awesome

Santa Maria, CA

#28 Nov 8, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the typical ignorant white racist. Social Darwinism is nothing but the white mans use of fake "science" to justify white supremacy. In fact the process that turned blacks to whites was a mutation and NOT an evolution. So if you want to argue that a mutation (colorless)is superior to the norm (color),you would have to show where that has ever been true in nature. The white man's demonic and violent nature certainly isn't any indication of "superiority".
True
awesome

Santa Maria, CA

#29 Nov 8, 2012
JustSaying wrote:
If the reason black people dominate sports is because they are physical superior then why is it not possible to intellectually smarter? As a white person myself I can admit I suck at basketball but while in college it was obvious who the majority is in school. To be honest the majority of blacks are detect descents of slaves of we're forced to breed as slaves to make better slaves while the ones of intelegence were murdered. Leaving a strong but lower intellect that was desired to work in the fields. Despite this let's go deeper shall we. If Africa is the cradle of civilations and that was were the start of all me began then why is Africa is one of the poorest war torn countries on this earth? Why is it that after having thousands of years on other civilizations they just can't be civil to their own people. Every single white dominant co untry has prospered and advanced in many areas such as infastructure and education. Meanwhile Africa is torn to pieces with disease, warlords, and all the other violent acts that man has to offer. Yes white people rape kids here in the USA but we aren't sending rape squads with aids to our own people.
Okay..... then explain whats happening to Europe and America. And its intelligence, not intelegence. Read a dictionary oh superior one.
exterminate white people

Atlanta, GA

#30 Nov 11, 2012
What's superior about inbred mutant albinos? A white person is literally a freak of nature and genetic defect. There is NOTHING superior about an albino bred to that mutation over the course of generations whose genetic diveristy and variation has been depleted substantially and who are susceptible to a number of genetic disorders. You people crack me up!!!
remembering

Evansville, IN

#31 Nov 15, 2012
Thick_chick wrote:
<quoted text>Your an idiot, white didn't come from smarter whaite came from less sun. Once again your an idiot. And white does not equal smart. If so explain away Indians and asians, idiot.
It's you're.
honky

Evansville, IN

#32 Nov 15, 2012
exterminate white people wrote:
What's superior about inbred mutant albinos? A white person is literally a freak of nature and genetic defect. There is NOTHING superior about an albino bred to that mutation over the course of generations whose genetic diveristy and variation has been depleted substantially and who are susceptible to a number of genetic disorders. You people crack me up!!!
Not susceptible to sickle cell though. Generic order wise, I believe that negros got the short end of the stick.
x man

United States

#33 Nov 30, 2012
The white race is dying its fact the sun is destroying them subtle their dying off alot faster than what they say
Imwhiteandallppl areequal

Duluth, GA

#34 Nov 30, 2012
Whoever started this is very childish!!!
i am

Duluth, GA

#35 Nov 30, 2012
I Agree
keep it real

Louisville, KY

#36 Nov 30, 2012
Their are more white people homeless & need government assistance then blacks & if u check ur history look who was in power back then & smarter , it wasn't white people. Only thing white people are good for is to rob, still, rape, & clam shit that's not there's its all in the history books, hell blacks even came up with hockey before whites but the whites always try to erase history so they can say they came up with it or clam it. Look who killed Jesus the Romans, please check ur history books & blacks will regain what belongs to us!
obvious

Henderson, KY

#37 Nov 30, 2012
when i still(steal) or clam (claim) something that isnt mine, you can come prove that. til then, mayby you should get off the block and read a book. if it werent for whites you would be in africa tryin to kill your dinner with a sharp pointy stick. we bred your race to pull plows, thats how you have the brawn, but no brain..
not right

United States

#38 Nov 30, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the typical ignorant white racist. Social Darwinism is nothing but the white mans use of fake "science" to justify white supremacy. In fact the process that turned blacks to whites was a mutation and NOT an evolution. So if you want to argue that a mutation (colorless)is superior to the norm (color),you would have to show where that has ever been true in nature. The white man's demonic and violent nature certainly isn't any indication of "superiority".
Well said!
not right

United States

#39 Nov 30, 2012
obvious wrote:
when i still(steal) or clam (claim) something that isnt mine, you can come prove that. til then, mayby you should get off the block and read a book. if it werent for whites you would be in africa tryin to kill your dinner with a sharp pointy stick. we bred your race to pull plows, thats how you have the brawn, but no brain..
THE WHITES ARE A CURSED SEED AND ITS WRITTEN.Y'ALL are the modern day BABYLONIANS.The Bless seeds are the blacks.and slavery was your way to get us to build your city's that are now being destroyed!!Jesus was the white mans way of mental enslavement again.Go get over yourself gentiles your end time is near!
keep it real

Louisville, KY

#41 Nov 30, 2012
obvious wrote:
See what lil d#*k f*+#+r wrote! Ur dumb cause look who did the first brain surgeries, & it was the Egyptians so u need to go pick up a book with ur white Jesus loving self!
obvious

Henderson, KY

#42 Dec 1, 2012
egypt was ruled by inbred arrogant people who thought themselves gods.. egypt was built by slaves.. when those slaves left, egypt crumbled. when left to their own devices africans destroy themselves. all history... funny how people take bits and pieces of history to make a point and leave the "whole picture" out. proves how ashamed they truely are about their race
its

Evansville, IN

#43 Dec 1, 2012
pointless arguing w their kind ... monkeys never learn their lessons anyways.. let them praise their "black jesus" their the only ones that thnk he was anything besides jewish they just want to blame their own racist b.s on whites like they always have but they are the most racist out they were raised to think that way. white's only evolve thats why they still need NAACP and bet and all that b.d including jesse jackson and rev. al sharpton ... they can get on t.v and cry for them !!!!!
Whitee

Louisville, KY

#44 Dec 1, 2012
Why havnt. Blacks ever created any grand civilizations or structures through the history of earth. Example. Myans, aztecs,stonehedge, chinese and japanes empires, greeks, romans. Ect.... Blacks. Nothing.. Im not racist, nust wandering why their race has been stuck in the same time period as they were 100,000 years ago and have not progressed on their own?
Yuck mouth

Evansville, IN

#45 Dec 1, 2012
Look this is retarded but if you guys wanna say we evolved from then you have to believe in evolution not religion I do not believe this we were all created equal and god changed that after babalon miss spelled I know not mutation get this racist ish
o m g

Stratford, Canada

#46 Dec 1, 2012
What's it matter anyway? The blacks are screwing themselves out of existence anyways. They all gotta have the white girl. Haven't you noticed they are getting lighter and lighter . The babies sure aren't getting any blacker .
Yuck mouth

Evansville, IN

#47 Dec 1, 2012
Lol
I Agree

United States

#49 Dec 2, 2012
I hate Muggles! Voldemort doesn't give a ish what color you inferior mudbloods are! Prepare for the Crucio, you wandless fux! Purebloods represent!#getonmywizardlevel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelsey Hodges 5 min ONB 1
abortion help 7 min me 1
Chance Allen Miller 1020 North Fourth Avenue 8 min Crip6 6
Jenna Cooper 22 min young 15
Brian Baumgartner 31 min lovelydavid 5
Captive woman begged visitor for help 1 hr yppah 74
Jaakee Shrodes 1 hr Marvin the Martian 9
•••
•••

Evansville Jobs