First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Laughingatyou

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 May 31, 2012
NaStY B....all kinds of kids in the system and gets pregnant every year!
gettt_em

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 May 31, 2012
This bitch is as nasty as they come... She will take your man, she has kids but all of them in welfare... She's a dope whore doin all kinds of drugs while she was pregnant.. She isn't shit isn't about shit.. I wouldn't touch this girl with a 10 foot pole #RNS her name should say it all
AMANDA GROSSMAN SHE'S SOOOO GROSS-man..!!!

Since: Nov 11

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 May 31, 2012
Yep shes a nasty nasty mess!!! Whoever put her on blast lol she so deserves this....
gettt_em

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 May 31, 2012
Pretty sure she just had the 4th maybe third but they all got different daddy's..
She's a piece of work forsure

United States

#6 May 31, 2012
Lol its 4 she has one mexican two white one mixed yep thats art for ya!!! Lol
Oh yea

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 3, 2012
My brother jeff masterson had a baby with her ass it was her first one pisses me off that we don't get to see him cuz her ass wanna be stupied my brother faught for him but she over rode him and signed him to the foster mom where all her kids are smh bi*#h needs to be tied up for real yea she just had he 4 th one straight gave him to the foster mom too... How could someone do their children like that.
Oh yea

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Oh and another thing bitch be callin my brother thinking Erethang is all good and she still his Babymomma ha bitch get real you ain't shit givin my nephew up like that!!! Shit be makin me heated for real.

United States

#9 Jun 3, 2012
I really will never beleive she even knows who ALL THESE kids belong too cause her first one looks mexican the onlu white one is brian GROSS-man!!
Oh yea

United States

#10 Jun 3, 2012
That's what I told my bother soon as he came out to get DNA.... She never did any drugs with Isaiah my brother was on that ass wasn't lettin that shit go down but the first one is his... For sure I get pics of him and he's lookin like him more and more
HAHAHAAH

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jul 13, 2012
hate her nasty a$$!
her first child is Isaiah. Jeff Masterson is babydaddy. second is Ian. Brian Grossman is the dad. third is Elijah, and I don't know who knocked her up that time, but I think she is pregnant with a fourth??? Who knows! Wouldn't be surprised if so! Isaiah is adopted by his foster parents. Ian lives with Brian. Elijah lives with his older brother, Isiah, but is only fostered. and some how Amanda still gets to see her kids sometimes! F*** THAT!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO BEING LOCKED UP!!!!
anon

Florence, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2012
her and her sister will blow you for a quarter gram
seriously

Angola, IN

#13 Jul 19, 2012
I find it sad how all of you can be little other people! I am not in agreement with Amanda's choices however I do know that God has protected these little boys & has given them a family who loves them. These little boys were given a second chance to live away from hatred, drugs, lies & violence. From the stories I have heard about some of you saddens me & I thank God these little ones are protected. The saying goes you point your finger at someone you have three pointing back at you. Don't judge Amanda for her actions. By the way Amanda never gave her fourth child away...he still is with her. I pray all of you will wake up to the world around you & quit putting others down especially publicly because one day the things you do to others will come back on you. God Bless you children of ways of the world!
haha

Valparaiso, IN

#14 Jul 19, 2012
This is probably her dumbas* sayin these things
seriously

Angola, IN

#15 Jul 19, 2012
No...I'm not Amanda. In all honesty it really doesn't matter who I am. One day you children will understand what I'm saying. I just pray it won't happen later in your life!
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Ur funny cause ur on here and that's what people do on here so have a goodnight Amanda
haha

Louisville, KY

#17 Jul 22, 2012
That's why her dumba** is in jail but ok
lol

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2012
seriously wrote:
I find it sad how all of you can be little other people! I am not in agreement with Amanda's choices however I do know that God has protected these little boys & has given them a family who loves them. These little boys were given a second chance to live away from hatred, drugs, lies & violence. From the stories I have heard about some of you saddens me & I thank God these little ones are protected. The saying goes you point your finger at someone you have three pointing back at you. Don't judge Amanda for her actions. By the way Amanda never gave her fourth child away...he still is with her. I pray all of you will wake up to the world around you & quit putting others down especially publicly because one day the things you do to others will come back on you. God Bless you children of ways of the world!
Stfu!!
HAHAHAAH

Newburgh, IN

#19 Jul 25, 2012
to "seriously" person-- um, yeah you're right, she didn't give her fourth child up, he was taken from her right after birth. Both the third and fourth child were because she already lost the other two after doing a bunch of stupid shit. multiple DUI's when she NEVER even had her license, neverrr! and fighting and a whole bunch of other dumb shit that I will not name on here, publicly. She's been to jail multiple times for different reasons, and every time she comes out, she ends up getting pregnant again by a new person each time! Bitch needs to learn how to keep her legs shut!!!!! Isaiah was still adopted, and lives with his half-brother, Elijah as well. I have no idea about her newest baby (fourth child), Ashiq though. I just know she does not have custody of him. I think she might get visits though. She gets supervised visits with her second child, Ian.
lmao

Glenview Nas, IL

#20 Jul 25, 2012
HAHAHAAH wrote:
to "seriously" person-- um, yeah you're right, she didn't give her fourth child up, he was taken from her right after birth. Both the third and fourth child were because she already lost the other two after doing a bunch of stupid shit. multiple DUI's when she NEVER even had her license, neverrr! and fighting and a whole bunch of other dumb shit that I will not name on here, publicly. She's been to jail multiple times for different reasons, and every time she comes out, she ends up getting pregnant again by a new person each time! Bitch needs to learn how to keep her legs shut!!!!! Isaiah was still adopted, and lives with his half-brother, Elijah as well. I have no idea about her newest baby (fourth child), Ashiq though. I just know she does not have custody of him. I think she might get visits though. She gets supervised visits with her second child, Ian.
and she is in jail now
seriously

Ocoee, FL

#21 Jul 26, 2012
To HAHAHAAH: it's a sad situation! I understand why there are ill feelings towards Amanda & you're not the only that feels this way. I heard of her recent incarceration. Last I knew she did have custody of her 4th child however things can change due to situations that arise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wha Now 5 min Curiosity peaked 190
Samantha Bailey 7 min Fuxkit 6
Man thats sad 14 min Black pepper 53
Truth about Methville 18 min Curious like a cat 170
Sara McBride 18 min Pinky toes 3
Loyalty 20 min Broken 20
Chip Gaines 22 min Bud 89
Amanda Breeze?? 2 hr Love her 42

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web