best temp/ factory to apply with a fe...

best temp/ factory to apply with a felony

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
screwed

Florence, KY

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Out four years now, can't find a job other than restaurant shit. Sick of these little kid managers talking shit. Even got my associates degree in May. Thinking about signing up for plumbing or hvac classes, but I don't want to change majors and start over
idkbouttheville

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2012
screwed wrote:
Out four years now, can't find a job other than restaurant shit. Sick of these little kid managers talking shit. Even got my associates degree in May. Thinking about signing up for plumbing or hvac classes, but I don't want to change majors and start over
Not many places will hire someone with a felony, but there are a few temp agencies that will as long as it isn't a violent felony. Here in Princeton, if you have a car or ride, GCQA, I think diversity vuteq, WIndsor plastics, but they hire from some temp service. Vicennes, Futaba. Keep your head up. Keep trying. Good luck
Blasphemous

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Trogon labor
jim bob

Huntsville, AL

#4 Aug 14, 2012
having a felony must suck..too bad you are a criminal.
Oh Really

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2012
It's a crying shame when u do ur time, get a degree & still have to penalized for it when u hit the street. It sucks. It makes people go and commit a crime just to stay a float. So sad. If only someone would get a freakin clue. Some people deserve a FAIR 2ND CHANCE! Good luck to u screwed.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 27, 2012
jim bob wrote:
having a felony must suck..too bad you are a criminal.
You sir. Are a douche.
jim bob

Huntsville, AL

#7 Aug 27, 2012
josh2k1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir. Are a douche.
'

at least i'm not a felon.
Haha

Evansville, IN

#8 Aug 27, 2012
jim bob wrote:
<quoted text>'
at least i'm not a felon.
.. Your a pp sucker haha
go here

Benton, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2012
screwed wrote:
Pittsburgh glass! Out on hwy 41 by the new north high school they higher felons just not pedifiles
jim bob

Huntsville, AL

#10 Aug 28, 2012
i'm a really bad person..i have my own business, make lots of money, support my family, own my home car and drve newer vehicles. some how i have done this without becoming a dirty, worthless, loser felon. it is an easy thing to do not to commit felonies. most likely this felon is a victiom of his upbringing, i'm sure his parents were also loser scum bottom feeders who blame everyone for their problems while they were the cause of their own misery. you were convicted of a crime. don't come at me because you chose to commit criminal acts and were enough of an idiot to get caught and convicted. nothing but a worthless loser felon.
lol

Evansville, IN

#11 Aug 28, 2012
jim bob wrote:
i'm a really bad person..i have my own business, make lots of money, support my family, own my home car and drve newer vehicles. some how i have done this without becoming a dirty, worthless, loser felon. it is an easy thing to do not to commit felonies. most likely this felon is a victiom of his upbringing, i'm sure his parents were also loser scum bottom feeders who blame everyone for their problems while they were the cause of their own misery. you were convicted of a crime. don't come at me because you chose to commit criminal acts and were enough of an idiot to get caught and convicted. nothing but a worthless loser felon.
SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! Everyone deserves a second chance! People make mistakes! Don't pretend you haven't! I can't wait until karma gets you for this because trust me... It will! And I hope someone is there to laugh in your face you ignorant a*shole
jim bob

Huntsville, AL

#12 Aug 28, 2012
sorry, i feel no sympathy for someone who was willing to break the law, possibly robbed or attacked an innocent person, and they did it on their own accord. and now they cry because no one wants hire some thug who may have physically attacked a person and went to prison? the truth is simple and painful for that person, you should not have been a criminal. you should have learned to control yourself and act like a decent person. you didn't and that was your choice. you have to live with and you deserve no second chance.
wow

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2012
jim bob wrote:
if you have all of that why are you allways on here in sumbody's else's shiznet
jim bob

Huntsville, AL

#14 Aug 28, 2012
because i like to remind the people of topix what abunch of losers they really are and also to remind them that they could have a decent life if they weren't a bunch of losers and bums. the people of evansville seem to be only interested in drugs, sex and rap music and not enough in bettering themselves and making this town a better place to live. thankfully i do not live in that filthy town but i still have to come into every now and then and it disgusts me to the bone.
wow

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2012
jim bob wrote:
because i like to remind the people of topix what abunch of losers they really are and also to remind them that they could have a decent life if they weren't a bunch of losers and bums. the people of evansville seem to be only interested in drugs, sex and rap music and not enough in bettering themselves and making this town a better place to live. thankfully i do not live in that filthy town but i still have to come into every now and then and it disgusts me to the bone.
you seem like a perv who stays on the net just too bust your NUTZ . You full of s*#t close ya mouth and talk out your a*s..
kate

Louisville, KY

#16 Aug 28, 2012
You people are rude
American windows
Lucent polymer
Denny's
Combs landscaping
Dollar store

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 29, 2012
kate wrote:
You people are rude
American windows
Lucent polymer
Denny's
Combs landscaping
Dollar store
Thank you kate.
yeah

United States

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Anchor industries but you have to go through custom staffing
lol

Evansville, IN

#19 Aug 29, 2012
jim bob wrote:
ohhhh but it says you live in Newburgh, IN which is pretty much Evansville... You're a piece of sh*t
411 4 all

Richland, IN

#20 Aug 29, 2012
jim bob wrote:
I told someone just like this guy that i would whoop their a$$ on facebook. Now I am a felon. The person deserved to have their a$$ whooped , and i deserved what happened to me , but I don't deserve the treatment of a second class citizen. I have a 14yr relationship ,kids , jobs ?? Yes Her, and I both Have jobs . She went to school , and the only reason i have the restaurant job i have is because a friend recommended me. I may not be happy with it , but it's a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff/purp at the,voa works at srg wit the tats ... 2 min want to kno him 4
Rojo and baby kk 3 min Yup 24
Ssid too much 6 min Mudflap 10
cara beckerle 10 min Auntcheryl 14
Fairmont apartments 20 min Sake 12
Peephole new heroin addict hangout 22 min Happygirl60 9
Les vincent (Sep '13) 27 min Decklen 4
Missing handicapped girl 35 min Nobull 1,939
Heroin Dealers 44 min Happygirl60 68

Evansville Jobs