Covington, KY

#22 Jul 26, 2012
Maybe she just likes have kids?!?
HAHAHAAH

Evansville, IN

#23 Jul 27, 2012
Oops wrote:
Maybe she just likes have kids?!?
...more like sex and just go through pregnancy and labor. all four of her kids were taken away from her, at least one time each in their life... two or three of her kids- multiple times. she don't even take good care of the kids when she did have custody of them!!! she left Ian in the car, with the car completely off, one time in the parking lot when it was like December, or some other winter month!! It was cold outside, basically, is my point, and the car was off too. Ian was probably only like four months old at the time. and that's just one example. people always talk about "dead-beat dads" well I believe she is a dead beat mother. the only good thing she done, was brought four handsome boys in to the world. and two of those boys, I'm lucky enough to know, and I will tell them all about their mom cared more about dude's ***** then her own sons. because the past few years, since her first son was born, that's all she been about. cheating on her boyfriends and (now) ex-husband and getting pregnant by multiple guys.
lol

United States

#24 Aug 3, 2012
HAHAHAAH wrote:
<quoted text>
...more like sex and just go through pregnancy and labor. all four of her kids were taken away from her, at least one time each in their life... two or three of her kids- multiple times. she don't even take good care of the kids when she did have custody of them!!! she left Ian in the car, with the car completely off, one time in the parking lot when it was like December, or some other winter month!! It was cold outside, basically, is my point, and the car was off too. Ian was probably only like four months old at the time. and that's just one example. people always talk about "dead-beat dads" well I believe she is a dead beat mother. the only good thing she done, was brought four handsome boys in to the world. and two of those boys, I'm lucky enough to know, and I will tell them all about their mom cared more about dude's ***** then her own sons. because the past few years, since her first son was born, that's all she been about. cheating on her boyfriends and (now) ex-husband and getting pregnant by multiple guys.
Welk i can tell you ian was abused beaten and so was isaiah eli was taken cause she had pills and meth and ashiq was taken cause of the same she lies and says that baby is wills it aint cause if so she would get the dna done and also he looks like Brian idk but shea a dead beat mom and a waste of life poor excuse and too bad her mom didnt give her away lol! But her mom is just like her.....
seriously

United States

#25 Aug 6, 2012
To lol: I know for a fact there was a DNA test done & Eli is not Brian's baby. Eli looks nothing like Brian. Before Eli was adopted Brian had a DNA test completed to make sure Eli was his son. I don't know who told you false information however you now know the truth.
Freddie Mac

Evansville, IN

#26 Sep 25, 2012
Amanda Still has her Fourth Child you dumb A--es Why are you so hard on her you all should be ah shame ,yes Amanda is back in Jail but will be release soon, I will show her these post and she will figure out who said what,
laughing

United States

#27 Sep 25, 2012
Yea in a year she is a dirt ball that keeps having kids for someone else to support cause her pill head as* won't stay clean so whatever
Freddie Mac

Evansville, IN

#28 Sep 25, 2012
She is Clean, been clean for 2 years
laughing

Evansville, IN

#29 Sep 25, 2012
No she hasn't and I know that one for a fact
Freddie Mac

Evansville, IN

#30 Sep 25, 2012
I have been with Amanda for almost 2 years and I know that she has been done very shitty and I haven't even seen her High and you don't know shit
laughing

Evansville, IN

#31 Sep 25, 2012
I don't think u know her too and well then she cheated on u haha for sure
laughing

Evansville, IN

#32 Sep 25, 2012
What r u one of her baby daddy's bahahaha
Freddie Mac

Evansville, IN

#33 Sep 25, 2012
Yeah, I am
Truefact

Akron, OH

#34 Sep 25, 2012
Freddie Mac wrote:
She is Clean, been clean for 2 years
she's not clean she was at my house fucked up while I was pregnant an my baby isnt even a month...2 yrs ? I dnt think so ! She ajimtown uptown southside run thru !! Her an her sister will suck yu off for a high ! Known FACT I'VE SEEN IT
laughing

United States

#35 Sep 25, 2012
Me too haha she nasty as hell yeah she is clean now cause she is in jail but when she gets out she will be the same nasty girl
Justme

Evansville, IN

#36 Oct 4, 2012
laughing wrote:
Me too haha she nasty as hell yeah she is clean now cause she is in jail but when she gets out she will be the same nasty girl
Hopefully the girl learns something this time and turns her life around. People can change, but yes I know what you mean about Amanda. Just to let you all know, last child NOT in foster care.
Justme

Evansville, IN

#37 Oct 4, 2012
HAHAHAAH wrote:
to "seriously" person-- um, yeah you're right, she didn't give her fourth child up, he was taken from her right after birth. Both the third and fourth child were because she already lost the other two after doing a bunch of stupid shit. multiple DUI's when she NEVER even had her license, neverrr! and fighting and a whole bunch of other dumb shit that I will not name on here, publicly. She's been to jail multiple times for different reasons, and every time she comes out, she ends up getting pregnant again by a new person each time! Bitch needs to learn how to keep her legs shut!!!!! Isaiah was still adopted, and lives with his half-brother, Elijah as well. I have no idea about her newest baby (fourth child), Ashiq though. I just know she does not have custody of him. I think she might get visits though. She gets supervised visits with her second child, Ian.
Forth child NOT taken from her.
laughing

Chicago, IL

#38 Oct 4, 2012
Yea ok but still she has four kids u would think she would change after the first one but no she is in jail every year
lol

United States

#39 Oct 6, 2012
this bitc aint been clean 2 years and i KNOW this for a fact and i will write the bitc a letter and tell her so you must be high too
lol

United States

#40 Oct 6, 2012
And whats sad is she dont know but one of her baby daddys!
amanda grossman

Evansville, IN

#41 Oct 23, 2012
"Laughingatyou" so its me amanda grossman baby f*** all my so called babydaddys b******aint shit maybe besides brian i lost my kids because him too tho and jeff didnt fight nothin he f***couldnt hold it together or hed have iasiah now u mother******will never see him put me on blast again and everybody eles i want maybe 5 boys baby w 5 different men ha so dont get mad when i suck your man baby all i can say is run up baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name people selling there food stamps 5 min Jim Bob 4
dead beat dads (or moms) in Evansville, in 14 min Sra 14
detox off fake? 38 min help 1
Giving back to people not as good as me 42 min Evansvillll 2
christal whitehead smokes meth in al's bathroom 52 min Whatnow 8
Wednesday 1 hr Murphy 11
Brandon Nutt 1 hr Captain Batman 8
Jobs that don't drug test (Mar '14) 1 hr JCJ404 80
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:38 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:38PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Video Highlights and Recap from Week 16
Bleacher Report 6:00 PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?