Florence, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
where wrote:
wat do u mean?
the mental institution because there saying I'm sucidal
where

Florence, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry to hear that. My sister took her life 17 months ago.... She wouldn't go anywhere for help. If ur family and friends think u should go, then maybe u should. Good luck to u
NeverGonnaGetIt

Portage, MI

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Homie 124 wrote:
<quoted text> the mental institution because there saying I'm sucidal
Well would you take your life at this point or would you take another's?suicide is not the way out anyways.good luck
Amy

Kent, OH

#6 Jan 31, 2013
It's worth it. I was in St. Mary's Adult Mental Health Center for a few days at one point in my life. It's hard, but I never regret it. Remember, the way you are feeling is not your fault; it's most likely caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain.

Now, if you're not suicidal but your family thinks you are... Go to appease them? The people that work there will figure it out really quickly if you're not in danger to yourself.

Good luck!
Taylor

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 31, 2013
I've been there ;
It's a good place .
NeverGonnaGetIt

Portage, MI

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Are you people serious. No one wants to go their.They doing experiments in this town. Don't get it confused. Their are ear frequencies that attack a certain bunch of people at one time.I see you wrote they think
Taylor

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 1, 2013
I'm sure no one wants to go there; I didn't at first . I just really wanted to die I thought there was nothing left ; some people hit rock bottom and just want to end it all . In there I talked to all the people that was admitted ; not only the staff but the patients helped me . It's not what everyone thinks it is " crazy people " ; some yes are way out there but not all of them . They did how ever put things into the computer that I did NOT say while talking to the doctor . I was at deconess crosspoint . It did suck somewhat not being able to have caffeine till you became level 3 but all we did was talk in groups and play the wii . When you first get there they tell you that you can check yourself out in 24 hours but that is not the case at all . You have to be dismissed by the doctor & even at that they can get a court order for you to stay . I spent 4 days in that place . It's expensive but if you go I'd say get all the help you need while your there ; don't just get tired of being in there and try to leave . That way you won't end back up there like most of the people . But on the other hand if you really just don't wanna be there and you have no problem don't tell the doctors , nurses , or staff ANYTHING .
NeverGonnaGetIt

Portage, MI

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Awesome story.Hey what do you think about this one. They running experiments with frequencies in this town.DECONESS is the provider.
I was sent to the Decones hospital one. Well lets see you correct about them lying on you. They will and have done it to me. They judge you improperly to be forced down medicine. Lets see tried to kill me. Refused and said they don't keep it recording. I had to many lawsuits for real on them. Plus way more. ITS NOT WHAT IT IS
Amy

Kent, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2013
NeverGonnaGetIt wrote:
Awesome story.Hey what do you think about this one. They running experiments with frequencies in this town.DECONESS is the provider.
I was sent to the Decones hospital one. Well lets see you correct about them lying on you. They will and have done it to me. They judge you improperly to be forced down medicine. Lets see tried to kill me. Refused and said they don't keep it recording. I had to many lawsuits for real on them. Plus way more. ITS NOT WHAT IT IS
No offense, but every post I have read that you have written on this site makes me believe you are paranoid schizophrenic. I think you may have a problem, but because of your problem it will delude you into thinking the way that you do (paranoia).
Anonymous

Belvidere, IL

#12 Feb 1, 2013
My mother suffers both disorders Amy is right what you believe will clearly be different my mom lost us as kids and days she believes I'm her son and that our family's out to hurt her she does have a chemical em balance out of this world ill check her in being grown now because ill see when she's off it's really sad I've been theough hell molestation losing my parents being diagnosed with a terminal illness etc not my story even died twice attempting homie no lie its the best option
Anonymous

Belvidere, IL

#13 Feb 1, 2013
I'm 22 n this can happen to anyone really but it's something you need to look into

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>No offense, but every post I have read that you have written on this site makes me believe you are paranoid schizophrenic. I think you may have a problem, but because of your problem it will delude you into thinking the way that you do (paranoia).
She is. Her posts are always very easy to spot, jumping back and forth, not making any sense. It's clear that she needs help, but she views the world as the problem.
NeverGonnaGetIt

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Blaze84 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is. Her posts are always very easy to spot, jumping back and forth, not making any sense. It's clear that she needs help, but she views the world as the problem.
on some real shit you and the other person can write all you will but look at the topix you on. You are purposely trying to strum an emotion. This topix is over another. BLAZE you gonna need Witness Protection for you as well.I like games now lets see if EVANSVILLE is ready.I'm glad you recognize me. So when we ever become face to face don't get scared in your heart
NeverGonnaGetIt

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2013
This is a suicide TOPIX. I'm not suicidal.
Is anything clicking in your twos minds yet.Why would you even try to provoke?As if you want these people harming themselves and others.This is why you are behind that screen. Somebody or something would hurt you people .I like the saying "LAUGH NOW CRY LATER"..And to think you think you thought other people are the problem ...Now if a person is sent to one of these places they have to worry about who gonna pay the bill why you gone.Oh AMY did you think about that. Being you on another page"you need to budget better " theirs to much unforeseen for you to think and feel you are the path out of here. Sit your PET PEEVE asses DOWN
NeverGonnaGetIt

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2013
DAnthony1990 wrote:
My mother suffers both disorders Amy is right what you believe will clearly be different my mom lost us as kids and days she believes I'm her son and that our family's out to hurt her she does have a chemical em balance out of this world ill check her in being grown now because ill see when she's off it's really sad I've been theough hell molestation losing my parents being diagnosed with a terminal illness etc not my story even died twice attempting homie no lie its the best option
well your moms had ALL-TIMMERS forgetting your name.Its sad what one sees and knows while the world stays blind to ones self..you don't know me either ..to any soul JUDGING wrong judgements FALLS
NeverGonnaGetIt

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but every post I have read that you have written on this site makes me believe you are paranoid schizophrenic. I think you may have a problem, but because of your problem it will delude you into thinking the way that you do (paranoia).
I do have a PROBLEM. I think it may be you.You people hound someone over written grammer(ar).STFU ^_^
risperidonehadol

Evansville, IN

#19 Feb 2, 2013
^ Your sentences dont make sense. They jump around a lot and are difficult to follow. Common sign of schizophrenia.
NeverGonnaGetIt

United States

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Homie 124 wrote:
I'm sad i don't wanna go but every ones making me go
GOOD LUCK. Cause if someone signs them papers they got you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch for Higher 6 min Fellow Addict 8
Dope list making police look bad 10 min Dad 8
Devine custom painting (Apr '14) 12 min No Teeth 38
200 pound weight loss overnight 13 min Lmao 14
And mother of the year goes to 17 min No insurance 31
Copix 23 min Wake up dude 22
Sells fake dope 39 min Cop dope 23
bobette riales 3 hr milleniumnot 39
Corner pocket 8 hr madonna 53

Evansville Jobs