keep it real

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

How can he call his self a man of God & try to preach to people & he is living in sin his self & trying to say he tries to help people but sleeping with other women isn't called helping, he just helping them get a ticket to hell, where he is going if he keeps on playing with God & his word. To me he's playing a pimp & not a Pastor, so don't go buy his book cause his life is a whole lie & God will deal with him when the time comes.
Of course

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

If you dont know a person its easy for u to get on here and talk down on a person... Dont judge him based on what you have known before. When a person is doing good u always here negative but if he wasn't doing anything u woulnt have anything to say.
Jerald

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

He helped me with my son and my mom when they passed away, so are you talking from experience or are you just talking to be talking......I figure your just talking and don't have heart to say it to him or me. I will email you my address so you can come get some
Jerald

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

keep it real wrote:
How can he call his self a man of God & try to preach to people & he is living in sin his self & trying to say he tries to help people but sleeping with other women isn't called helping, he just helping them get a ticket to hell, where he is going if he keeps on playing with God & his word. To me he's playing a pimp & not a Pastor, so don't go buy his book cause his life is a whole lie & God will deal with him when the time comes.
Where you at homie? Are you afraid to show yourself or do we trace your IP address?.
Sarah Tarver

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I heard this was on here and cant believe that people are bashing him have you ever went on the internet and seen the work he has done over the United States Its amazing how anonymous retards can go on a site and bash somebody without showing your name.
So while your talking either you know him or your going by rumor but either way, while your hiding and attacking a pastor as a coward, dont be suprised something happens to you, and thats what the bible says Shut your mouth.
I watched him in the hospital holding a baby that was HIV positive at like 2 am and he was mnistering to the family,Shut your mouth/...
wow

Brownsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

People are already starting on him and he is fairly new to this area. He's a great person and so is his wife and the rest of their family. I know him and the famiy on a personal level because I was once married into the family.....his brother.
I get that people draw their own assumptions and opinions about a person based on what they have seen or heard, but he really is a good person. If he is doing things that is not pleasing to God, he has to answer to God, not man. I can say that he knows his bible and his sermons are very good.
Who he google

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Who them damn nasty Barn &$$$$$$$$$$ not really.
2 Jerald

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

for your info im not your homie but this bad home girl knows the truth, so i guess your a regular guy who i guess doesn't understand life & doesn't think people live double live's. Well he's living proof boo boo cause he slept with my friend & trying to be up all late on facebook talking about he can come over & help me with my problems,@ 1am in the morning, to me that sounds like a booty call & he wasn't talkin about church neither. so thank you & have a blessed day brother!
Jerald

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Well if that's the case then put him on blast and bring it.,to him, and his wife, don't just hide behind the internet and talk mess . Seems that's all you been doing. I'm Jerald Carter and never afraid to show how he's helped.me. So how about you....? Yeah life says be grown and quit hiding. And if it's that tough bring bible with you since you already brought accusations.

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Where does he preach?
Terry T

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

He is the Pastor at Mt Olive Galilee on the corner of Line and Powell st.
He is really good with kids, he started a kids choir with kids of all races they are really good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Keri Darling n Destiiny Becker 3 min Travis 29
Britney frAzier 42 min Cisco 26
Obama is spying 46 min Go Blue Forever 26
tajon blair aka fat mac (Aug '11) 1 hr fatgirl 21
Social or Corporate Welfare 1 hr obama2016 10
mara salvatrucha coming for jtc 1 hr translate 2
moms who endanger kids 2 hr Eville Is Wack 29
•••
•••