Next Last
trolololol

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Aug 31, 2012
damnn criminal !!
billy bob

Evansville, IN

#22 Sep 1, 2012
jim bob talks tough behind a computer, his wealthy own car driving business owning ass refers to the felony being a violent one and someone "being attacked" lol sounds like pussy boy is a little insecure and couldnt whoop his wealthy ass outta a wet paper bag. lol and i have as clean of a record as u can have, always been employed and have been a home owner since i was 22. not a felon or criminal i just know a spineless weasel when i see one or can tell by their posts. and yes u will have karma, wait till the day one of your loved ones turns into a addict/alcoholic and commit felonies every day, eat crow pussy boy
USI Student

Chardon, OH

#23 Nov 28, 2012
jim bob wrote:
because i like to remind the people of topix what abunch of losers they really are and also to remind them that they could have a decent life if they weren't a bunch of losers and bums. the people of evansville seem to be only interested in drugs, sex and rap music and not enough in bettering themselves and making this town a better place to live. thankfully i do not live in that filthy town but i still have to come into every now and then and it disgusts me to the bone.
Damn I just stumbled on this from a mistype on google for my research paper and was amazed at how some people act towards felons. Jimbob you are an idiot. And its funny you talk about a lot of cool things you own or successes over the internet. Really you just sounded like a closed minded fool. Many felons deserve a second chance. Many people in life in general deserve a second chance. Close minded dumb fucks like you are reasons why recidivism rates are up and actual positive things that could help felons rehabilitiate (which is a positive thing for society) dont take place. So please sir, eat a dick.

“One monkey don't stop the show”

Since: Sep 11

Pompano Bch. , Fl

#24 Nov 29, 2012
billy bob wrote:
jim bob talks tough behind a computer, his wealthy own car driving business owning ass refers to the felony being a violent one and someone "being attacked" lol sounds like pussy boy is a little insecure and couldnt whoop his wealthy ass outta a wet paper bag. lol and i have as clean of a record as u can have, always been employed and have been a home owner since i was 22. not a felon or criminal i just know a spineless weasel when i see one or can tell by their posts. and yes u will have karma, wait till the day one of your loved ones turns into a addict/alcoholic and commit felonies every day, eat crow pussy boy
I agree with you, Billy Bob!
Jim Bob or whatever he wants to call himself is weak! He gets perverse pleasure in highlighting other people's problems in order to make himself look more important and accomplished than he is. He tries to cover the inadequate issues in his pitiful existence.
His wife is probably screwing his best friend or business partner, his children only want him around for financial support & he is more than likely a closet alcoholic!!
Man it sucks to be you!
Even though I'm not..... If I had my choice, either being you or a felon.... I would opt for the latter !!
Karma is a mean Bitch & one day she is going to take a HUGE chunk out if your ass!!
KaTriNa

Evansville, IN

#26 Nov 29, 2012
Bootz industries.its a factory that finish bathtubs. u have to go through custum staffing. they pay pretty good..and even better when u get hired on through bootz
somepeople

Evansville, IN

#27 Nov 29, 2012
Some people are idiots. I wasn't even caught with drugs. My husband had some in his dresser drawer and when he refuse to "help" the police, they turned to me. I was also charged with it even though he took full responsibility. They decided to charge me later after I couldn't "help" them either. Not everyone is some psycho who committed a felony.
Skcp

Evansville, IN

#28 Nov 30, 2012
I am sorry, man. In this society being a felon is a label for life. It is not fair but the way it is, let this be a lesson to all the youngsters doing the crime now. I don't know much about it but there is a place that helps people get jobs on Walnut ave just east of Garvin. I don't know the name but it is across from subway.
TooReal81

Chardon, OH

#29 Dec 5, 2012
jim bob wrote:
having a felony must suck..too bad you are a criminal.
It's really unfortunate that so many people are so ignorant..There are a lot of criminals walking around that haven't been caught. Cowards that might have threw someone else under the bus so they wouldn't get caught. Closed minded, dumb ass people. Smh
TooReal81

Chardon, OH

#30 Dec 5, 2012
jim bob wrote:
i'm a really bad person..i have my own business, make lots of money, support my family, own my home car and drve newer vehicles. some how i have done this without becoming a dirty, worthless, loser felon. it is an easy thing to do not to commit felonies. most likely this felon is a victiom of his upbringing, i'm sure his parents were also loser scum bottom feeders who blame everyone for their problems while they were the cause of their own misery. you were convicted of a crime. don't come at me because you chose to commit criminal acts and were enough of an idiot to get caught and convicted. nothing but a worthless loser felon.
I couldn't help but reply to your comment. I'm a felon, & my crime was choosing the wrong company. I went shopping with a friend about 12 years ago. No purse, hadn't bought anything yet so no bag. Friend stole some things, she got caught, I went too. Sometimes there are things that aren't in the paperwork, or said in court
knows

Madisonville, KY

#31 Dec 5, 2012
kate wrote:
You people are rude
American windows
Lucent polymer
Denny's
Combs landscaping
Dollar store
Dennys nor the Dollar Store due they both run background checks
money

United States

#32 Dec 6, 2012
if its a viloent felony no temp service will ever employe you because u will be a liabilty
lmao

Akron, OH

#33 Dec 6, 2012
money wrote:
if its a viloent felony no temp service will ever employe you because u will be a liabilty
I dont think thats right anymore cause my ex had violent charges and he had plenty of felonies an he got hired on at berry plastic, ameriqual, eastern alloys in henderson.
kristy

United States

#34 Dec 6, 2012
josh2k1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you kate.
my husband works at lucent polymers and makes good mney and he's a 3 time felon one of which is theft good luck on Ur job search
money

United States

#35 Dec 7, 2012
but are they violent? like battery or armed robbery?
wow

Duluth, GA

#36 Dec 11, 2012
Keep ur head up. Man u paid ur debt u owe no one any exsplaination can't none these cats put u in heaven or hell any way who cares wat they think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
audra 1 hr hot but insane 1
Money stops bull S-it AJB 1 hr Erica 6
Amazing Dixie 1 hr Jacque 1
Strippers 1 hr Erica 5
needing you 2 hr 2aense 6
Catholicism and homosexuality 2 hr kim myrick 8
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Evansville People Search