You Know Your Getto When???
tt

United States

#125 Jul 14, 2012
If you And your kids are the at the Club at the same damn time!
tt

United States

#126 Jul 14, 2012
If you wear a face book picture out fit to the Club. We already seen you in it once!!!!
tt

United States

#127 Jul 14, 2012
If you pay for things with drugs example ( 20 piece to get brakes changed) or a (40 Ty piece to rent the car the rest of the day and night)
ayee

United States

#128 Jul 14, 2012
When u go to best buy to check ya Facebook! Lmao
Ctfu

Portage, MI

#129 Jul 15, 2012
Tt :D in tears
tt

United States

#130 Jul 15, 2012
If one day your hair is long as minute rice then the next it's long as roman noodles and you think people think it's really yours.
tt

United States

#131 Jul 15, 2012
If you make the same ignorant out burst while having sex as you do in church . Example ( lord- Jesus, God help me) then ur Ghetto.
Anonymous
#132 Jul 15, 2012
tt wrote:
If you make the same ignorant out burst while having sex as you do in church . Example ( lord- Jesus, God help me) then ur Ghetto.
rotflmao :)
Anonymous
#133 Jul 15, 2012
tt wrote:
If you wear a face book picture out fit to the Club. We already seen you in it once!!!!
lol
Anonymous
#134 Jul 15, 2012
tt wrote:
If one day your hair is long as minute rice then the next it's long as roman noodles and you think people think it's really yours.
lmao :)
tt

United States

#135 Jul 15, 2012
If your grandparent before the age 36 or if u have uncles or nieces younger then you then u are ghetto.

Since: Jun 12

Newburgh, IN

#136 Jul 15, 2012
When you didn't pass your Engineering class in high-school, but have known how to hotwire a car since middle school lol
tt

Worthville, KY

#137 Jul 15, 2012
If u name your kids or your named after a car example- Porsche, Mercedes or Lexus or after a country-China, Asia, India or after a drink- Tequila, Champagne, Aliza or Brandy. Your ghetto
tt

Worthville, KY

#138 Jul 15, 2012
When u don't have insurance so in return when sick or feeling funny you call the one closest to a doc you know or related to you for your a free diagnosis. Or even worst try to find a remedy by watching house- greys atnomy or doctor oz.
tt

Worthville, KY

#139 Jul 15, 2012
Or if u think your a lawyer cause you watch csi,-law, and order, -criminal minds or people's court alot.
Dumbbbasss

Erlanger, KY

#140 Jul 15, 2012
When you cant spell ghetto lmfao
shel

Evansville, IN

#141 Jul 15, 2012
when yhu wash clothes in a sink and then dry em outside
tt

Sarasota, FL

#142 Jul 15, 2012
When you think your smart by calling someone else dumb-ass. Jackass I'm sure every one can spell it correct.
tt

Sarasota, FL

#143 Jul 15, 2012
When ur kids have to help you learn their home work.
DatDude812

United States

#144 Jul 15, 2012
You no you ghetto when u riding in your car with a boom box in the back seat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Permanent solution to a temporary problem 10 min Yep 1
Deez Nuts 32 min Squeeze 1
Por Favor Me gustaria un tamal y un flan 33 min employee 2
Known snitch database 33 min Blocknews 21
deenece hotz 33 min Squeeze 3
Looking for someone 35 min employee 3
Los Bravos Mexican Slop 35 min Yuck 7
Things not to talk about on Topix 1 hr Hendo 1,809

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web