Want some black D ?
Jerk

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Me!
daddy

Florence, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Lindsey Thompson, Lacee Ginger, Whitney Denney, Kandyce Miller, Christian Beach, Mel Hocking, etc.... yada yada
Anonymous
#6 Jul 15, 2012
most women dont like it, they do it to please they down low man!!
lame

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2012
gottaluvme229 wrote:
most women dont like it, they do it to please they down low man!!
What is with u and gay men... trannies... downlow men. Bit__ is that all u talk about. I done seen u on like three or four post flappin your dirty mouth. U don't have anything better to do? Haha lame evansville girls...
daddy

Florence, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2012
i got something for a mouth to do
hmmm

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2012
I want sum azz
cherry

United States

#10 Jul 15, 2012
Love it
daddy

Florence, KY

#11 Jul 15, 2012
cherry wrote:
Love it
is that right?
Anonymous
#12 Jul 16, 2012
lame wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with u and gay men... trannies... downlow men. Bit__ is that all u talk about. I done seen u on like three or four post flappin your dirty mouth. U don't have anything better to do? Haha lame evansville girls...
first of all no, I dont for the last time, but tell me one straight man that would rather have anal sex than vaginal all the time and they aint gay. hmmm? not too damn many and thats for real and like I said before I am cool with everybody except for the wanna be females that run they mouth and start shit with chicks even though they a man and thats real talk, be real with ya self if you gotta change who you are then you aint happy with yourself and it is wrong to deceive someone with who you are and that goes for men and women, if u aint ashamed then be honest with yourself and everybody else!!i just saying ::(
ohmy

Alvarado, TX

#13 Jul 16, 2012
Gottaluvme u a damn loser. Hopefully one day u will grow and learn from your mistakes.
Anonymous
#14 Jul 16, 2012
ohmy wrote:
Gottaluvme u a damn loser. Hopefully one day u will grow and learn from your mistakes.
really maybe you will think about who you talking to and about, u either must be someone who is gay or used to be a man? i think it is bogus I havent disrespected anyone on herem I just asked a ?

Since: Aug 12

#16 Aug 11, 2012
Im far from gay,but i wish i could find an woman thats into it....
Webster

Evansville, IN

#17 Aug 12, 2012
Last time I answered an add for "Female Looking for Anal" on Craiglist, my ass hurt for weeks after she jammed that 2 foot strap-on up my backdoor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dad loves you. 3 min HeIsRisen 1
Carly Butts?? 3 min Just sayin 8
Ashley "Be" Bartholomew 7 min Skywalker 9
Cowards at lamasco 11 min Girl u know 26
kassandra russell has dentures 11 min nah right 1
I want all 3 1/2 inches... 12 min Jaded 3
My wife is a royal b*tcj 21 min yaya 23
18 Arrested in Evansville Drug Bust 2 hr Narc 12

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web