It takes practice and patience but any woman can do it. The three women I have fisted completely loved it. It takes trying to stay loose to maintain it. The pubic skin and muscles are naturally elastic like. You can stay as tight as before. And starting kegals can make u even tighter
u can do it

Florence, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2013
If you have had a child vaginally, it will be much easier. If you haven't, get lost of lubrication. Look on google or somewhere to find out which one is the best. There are fisting forums and advice. Good luck. I can't seem to get past the third finger and I had two kids. My brother said he did it a few times and it's not that hard if the girl is relaxed and into it.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 23, 2013
Wow. Is normal sex just not enough? Been with the same bf for years and we still have sex at least every day and nothing freaky about it. We still can't wait to do it when we've been apart. Guess I'm not high maintenance. Give me a good man who treats me right and I'm happy :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Meriweather 10 min Over it 39
Amanda Betz Mackey 30 min get with program 6
Adam Royal 32 min Adam killed Randy... 11
Hottest DL married guys in Eville 33 min Jessica 6
Who was found dead on 200 block of read st.? 38 min Debiz2 11
Spectrum sucks!!! 56 min stopit 19
Why why why why 57 min seriously 12

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance