First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lady Dee

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I just moved to town and my husband and I were wanting to know is there any swingers clubs? Or does anyone lnow where married swingers hang out?
just me

Evansville, IN

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Give me your email
Jerry Sandusky

Evansville, IN

#3 Oct 8, 2012
I go to Chuckee Cheese. I would consider it a swingers club.
Lady Dee

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Well Jerry that is where children go to have fun. I am an adult looking for mature adult fun. I only asked because I thought someone would be mature enough to give me a honest answer.
just keep it real!

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Lady Dee wrote:
Well Jerry that is where children go to have fun. I am an adult looking for mature adult fun. I only asked because I thought someone would be mature enough to give me a honest answer.
Well. Lol! This is topix, you though wrong....way wrong!
just me

Evansville, IN

#6 Oct 8, 2012
There is a book club on Fulton
might wanna listen lol

Evansville, IN

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Swinging wieners club around the boring E'ville well guess wat honey u have moved to the wrong town cause around here you're fitten to fight chics around here don't go for that don't you know you moved the Meth capital not players palace lol
Count Cockula

Evansville, IN

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Look up the Owensboro meet and greet rednecks. It is a great bunch of people who meet up once a month or so in Owensboro, KY and just party. No expectations, just a good time with like minded people.
36CHAMBERS

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Count Cockula wrote:
Look up the Owensboro meet and greet rednecks. It is a great bunch of people who meet up once a month or so in Owensboro, KY and just party. No expectations, just a good time with like minded people.
This means you go to Owensboro and get rap Ed by 15 rednecks, in the back of a 4x4, while drinking busch light (camo cans only).
Aka jackal

United States

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Look a back page.com
blah blah blah

Tell City, IN

#11 Oct 9, 2012
What's ur email! I have a friend who is a swinger and she would know alot about the kind of atmosphere you are looking for.!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Yes there is, www.lovevoodoo.com
lawl

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2012
My neighbors are swingers! It's kind of weird, I think they may be on drugs also!
Larry Flynt

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2012
there is one on division next to the mattress showroom club 187 or something like that a plastic surgeon owns it it's the brick building that has the boat in the parking lot it's on the right hand side going west no windows in it
swinger bob

Newburgh, IN

#15 Oct 11, 2012
i have a private swinger get together at my home once a month but we do not alow black people. last time soome one brought a black chick everyone just left because they didnt wan to bang her and she was all aggressive and mouthy. she was mad because we didn't have any kfc. so we love to bang your wife but no to black people because we don't supply fried chicken. or malt liquior.
no

United States

#16 Oct 11, 2012
Larry Flynt wrote:
there is one on division next to the mattress showroom club 187 or something like that a plastic surgeon owns it it's the brick building that has the boat in the parking lot it's on the right hand side going west no windows in it
it's closed stupid fu&k
hunter 86

Newburgh, IN

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Jerry Sandusky wrote:
I go to Chuckee Cheese. I would consider swingers club.
Lmfao no wonder they got rid of the ball pit
irisheyes

Evansville, IN

#18 Oct 12, 2012
Lady Dee wrote:
I just moved to town and my husband and I were wanting to know is there any swingers clubs? Or does anyone lnow where married swingers hang out?
Lady Dee, there used to be one off Division St. It was a great place and the couple that ran it was wonderful. It closed abruptly, not sure why? Though I know they were have some problems with the building. We used to go once a month, and there Halloween and New Years Party's were the best. We haven't found another place in town and do miss J&D
lol

United States

#19 Oct 12, 2012
Larry Flynt wrote:
It's been shut down for sometime now!
hello

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Try Nashville!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay people are destroying out homes and community 2 min Ed Donna 1
tiffany fraser 9 min Ed Donna 3
NJA Computer Scam 28 min Ed Donna 1
Greendot Moneypak Scam (Sep '13) 29 min Whistler 379
Chris Smiley? (Jun '12) 41 min hfndhd 7
brian mccurry and allison 49 min youknowwhodisbe 44
Mary Lewis (Feb '13) 49 min Mr Man 16
Evansville Dating
Find my Match

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:52AM
Colts' 3rd-Down Struggles Leading to Offensive Slump
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well