white people are trully the superior ...
Racedoesmatter

United States

#101 Jan 31, 2013
All I know is that I am black; my dick is huge; i pay child support of $1175 a month on time; i have a degree; i drive a BMW; I make $75000 a year; and never done a white girl and don't plan on it EVER!!!! And i grew up right here . So i feel pretty superior. Not to mention; I'm only 26.
oh please

Stratford, Canada

#103 Jan 31, 2013
Give it up man . Get off your high horse. People are people . You aren't superior only your Goddarn attitude is
anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#104 Feb 3, 2013
all of you on here are ignorant. "white jesus" or "jesus was a jew" for fuck sake, JESUS WASNT REAL. im sorry, i dont believe in darwinian evolution either, i think we are a mix of ape/sasquatch/what ever you wanna guess mixed genetics of extra terrestrials. the proof is all around us. think about it, if we evolved from apes like chimps, gorrilas etc. we would be smarter AND STRONGER! evolved means truly evolved. we would have gotten the brain we have now, PLUS we would be even stronger, damn we can hardly even fight off dogs. thats not superior or evolved. and god? haha. ya, jesus walked on water, and humans came from a broken rib, yada...yada...yada. i got 1 word for you:DINOSAUR! no for this whole white/black thing, dont get me wrong, im not rascist at all. but i can't seriously be the only one to notice that they do better physically, and not quite as good mentally. their faces are more pointed outwards and have more squished in noses than whites. i think that on the deepest level that we can't detect, they might be closer to ape that whites. like i said, not rascist, im just telling what ive seen...
Stand up

United States

#105 Feb 3, 2013
Very racist topic! Stand up everyone! Let topix know!
Write topix! Put a stop to this awful site!
PO Box 50654, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Joe

United States

#107 Feb 4, 2013
anonymous wrote:
all of you on here are ignorant. "white jesus" or "jesus was a jew" for fuck sake, JESUS WASNT REAL. im sorry, i dont believe in darwinian evolution either, i think we are a mix of ape/sasquatch/what ever you wanna guess mixed genetics of extra terrestrials. the proof is all around us. think about it, if we evolved from apes like chimps, gorrilas etc. we would be smarter AND STRONGER! evolved means truly evolved. we would have gotten the brain we have now, PLUS we would be even stronger, damn we can hardly even fight off dogs. thats not superior or evolved. and god? haha. ya, jesus walked on water, and humans came from a broken rib, yada...yada...yada. i got 1 word for you:DINOSAUR! no for this whole white/black thing, dont get me wrong, im not rascist at all. but i can't seriously be the only one to notice that they do better physically, and not quite as good mentally. their faces are more pointed outwards and have more squished in noses than whites. i think that on the deepest level that we can't detect, they might be closer to ape that whites. like i said, not rascist, im just telling what ive seen...
Jesus is a historical fact - you can argue whether he is the son of god or not, but not that he existed.

Go see a science teacher about evolution, hopefully not one from an Indiana school. The selctive process does not mean everything gets better, only that what works survives.

Neandrathals were smarter and stronger than our ancestors - but bigger muscles were a hinderance as the planet warmed and forest became plains. Bigger muscles could ambush in the forest but were too heavy to chase down on the plains - bye bye neandrathal.

Go back and read your 7th frade science book for a better understanding of evolution, if you even made it to 7th grade.
Joe

United States

#108 Feb 4, 2013
b-rent wrote:
to: thick_chick. history lesson? haha alright. listen...here's a "history lesson"- fact: humans are evolving. social darwinism..ever heard of it? White people evolved from african people simply because they're better. 2 white people wouldn't have black babies because evolution doesn't backtrack. Go have sex with a white dude, notice your baby will have lighter skin than you...and hopefully be smarter. Then tell your baby to marry a white person and notice how your grandbabies will have even lighter skin. That's called evolution. ya dig that gurl?
White people evolved white to better adapt to the colder, less sunny environment that they moved into, not because they were better!

If your idiotic supposition was true, then all the black people in Africa would have evolved and become white.

Color has nothing to do with one's ability as you have clearly demonstrated.

Indiana needs to spend a bit more on schools.
highestworld

Saltville, VA

#109 Feb 6, 2013
if jesus was a jew then he wasn't white because hitler had blue eyes and wanted to kill all the whites with non blue eyes..

and he actually spared black people because they were considered so non human that it wasn't even worth slaying them unless they were part white which meant they were contaminated white people..
highestworld

Saltville, VA

#110 Feb 6, 2013
he killed blacks who had white in them and he killed jews but he spared blacks because he didn't accept their humanity..
highestworld

Saltville, VA

#111 Feb 6, 2013
hitler didn't kill any jews.. his followers did..
highestworld

Saltville, VA

#112 Feb 6, 2013
everyone was a dumb pathetic moron until reading was invented..
highestworld

Saltville, VA

#113 Feb 6, 2013
neanderthals?? are nothing you fool.. same with egypt
highestworld

Saltville, VA

#114 Feb 6, 2013
we study them to improve today's society we don't study today's society to improve our concept of them..
anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#115 Mar 4, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is a historical fact - you can argue whether he is the son of god or not, but not that he existed.
Go see a science teacher about evolution, hopefully not one from an Indiana school. The selctive process does not mean everything gets better, only that what works survives.
Neandrathals were smarter and stronger than our ancestors - but bigger muscles were a hinderance as the planet warmed and forest became plains. Bigger muscles could ambush in the forest but were too heavy to chase down on the plains - bye bye neandrathal.
Go back and read your 7th frade science book for a better understanding of evolution, if you even made it to 7th grade.
first of all, im 41, and live in a country that is far more superior in education to the u.s. Now listen up, your darwinist ape line is fine and dandy until the whole point of darwinism is shattered when you can't find the missing link. it also doesnt explain why plants didnt flower for hundreds of millions of years and all the sudden started flowering. what came first? the bee or the flower? Im not saying jesus wasn't a real PERSON. But many people like to associate him as not only gods son but GOD HIMSELF. I don't deny he was a real person, but he was most likely just the firet priest/pope. now about neandrothals, they had larger brains than us, yet somehow we got smaller brains but smarter... where else does that happen? I don't know of any animal that has a smaller brain yet somehow got smarter. Are monkeys smarter than chimps? It's quiet obvious that we aren't natural for the planet, just look at us! If we go out into the woods naked, we would be dead within a week from radiation poisoning. I bet it will be a suprise to you that there is not a single human bone in the fossil record. all of our supposed "ancestors" had completely different structures. homo habilus, erectus,neandrothal, right on down the line, then all the sudden BOOM! we get so much weaker and so much smarter. If we evolved from apes, there wouldn't be any apes left. What, did some just decide to stay retarded? It will also suprise you that they have found metallic spheres with technological carvings that have been carbon-dated around 3 billion years. Where is that in your 7th grade textbooks?(american textbooks anyway) the whole idea of random mutations that happen to make people into what they are today is equally as rediculous as religion. I love how people in one of the least educated countrys around act like they are so superior.
Toymaker

Gilberts, IL

#116 Jun 12, 2013
Sure, blacks probably were the beginning of humans. But the white race has EVOLVED. Blacks have not and still live in the same cesspool from which they started. Just look at any negro neighborhood for the proof.
Whites Only

United States

#117 Jun 14, 2013
You sure are superior, superior at ruining this world. It's that sort of thinking that has caused our country to become a target for mass violence and revenge. People are people period.
To All Of You

Florence, KY

#118 Jun 15, 2013
hmm

Columbus, IN

#119 Jun 15, 2013
Us black men take all of y'all's white women and y'all can't do s.hit about it except watch and hate ;)))
ICanTell

Bloomington, IN

#120 Jun 16, 2013
Obviously you are totally the smarter and superior race..especially with your spelling... "Trully" YOU make white people look STUPID with the way you talk, spell, and act. Thanks for making my race look like idiots!! Douche.
hellno

United States

#121 Jun 16, 2013
Right, white hair like wool, fire eyes, feet so bronze look like been heated fire, doesnt sound white an is not white. Thats bible an what bible said god looked like...
apestohumans wrote:
When can I expect the next set of apes to evolve?? I keep watching animal planet, but I guess it's all a bunh of BS. There ain't no damn apes evolving into humans. Never were. God made us and in the end you hate mongers and evil doers will be screaming in hell. I will be watching from heaven. P.S. God is not white. Read your bible a little better.
hellno

United States

#122 Jun 16, 2013
Good for you! I do not have a problem with race, im a olive complexion puerto rican with beautiful mixed blk children . I have a whole family full of different ethnic backgrounds. Funny, never say what you never do, might come back an bite you later on.....
Racedoesmatter wrote:
All I know is that I am black; my dick is huge; i pay child support of $1175 a month on time; i have a degree; i drive a BMW; I make $75000 a year; and never done a white girl and don't plan on it EVER!!!! And i grew up right here . So i feel pretty superior. Not to mention; I'm only 26.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kirsten shaberts 15 min K nub 1
Bondage 25 min find out 2
Fastbreak Marathon on Oakhill and Morgan 38 min Lowlow 6
Tabatha thomas on Craigslist and backpage list lol 45 min Danny white 3
caleb smith.. 1 hr I know 14
Arieal Scott, what do you know about her? 1 hr Arieal Scott 13
Neeeeeew pontooooon 2 hr Really 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages