Burlington, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
What y'all know about this skank???
danielson

Newburgh, IN

#2 Jan 17, 2013
a yo wrote:
What y'all know about this skank???
actually she's not a skank at all. suggest watching that mouth of yours before it gets you in trouble missy.
Ratsass

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
It is what if is, don't u know this is the website you can say anything about anyone , just ask Shannon , I guess you don't know her, or you don't her history the past 2 yrs, what do you call a woman who send her photo naked out to every contact on her x phone?
danielson

Newburgh, IN

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Ratsass wrote:
It is what if is, don't u know this is the website you can say anything about anyone , just ask Shannon , I guess you don't know her, or you don't her history the past 2 yrs, what do you call a woman who send her photo naked out to every contact on her x phone?
Well actually i do know Shannon and I know about the past 10yrs of her life. I also know she wldnt send naked pics out to just anyone. Shit, have you seen her? Any man is lucky if she chooses him to send a picture to. Sounds to me like you got some issues within yourself you need to fix instead of taking them out on others. You can say what you want to about her but the people that really know her know she may not be perfect and yes like everyone else might make some poor choices but shes only human just like the rest of us......She is a damn good friend and wld do just about anyghing for anybody including a person like you so get off tthe high horse you think u sit on and look in the mirror.
JJet

Evansville, IN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
danielson wrote:
<quoted text>
actually she's not a skank at all. suggest watching that mouth of yours before it gets you in trouble missy.
Amen to that she's a sweetheart!.. Never heard her say a bad word about anyone!!! IDK why people gotta be so nasty when it's obvious you know nothing about her at all.
haha

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2013
I've known her for 27 years, and yes she would send out naked pictures, and yes she talks shit about everyone she knows.
sexy

Evansville, IN

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Didnt she get arrested for drugs a few weeks ago?
Rehab

Barberton, OH

#8 Sep 1, 2013
She got arrested for trespassing, her ex has a restraining order against her and she was creeping around his house. But she's in rehab in Nashville now.
Hot chick

Atlanta, GA

#9 Sep 1, 2013
She is amazing the sweetest girl in the world if you got a problem with her you have a problem with me
sexy

Evansville, IN

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Hm interesting
crazy

Evansville, IN

#12 Oct 18, 2013
Sweetheart is one post but then you say shes in rehab in nashville and ex put restraining order on her which she broke. Tell us again how much of a good person she is. How many moms loose custody of their kids?
shannon fischer

La Vergne, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2013
Funny how everyone gets on here and talks about everyone elses lives like their own is so perfect. For everyones info yes i have made huge mistakes in my past that I cannot take back. However I have not lost custody of my children and that is on the bible. Yes I was in rehab but at least I am bettering myself and not just sitting around Evansville getting my rocks off talking about others misfortunes. I mean really what is with you people? Its sad...it really is but I dont hold it against any of you. I was the exact same way before I learned how to love myself, forgive myself and most importantly humble myself. You all can carry on all you want about me if im that important to you however I wanted to clarify the misinformation regarding the custody of my kids. Thats where I draw the line as anyone who has any descency should. Thank you all for showing me just how important I obviously am to keep talking about.
what

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2013
Bitch i think its funny and u got EVERYTHING U DESERVE! Just last year u wer talking shit to a really good friend of mine for her misfortunes and past mistakes. Looks like uve made a pretty lenghty record for urself, so bitch stfu cuz u aint better then no1 else but no that uve found humility u kno this and i dnt need to educated u. Don't throw stones wen u live in glass house lmao u talked so much to to her and about her the funny thing is she use to SERVE DOPE FEIN LIKE U
sharon

Evansville, IN

#15 Dec 15, 2013
Seriously people are idiots who come on here and hide their true identity to call people out. Leave her alone.
shannon fischer

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2013
what wrote:
Bitch i think its funny and u got EVERYTHING U DESERVE! Just last year u wer talking shit to a really good friend of mine for her misfortunes and past mistakes. Looks like uve made a pretty lenghty record for urself, so bitch stfu cuz u aint better then no1 else but no that uve found humility u kno this and i dnt need to educated u. Don't throw stones wen u live in glass house lmao u talked so much to to her and about her the funny thing is she use to SERVE DOPE FEIN
LIKE U
Wow.....like ive said before ive made mistakes and at least im owning up to them and bettering myself. i actually have no idea who you are nor do I care to know. Im no on here to belittle amyone or run my mouth like you. A year ago...yes....i prob did talk shit but Im better then that these days. My inentions on commenting on here was to clear up the wrong info given about MY LIFE. TO Sharon and everyone else who has come to my defense on here i appreciate the support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey ho Hey ho Leatherface has got to go! 8 min butta face 8
Deb's Topix Friends/Defenders always disappear.... 9 min butta face 6
alicia cara 11 min haha 12
julie kathleen houser 23 min Pete Smith 6
$500 reward for info 35 min Johnny1time 7
shaneeka mcguire (Jun '15) 51 min Lmao 15
Who does not have herpes 52 min Whynot 25
Nick doerter 53 min Pathetic 28

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web