First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yeah

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2012
What kills me is that men always talk about fast ass girls and how nasty they are.. Even being crazy. Why is it that when they have a classy woman that shows confidence and is beautiful, they pay no attention, but they pay attention to girls that show no class and are quick to spread their legs? I watched this happen last night. Smfh.

Oh well Its their loss right? Men are so dumb that they couldn't spot a good woman if she was standing right in front of them. Riddle me that.....
Ugogirl

Evansville, IN

#2 Dec 22, 2012
U nailed it!!
yup

Newburgh, IN

#3 Dec 22, 2012
So many guys have laid it on thick soon as they meet me. Use every trick in the book. 9 out of 10 stop trying to get in my panties and talking to me after a week because I won't give it up fast. Men don't know what they want just as much as they say women don't know either.
not healthy

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Men are stupid just stupid den after dissing the good girl will try to hook back up w her after dogging her out nocking up five chicks hooked on dope and done got 3 std' s
foreman69

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2012
how longs it take to see your panties?
Yeah

Evansville, IN

#6 Dec 28, 2012
@ forman69. Is seeing the panties really that important to you? Is connecting with someone on a different level out of the question? If you really like someone sex will happen. BUT..... Not on the terms you expect. I have found that people wait on the sex and build a friendship first the sex is more rewarding. What I was saying is that I am tired of being overlooked because of the other women are so quick to give it up. I want something meaningful and not based on sex. You can get sex all day long, but in all reality do you have someone who you can come home to that has more to offer than just sex? I am completely capable of pleasing someone, but I just don't go lie down with anyone. That's why relationships don't last is because sex isn't sacred anymore. People don't feel anymore. They just exist and do. Do you ever get this wrench in your gut and do you ever wonder why you feel so lonely even though you may have a group of awesome people around you? Men and women are supposed to complete eachother. All this saddens me.
your slow

Kent, OH

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Heres a news flash we look for sex in the club or bars not a wife. You want a husband go to church or social gatherings. Try match.com .
foreman69

Auburndale, MA

#8 Dec 28, 2012
oh i believe in love if you can find it but its pretty hard to find anything real in this town.ill show you a good time without seeing your panties......
foreman69

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2012
how old are you?
Yeah

Evansville, IN

#10 Dec 28, 2012
@ your slow... I get what you are saying. But no where did I say anything about a club or a bar. You're right about that though. I was talking about knowing someone and they know you like them, and they talk about wanting a good woman. The whole time they are saying this I'm yelling hello I am standing right here. But they overlook me just to look to a woman that doesn't have anything to offer. That is what kills me.
Yeah

Evansville, IN

#11 Dec 28, 2012
@ foreman69 I am 23.
foreman69

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
no answer?
Yeah

Evansville, IN

#13 Dec 28, 2012
And secondly since when do we have to look to the Internet to find love? Why just church and social gatherings? Why can't we meet someone at a grocery store, or at a gym, or even meeting someone through a friend? Wow. Maybe love is dead after all. Isn't the Internet why a lot of couples are divorcing or breaking up? I read on another forum that most of the reason why people are splitting up because of "social sites". Smdh.
foreman69

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2012
jeez
what

Kent, OH

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Yeah wrote:
And secondly since when do we have to look to the Internet to find love? Why just church and social gatherings? Why can't we meet someone at a grocery store, or at a gym, or even meeting someone through a friend? Wow. Maybe love is dead after all. Isn't the Internet why a lot of couples are divorcing or breaking up? I read on another forum that most of the reason why people are splitting up because of "social sites". Smdh.
Do you ever stop complaining? That could be your problem.
Yeah

Evansville, IN

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Complaining? Huh? No just wanted some feedback. That's exactly what I got. If you call intellect complaining then you are sadly misinformed.
what

Kent, OH

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Dude gave you some insight and you wanted to pick it apart. I told you the way any man would to stop complaining its a turn off. You dont like the crop of men here cast a bigger net, quit looking for mr perfect because everyone has bagage even you. Take it constructively or not. Asking other women about men is not going to help you. Why you ask? Because they are not men and dont know how we think. If you are expecting fabio to ride in and sweep you off your feet keep dreaming.
Yeah

Evansville, IN

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Thank you for your response.
reasonable person

Huntsville, AL

#19 Dec 28, 2012
love us dead. for you. stop making babies you can't support. i, a taxpayer, can no longer support the welfare system. so stop making kids you can't support and dont want.
first

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 28, 2012
reasonable person wrote:
love us dead. for you. stop making babies you can't support. i, a taxpayer, can no longer support the welfare system. so stop making kids you can't support and dont want.
Learn to speak English. Second, what the heck does this have to do with this topic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin redden at rick318 bar 1 min Hmmm 24
Tattoo Chris renshaw (Aug '15) 3 min Bigboy 30
Best sex you ever had and who (Mar '14) 10 min Sexy chick 61
Lori Lynn Hughes mugshot 20 min justsayin 17
bre bader 22 min justsayin 2
Davin Bump 40 min fukyewwww 1
Let it go...James Bay 45 min Dino 2

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance